Beasts of Beyond
PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 (/showthread.php?tid=3699)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - Verdigris - 07-25-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]Ah, here were the weekly tasks. They weren't usually handed out within the Deep Sea Dome, but Paper supposed there was nothing wrong with doing it there. Approaching Rosemary, he waited for her to finish giving the others their tasks- admittedly, the idea of Pincher hosting a body-building class was amusing, and he made a mental note to go just to watch the results. Once she was done, he said, "I'll take one." Anything that wasn't already being done was fair game in his mind, within reason.

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - ROSEMARY - 07-25-2018

ROSEMARY ROUX

[ [member=112]jacob w.c.[/member] seems perpetually stuck in a lot of negative emotions, outside of his interactions with pincher. let him have some fun times! perhaps he bonds with one of pincher's kids or just enjoys a particularly good bowl of pasta this week. ]

Hearing [member=83]Papercutter[/member] speak, she turned to the male with a small nod; she appreciated his patience in waiting until after she dealt with the first wave. "Well, you're part of the Blackjack Rats, right? Why don't you host a gambling game?" she suggested with a slight nod. She never saw a card game or any other risky sort of thing played around the camp, though she supposed that might happen when she slipped out of the public eye. She didn't like spending too much time surrounded by people, after all.

[Image: Om9iAuf.png]
© MADI

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - deimos - 07-25-2018

// completeled my weekly task! can i get an ooc one?

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - ROSEMARY - 07-25-2018

[align=center]
[ [member=185]deldrach[/member] has so far appeared mostly aloof to the rest of her clanmates. let her share some of her personality with them, like her courage or her leadership skills! perhaps she leads a dangerous hunt or volunteers some thought-out plans on how to wage proper war against one of the other groups? ]

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - KATHERINE PRAELIUM - 07-25-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Katherine hadn't gotten a chance to take a task, so she figured why not? She didn't think she was too young to take a task "I'll take a task as well."
TAGSKatherine Roux-Cipher of The Typhoon PLAYLIST

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - ANDRAS - 07-26-2018

rinto padded over wordlessly. tasks? sure, he'd take one. he had a craving to feel useful, after all. he had been doing nothing but arguing with himself these past few days.

"i'll take one, pretty please!" he grinned, closing his eyes.

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - ROSEMARY - 07-26-2018

ROSEMARY ROUX

Two new faces to give tasks to - her niece, and one of the flirty bois in the group; she thought she could handle a few more ideas. "Alright, [member=1395]KATHERINE[/member] could you host a small icebreaker game, like two truths and a lie? [member=1593]RINTO[/member] maybe you could decide on your division and do the blood ritual for it," she suggested to each of them with a small nod apiece.

[Image: Om9iAuf.png]
© MADI

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - ADAKIAS - 07-27-2018

[div style="letter-spacing: 1px;"]i'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies ----- information
I'LL TELL YOU MY SINS AND YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE !
--✷--
[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:50%;font-family:georgia;font-size:11px"]"What's mine?" Sylvina asked with wide eyes, her tail lashing back and fourth with excitement. Her first task! Hopefully she wasn't too young. If she was, she'd just throw a fit until everyone was fed up enough to let her have one. Again, how exciting!

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - no more - 07-27-2018

Re: PAINTING CIRCLES - weekly tasks 7/22 - JUNJI - 07-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]junji was next to approach, stopping at the edge of the group and looking up to rosemary. she was handing out tasks, it seemed, so he decided to take one. anything to help around. "can i have one...?" the child murmured slowly.