Beasts of Beyond
YOUNG BLOOD / JOINING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: YOUNG BLOOD / JOINING (/showthread.php?tid=3839)

Pages: 1 2

Re: YOUNG BLOOD / JOINING - no more - 07-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 420px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align: justify;line-height: 110%; color:black"]A snort, sharp and sudden, rose from the darkly toned child, laced in amusement.

There was little reason for them to be present upon the island, for the time being they held no prior experience with it for they had no drunk the hallucinogenic concoction so many had upon these shores, as such they had largely left the island alone, seeking to explore what had come to be their home. Yet it had been the appearance of Sylvina which had drawn them here, following in her steps though they took care to not get too close, in no mood to speak with her, more driven by curiosity as to what their sister was doing. It seemed they had made the right choice as the dark kitten watched her tumble, a sight they would have been rather disappointed to miss.

Approaching Aita set about helping, moving to push some of the pebbles aside to allow her a better chance to remove her limb from that which had caught her, before their gaze rose towards the bear. Giant. It was the first word which entered their thoughts for he truly was, towering over their tiny stature, yet there seemed no fear for they moved closer. reaching out to try and touch one of his claws, never realising how bad an idea it was when he had a tid-bit.

“Fuck, ya big,” murmured under the breath they craned their head back to look towards him, a toothy grin slowly spreading across their features. “Can I ride ya?” The question popped out without thought, their weight shifting back only to pop back, a little hop which lifted them briefly off the ground.

Re: YOUNG BLOOD / JOINING - THOR - 07-25-2018

THOR
// tired ugh

Pirate? Thor had heard of that... somewhere. Perhaps a long time ago in his cubhood, maybe, when his mother would tell him stories and tales. He didn't care what they were, as long as they'd let him stay and eat their fish. He had hardly taken note of the officer's name before he leaned down and sunk his teeth into the raw fish. It was really all he cared about at the moment.

A young voice had pierced his rounded ears, and he lifted his head to see a defensive-looking kitten attempting to size him up. A lot of the small creatures that he encountered tended to be intimidated by him, so it was interesting to see that this one was unique. Her determination was amusing to him, and even more so when she ended up tripping onto the floor. In an attempt to spook her, the brute swiped his tongue over his lips and yellowing canines. "I like cats. I like eatin' them, too." Thor locked his gaze onto Sylvina for a moment and he edged closer in a threatening fashion, before he straightened back up and snorted, "Nah, I'm playing. Too hairy for me." Although, he had eaten an old and scrawny cat before in a desperate situation. He much rather preferred bugs and fish, who didn't possess any fur. "I'm lookin' for food." He responded with a shrug.

Another youngling had shown up. Thor hadn't dealt with so many children all at once before, and he was starting to grow a bit anxious. Nonetheless, he managed to snuff as Aita reached to touch his claw and he took a step back, his muzzle creasing slightly as he suppressed a warning growl. Not that the child was a threat, but he didn't do too well with strangers trying to prod at him without his consent. Thor snorted at her request as he took another chunk out of the meaty fish, and he mumbled, "Only if you pay me in fish." Again, food was all that was on his mind.
© MADI

Re: YOUNG BLOOD / JOINING - JUNIOR - 07-25-2018

//eyes emoji / tracc bc junior is Scarred by haven island

Re: YOUNG BLOOD / JOINING - VANDAL R. - 07-25-2018

Vandal watches the entire conversation unfold with increasing interest directed, mostly, towards the bear who seems to be speaking one and acting the complete opposite - although she does pick up on the common theme of 'food' and 'fish', something that the Typhoon are slowly starting to recover in multitudes. She's confident that they can probably sate his ravenous appetite any day of the week, so long as he uses his size to offer additional protection. Trade for a trade. They may be labelled as a group of 'savages' by some but that doesn't mean they'll let just anyone into their ranks.

"Eh, fish? We've got loads for you. Y'wanna ride him, Aita, right?" Vandal stretches her wings at the thought of what she's about to do later on in the day - fishing, she loves fishing, she loves hunting, she loves being able to bring down her prey and bring them back for something good. Whether it's bringing them to the tavern for a good bite to eat or giving them to a bear to give her niece a ride, a fair exchange is a fair exchange. "Great. You can expect a bucket of 'em by sundown. All salmon. Ya like salmon, right?"