Beasts of Beyond
cooking by the book /-/ alcohol cake, open /-/ ft lil jon - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: cooking by the book /-/ alcohol cake, open /-/ ft lil jon (/showthread.php?tid=3656)

Pages: 1 2

Re: cooking by the book /-/ alcohol cake, open /-/ ft lil jon - cyantist - 07-22-2018

[table][tr][td]
I DO NOT WANT TO DIE WHO I AM
Alcohol is in a lot of cakes. How that is the first thought that pops into his head considering the number of factors that should of caught his attention first. There's the fact that the word "pussy" which is certainly not being used as shorthand for pusillanimous by at least Vandal. There's a giant crocodile that he just... Blithely ignores as if it's nothing to take notice on because really, he is tired. And he cannot be dealing with this number of factors right now.

When he sees that Del is the one with the cake, he's half tempted to say fuck the whole thing and just walk off. Is he really that petty? Hmm... Not today. Merihem is also someone that puts him off the cake, simply because he's that unnecessarily vulgar. If Felix had to place his discomfort from a scale of one to ten, it would be in the mid-twenties and climbing. If the wolf could blush, he would. Fortunately, thick fur means that blushing is strictly something he can't do, but he seems especially rigid.

"What cake did you make Miss?" He knows Del told him to not call her milady but, he feels wrong referring to by name. It's very close to Delilah in his mind and she carries himself like her too. It's all he can do to not hate her for that association, even though he clearly does. "I'd also like a slice if another is still available." He almost cringes at formal he sounds, but discomfort breeds formality for the tinkerer.
I'D LIKE TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BE SOMEONE ELSE
FELIX DE BOREL • TAGSMOODBOARD • PENNED BY @ cyantist
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: cooking by the book /-/ alcohol cake, open /-/ ft lil jon - goodsprings - 07-22-2018

CAPTAINPAW
✯ — YOUNG LOVERS AND THEY ARE NOT SLEEPING
space
merihem's explanation was a bit too fast for cap to comprehend. pusi....pusill-what? his brain is fogged with trying to focus on the ridiculously long word for someone his age, that is, until vandal speaks up and approaches him. oh! so he was misinformed?

"oh... that makes sense! i looove pussy!" he shouted in confidence before making grabby-paws at one of the slices of cake left. "just a tiny piece for me! me and vandal can share." his newfound best friend sounded so smart, she could probably teach him a lot of things!

his attention had diverted at the sound of an angry hiss, and instinctively his tail puffed up in defense. roxanne's correction had sent him into another bout of confusion. if it wasn't a nice word, how come it was so fun to say it? everyone else could say it too!

the crocodile beginning to move and reveal his full size had been rather off-putting for the tom. an almost similar reaction to when pincher was around, his back straightened and his body grew stiff. perhaps it was just an involuntary reaction to any animal that much bigger than him. one that could.... eat him.

"t-twenty-four? is he friendly?" cap began t leave vandal's side in his own curiosity. the fear bubbled up in his chest, but if his peers trusted the crocodile he could too, right? "does he like stories? i'm really good at storytelling!"

space
✯ — male. the typhoon. easy. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: cooking by the book /-/ alcohol cake, open /-/ ft lil jon - deimos - 07-22-2018

[Image: tumblr_opwgzxenNS1tvso1qo1_540.gif]
DELDRACH
FEMALE — LIONESS — LONER
[div style="background-color: #210808; color: #9B5151; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Deldrach rolled her eyes at Merihem. She didn't care if he was on a diet or not, honestly. She didn't even care he really existed. Yeah, sure, maybe he was a 'crewmate', but she didn't trust anyone until they had proven to her otherwise. Most males, beyond children? They disgusted her too. It was because of her past, and it wasn't their fault.. but did Deldrach need to give them a reason? Absolutely not. Someone like her didn't need to do anything for anyone.

Unless asked, really, really nicely. And that 'nice' part, sometimes included begging.

However as Vandal decided to 'teach' Captain what that meant, Deldrach sighed harshly. "I know what the word means, but to teach it to children? Really, Van?" She grunted, sitting down. Her cold eyes swept towards Vandal. They fixed on her, sharply. Deldrach was always looking to be in control of a situation, but the way Vandal was acting, she needed a lesson in discipline. Her eyes swept to the side, leaving off from the topic for the moment as Rinto spoke.

She blinked, quietly surprised, then shrugged. "Go ahead, there's still a slice left. They're already cut." She said. Deldrach had a fair amount of batter out of the bowl she mixed it in before she cooked it, so she didn't need any right now. Maybe she'd make another cake later, seeing that everyone liked it this much. "Deldrach. A pleasure." She said, curtly, before listening to Roxanne exclaim and looking towards Captain.

"She is correct. It's a vulgar word." Deldrach paused, about to launch into a lecture of sorts, only to grunt at Felix. "Deldrach, not miss. It's an alcoholic cake." She said, tail twitching. "Go ahead and take a slice. There's enough left." About half of the cake was left at this point. Deldrach slowly shook her head. Felix didn't understand, and wouldn't get his head on straight any time soon, would he? Deldrach looked back towards Captain, and wincing. She then sighed. "Captain, are you old enough to have alcohol?"

Re: cooking by the book /-/ alcohol cake, open /-/ ft lil jon - B.Y.T.E ! - 07-22-2018

Cake for adults, huh? Of course, Plane had heard this call and went through various meanings of what adult could mean. Perhaps it was phallic, drugged, or drenched in liquor? The bag wearing feline couldn't have been all to sure unless he went and checked the situation out for himself. He started out rather slowly while on his path towards this cake, until he had heard Captain's voice call out something that made his gut drop for a moment. Of course, someone in his clan would teach him to say 'I love pussy' if he didn't keep an eye on the child. The new father quickened his pace in an attempt to stop the boy from indulging in more vulgar activities, his body now standing behind his adopted...son."E-excuse me, please refrain from giving my- um, Cap any cake or language a child shouldn't know." His eyes swept quickly through the group with a warning glare before easing up and moving to sit beside the young tom with a calm air moving from him as he watched those around him enjoy the sweet confection. "I can make you some cake you can have back at home, Cap. This cake wouldn't be good for little toms like yourself, anyway. Your mind is still growing up in there, so you've gotta keep it healthy so you can remember all those stories and adventures you like!" He explained in the best way possible, while also catering to what he knew the boy liked since that's what a parent thing to do, right? The feline was in over his head or so he thought despite the fact his adoption was rather new all things considered, but Plane felt as if he wasn't the best choice for the rambunctious child.

White eyes stared down at the large reptile through his goggles and caused him to stiffen slightly, knowing his relationship with Miss Roxanne made Kal a bit hostile when he was close enough and it was a bit nerve wracking to imagine a child dying under his watch to the beast that disliked him. If Rox felt as if this was something the boy could possibly attempt, then he would watch carefully in case he had to fight of Kal. "Well, he's sorta friendly. He doesn't like me though, so just listen to Roxanne so she can tell you how to be around him, alright? I bet he'd love one of your stories too!" Plane looked up to the horned feline, wondering what she thought of his son and if it was a bit strange to see someone you've been on a date with suddenly taken on fatherhood, skipping most people's steps of marriage and what not. Or perhaps he was just unappealing now with his mind now set on caring for a smaller creature. More than all of those thoughts, he just hoped the two of them would like each other.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags