Beasts of Beyond
there goes ☀ kirishima - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: there goes ☀ kirishima (/showthread.php?tid=3632)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - arcy - 07-21-2018

Izuku had always been a fairly tall kid. I mean -- not really tall. Just average tall. So it was kind of surreal, being this little. Or -- it would've been. Would've been if he wasn't so used to non-prey and other felines being the only ones his size. Still, it being pointed out to him his him is pretty funny. Nobody else did. 'Cause he's obviously .. just a cat. A maine Coon, granted. Like .. Maine Coons were pretty big for cats. His growth was pretty stunted by a lot of things, and he was still a lot bigger than a regular cat.
"Can't I?" He chirps, gears turning as he considers the dilemma. Quickly, Izuku straightens up, and then, with a few flaps of the wings, manages to pull himself to stand on just his hind legs. He wobbles, having to balance himself just right. Was this cheating? Definitely. And i mean .. he was still a few inches under Kirishima's ears. .. Honestly, though, is it worth it. Is it really. He looks like a stiff breeze could knock him over, honestly. Though .. that's how Izuku just looked sometimes, huh.
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - Character Graveyard. - 07-21-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]The shark-like grin still on his maw, he would watch as Izuku stood up on his hind legs with his wings. With a chuckle, he would give him a gentle tap on the shoulder, hoping to get him off balance, though he didn't want the other to fall and hurt himself. "You're gonna have to go a little higher to best me." He joked.

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - arcy - 07-21-2018

With Kirishima's tap, Izuku, predictably, goes down. There's a moment where Izuku tries to right himself, furiously wobbling and with wings moving, but it's kind of inevitable that he goes down. The Maine Coon yelps as he hits the ground, and for a moment, he scrabbles uselessly as he tries to right himself back on his paws.
"Hey!!" He complains once he is, though the tone is light as he grins. His wing base and leg aches a little with how he'd fallen, but that's all. He holds his wings out at his sides for a minute, before folding them back in. "Well, I still have another while to grow," He turns his chin up snidely, but his crooked little smile betrays him. Two years. That's around when Maine Coons finish growing. And assuming that his lack of care for his health wasn't going to ruin his growth, he was gonna be big. I mean -- not Maned Wolf big but cat big. .. Small-medium dog big. That'd be neat.

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - Character Graveyard. - 07-22-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]"Yeah, it'll be neat to see you grow taller then the rest of the felines in Snowbound. Plus, you're already taller then the two birds in the group, Cry and Jewelia, I think?" Kirishima would ask before looking down at the Frosthealer.

"Um, do you wanna do anything? I'm kinda bored." He complained.

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - arcy - 07-22-2018

Izuku was already pretty big for a feline. Maine Coon small, but regular cat big. He remembers when he first joined his first group -- his paws were big, he never stopped tripping over himself. He was still kind of large-pawed, but at least he'd adjusted to himself enough he wasn't stumbling over himself every five seconds. .. Though that might've been the growth spurt thing he'd gone through once he actually had access to food. Huh.
"That's just 'cause they're really small," He points out. I mean .. he was taller than plenty of people, but a lot of them were just naturally bigger than him. Like Atbash. She was a Savannah cat, and therefore just .. a lot taller. Still, he seems content enough, tail giving a sweep. Then, as Kirishima speaks again, he looks a little puzzled. "Yeah, sure!" He chirrups. Uh, uh -- what would they do? Izuku doesn't know. His ears turn nervously on his head. Should he .. ask? Maybe. Perhaps. Um. "What would we .. do? I dont .. have any ideas," he seems .. ashamed or nervous to admit it. He hasn't interacted with a lot of people. Or -- that was a lie. But he still wasn't sure what to do, cause he hasn't played a ton of games or done a lot of activities. He just .. he's not sure.

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - Character Graveyard. - 07-22-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]"Hmm." He would say, sitting down and he placed a paw on his chin, clearly thinking. He would blink before suggesting. "Uh, do you have any hobbies?" Kirishima would shake his head afterward. That just sounded stupid. Of course, Izuku had hobbies.

"I mean- do you have any hobbies as of right now?"

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - arcy - 07-23-2018

Hobbies? Izuku tilts his head. Right. Right. That was a thing people talked about. His ears turn on his head. Hobbies .. what counted as a hobby? Izuku had a few of those. He thinks? What .. are .. hobbies. His herbs would probably count as a hobby, except that it was his job, now. Uh .. uh, uh, uh.
"I still do arts and crafts and analysis. Herbs could count. Uh .." He frowns. Then he shrugs. He doesn't have an idea. What counts? What doesn't? Izuku doesn't know. He got told a lot of conflicting things. Izuku could live with that. ".. What about you?" Izuku asks, a little helplessly. Keep the conversation going. He could .. try to do that, couldn't he? Questionable. But he'd try and that's what mattered.
//fuckin rip muse
its ok tho this is a no muse thread

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - Character Graveyard. - 07-24-2018

A small smile on his maw, he would listen to Izuku speak and he would close his eyes and think. Arts-and-crafts and herbs. That did sound like something his former classmate would be into.

So he wanted to know what kind of hobbies he had himself? He would blink and say. "Training, cooking, uh, more stuff that counts as training."
tags :: updated 7/23:

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - arcy - 07-25-2018

Izuku has changed a lot since he was student, honestly. That was just how it was. So Kirishima saying something like that would have been awfully strange to him. Was he the same person he was as a student at all? Izuku isn't sure. He really isn't. People told him he was the same but different and wow was it confusing.
"Oh! Baking is nice, too!" Izuku perks up upon Kirishima's admission of enjoying cooking. They're not quite the same, but they're similar. Maybe they could do something like that or cook together? "I'm not really in any place for training right now. Do we want to try and make something?" Izuku grins wider. Cooking and baking-wise, he means. That'd be fun. It'd be nice to make something with somebody else, y'know? Especially 'cause, y'know, Izuku's paw. Ugh. He's made .. a lot of mistakes in his life. And now he's just gotta live with it for the full duration.

Re: there goes ☀ kirishima - Character Graveyard. - 07-25-2018

So Izuku also liked cooking? That wasn't too surprising, he supposed. The other did seem to have a lot of hobbies in their original world. The maned-wolf would nod his head and grin as Izuku spoke. "I found a box for sugar cookies the other day. Maybe you could read the instructions while I make the cookies?" Kirishima would suggest.
tags :: updated 7/24: