Beasts of Beyond
as tave myliu [storage] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: as tave myliu [storage] (/showthread.php?tid=3674)

Pages: 1 2

Re: as tave myliu [storage] - adomania - 07-23-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]Myliu's schizophrenia

Positive Symptoms of Schizophrenia
— Delusions: Myliu believes that the skull on his head is capable of telling him who is evil and who is good. It give him a sense of safety, as he believes that with it on nothing of extreme harm can come to him, or at least he will know and be able to try and prevent it before it happens. Connected to this, he has delusions of who is good and evil, even though he might be completely false in his assumptions. He has nothing personally against any individual, as a result, and his hatred of certain people should not be taken to heart, as it is something he cannot control.
— Hallucinations: Most of the time, Myliu's hallucinations have to do with the dead and with fire. He claims that on occasion he can see spirits, who talk to him and talk him into doing things. Sometimes he doesn't listen to the spirits, although sometimes he chooses too, and once he gains the ability to actually see spirits, he will take the "safe" route and believe that all of the dead he sees are real, even if that isn't true. Likewise, he has hallucinations of things catching fire, although these seem to impact him far less than others seem to. He is oddly relaxed during the hallucinations of fire, and will simply remove himself from the location he thinks the fire is in.
— Catatonia: usually occurs at random, has no trigger, although it is often tied to certain hallucinations.

Disorganized Symptoms of Schizophrenia
— Talking in sentences that do not make sense or using nonsense words, making it difficult for the person to communicate or engage in conversation
— Shifting quickly from one thought to the next without obvious or logical connections between them
— Forgetting or losing things
— Repeating movements or gestures, such as pacing or walking in circles
— Having problems making sense of everyday sights, sounds, and feelings

Cognitive symptoms of Schizophrenia
— Poor executive functioning (the ability to understand information and to use it to make decisions)
— Trouble focusing or paying attention
— Lack of awareness of the cognitive symptoms

Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
— Lack of emotion or a very limited range of emotions
— Withdrawal from family, friends, and social activities
— Reduced speech
— Poor hygiene and grooming habits

Re: as tave myliu [storage] - adomania - 07-24-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]Myliu is generally a very calm individual, at least on the surface, and it takes a lot for him to show any sort of emotion. His face is a mask even without the skull to hide his features, as it is hard for him to both feel and replicate emotions that are both positive and negative. That isn't to say he doesn't ever feel anything else, as it is also common for him to become anxious in certain situations (ex. with large crowds) and he is more than capable of feeling things such as happiness and sadness, just in small doses.

Despite that, the child carries with him a very strong sense of rage. His anger is a deeply rooted one, as his spirit is still livid over the past he had endured despite the fact that Myliu cannot remember it himself. He is extremely temperamental, and cannot be reasoned with easily given his inability to understand emotions and when someone is trying to help him or calm him down. It is not uncommon for Myliu to kill during these bouts of frustration and anger, as he is emotionally detached from the situation to the point of complete and utter, ruthless apathy.

It is often safer to have him chew his frustrations out before his anger amasses to points that can be dangerous. As a young child he can do little to kill someone, but as he grows older the more anger he possesses, the more of a threat he poses not only to others, but to himself.

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]
appearance inspiration:

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]
icons:

Re: as tave myliu [storage] - adomania - 07-25-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]possible signature quotes

In the garden I will die.
In the roses they will kill me.
I was going, mother, to pick roses, to find death.

Let's make gods out of these hollow corpses. I'm tired of the weight of mortality, I want to tear it from my veins til I bleed silver and gold, til I can feel something again. Let's carve our names in a heart on the ivory pillars of history. Maybe one day they'll chant our names. Maybe one day they'll paint us into the constellations and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal.

So tell me little wolf
do you want to punish those who have wronged you?

You were dead.
Yet, here you are.

fearless child, broken boy;
tell me what it's like to burn

Forget? He never forgets. He doesn't forget the ghosts in his lungs or the skeletons in his closet. He doesn't forget when he wakes up screaming and he never forgets as he falls to his bloody knees finished to the bone. Don't ask him if he forgets because he never forgets. He'll never forget this.

Now I grow wings and rage.
I learn how to kill.

Innocence died screaming,
honey, ask me I should know.

Boy slash dream. Boy of ash-hands and honey-tongue. Boy made from atoms and blood cells, from milk teeth and lilacs, from watching the night-stars turn red as new myths. Boy who sings, sings, sings to the ink.

Are you hearing voices again?

Who would believe the fantastic and terrible story of our survival?

Face full of teeth white but not smiling.
All teeth, but not smiling.

You cried wolf, so I came running. Question: am I the wolf or the savior? Is my smile too sharp or just my teeth? Answer: come a little closer.

He's not a villain.
He's just a boy.

Golden child, lion boy;
tell me what it's like to conquer.

I was a child who only wanted to heal things -
now I want to be an abomination

I never had a chance to be soft. I was always bloody knuckles and shards of glass. I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me.

It's ok. You just forgot who you are.
Welcome back.

Star child, are you listening?
I died that day.

I was there. And yet I was not there.
I was rage. I was a child.

We were children thrust into war
and once it ends, what will we become?

Re: as tave myliu [storage] - adomania - 07-25-2018

seven deadly sins — ( wrath )

seven virtues — ( humility )

Re: as tave myliu [storage] - adomania - 07-26-2018

ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ?
"as tave myliu" - the ascendants - storage