Beasts of Beyond
standing in the rain / storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: standing in the rain / storage (/showthread.php?tid=3921)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 07-29-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]and as the world comes to an end
i'll be here to hold your hand

cause you're my king
and i'm your lionheart

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 07-31-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]more latin since i want him to be sort of fluent in it later on

" carpe diem. "
seize the day.

" salve. "
hello / goodbye.

" utinam ne illum numquam conspexissem. "
if only i had never seen him.

" ad astra per aspera. "
through hardship to the stars.

" amare et sapere vix deo conceditur. "
even a god finds it hard to love and be wise at the same time.

" nil manet semper. "
nothing lasts forever.

" sic transit gloria mundi. "
thus passes the glory of the world.

" forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit. "
perhaps one day it will help to remember these things.

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 550px; padding: 0px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]kinda more in-depth hogwarts stuff

wand
Rowan wood has always been much-favoured for wands, because it is reputed to be more protective than any other, and in my experience renders all manner of defensive charms especially strong and difficult to break. It is commonly stated that no dark witch or wizard ever owned a rowan wand, and I cannot recall a single instance where one of my own rowan wands has gone on to do evil in the world. Rowan is most happily placed with the clear-headed and the pure-hearted, but this reputation for virtue ought not to fool anyone - these wands are the equal of any, often the better, and frequently out-perform others in duels.

Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard. Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands (although the wand wood may compensate) and that they are prone to melancholy if seriously mishandled, meaning that the hair may 'die' and need replacing.

ilvermorny house
Named by James Steward, after the fiercely independent magical creature the Pukwudgie; Pukwudgie house is sometimes considered to represent the heart of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Pukwudgie favours healers.

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 550px; padding: 0px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]natal chart
aries sun — by nature, you are very energetic and high-spirited. you are fiercely independent—you must be first in everything you do, and you enjoy taking risks. you are the one who will rush in where angels fear to tread. quite brilliant at initiating new projects, you are terrible at following them through to completion. you are an enthusiastic leader but you tend to be a reluctant follower. often you are quick to anger, but you usually recover just as fast, regretting later things you said when you were upset. one of your best traits is that you are simple and direct, blunt and honest—just be careful you do not hurt others' feelings. your need to be competitive at all costs may provoke resistance from others, but, as long as you maintain your usual sunny good humor, this should not prove to be a major problem for you.

gemini moon — restless in the extreme, you are easily bored because of your short attention span. your emotions change rapidly and you love to talk about your feelings. generally, you have good judgment—your intellect controls your emotions and you do not overreact emotionally to things. a good jack-of-all-trades, you have many-sided interests and enjoy reasoning things through. with your mental agility and need for physical mobility, you are attracted to traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. you have vivid powers of emotional self-expression—you can be a nonstop talker. you love to share your ideas with anyone who will listen.

pisces ascendant — very sensitive to your surroundings, other people's feelings become your feelings. try to avoid negative people because your tendency to empathize with them will make you negative also. an idealist, you must believe in something beyond your normal everyday existence. a dreamer, you like to escape to a world of your own creation. as such, you are known for the vividness of your imagination and should try to share your inner visions with others. very self-sacrificial by nature, beware of others becoming overly dependent on you or vice versa. allow yourself to live for yourself once in a while—you deserve it. don't be so envious of those who are more aggressive than you—your gentle charity and true humility are indeed wonderful gifts.

Spoiler:

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 08-03-2018

[align=center]
JUST GIVE IT UP ANGEL I WON'T TELL
I SAW YOU FALL FROM HEAVEN

[div style="letter-spacing: 1px;"]while i was crawling out of hell

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]— water elemental
— air elemental
— clairvoyance
— mental manipulation
— amorphous

aghhh thats so much i gotta save

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]
possible dragon body:

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 08-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]water elemental discovery

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 08-21-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]injuries/gateway to development