Beasts of Beyond
Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! (/showthread.php?tid=356)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - rakue - 04-03-2018

[member=25]fab[/member] try closing the profile info and see if that helps your view at all!

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - grubby - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 12:35 AM)chatelaine link Wrote:
heya! this may seem like a small thing, but since that it could potentially raise complications, i thought it would be good to bring it up.
under the gender selection, it says "transgendered" for anyone who is identifying as trans, and although it's not a slur of any sort, it can come off as offensive. simply changing this to transgender female/transgender male could fix that issue! Smile

for more information/a proper source on this, you can look under under the "terms to avoid" section of this page.
thank you!!

heads up, this has been changed to transgender/intersex.

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - fabrie - 04-03-2018

[member=110]susitna[/member] ahh, thanks! i actually didn't notice that at all, but it works + i can see everything now. thanks again!

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - Una. - 04-05-2018

Track.

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - Orion - 04-11-2018

Mobile compatibility with signatures/templates has been improving lately, thankfully. Ultimate profiles and such things like that are still within our grasps to fix.

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - Luciferr - 04-12-2018

tracking !!

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - grassina - 04-14-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]i believe the posting template may need a few bugs worked on :o

i'm not sure if it's happening for anyone else (like i may just be really dumb lmao), but the posting template thing is not working for me? like i have my posting template saved on the section in my profile, and it's all good to go. however, when i click on it to use it to post in a thread, it adds some weird stuff and messes it up?

this is what i plug into the template maker on my profile:
Spoiler:
but this is what shows up in the thread text box when i select my template:
Spoiler:
also, while i'm on the topic of templates, have you guys thought about making posting templates automatic? also disregard this if it's already a thing lol i'm still working out how to navigate and use stuff on this site rip

and thank y'all!!

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - Orion - 04-15-2018

(04-14-2018, 11:46 PM)grassina link Wrote: [align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]i believe the posting template may need a few bugs worked on :o

i'm not sure if it's happening for anyone else (like i may just be really dumb lmao), but the posting template thing is not working for me? like i have my posting template saved on the section in my profile, and it's all good to go. however, when i click on it to use it to post in a thread, it adds some weird stuff and messes it up?

this is what i plug into the template maker on my profile:
Spoiler:
but this is what shows up in the thread text box when i select my template:
Spoiler:
also, while i'm on the topic of templates, have you guys thought about making posting templates automatic? also disregard this if it's already a thing lol i'm still working out how to navigate and use stuff on this site rip

and thank y'all!!

we're currently having problems that cause " or ' from turning into ", but it's getting fixed and that's why it doesn't work! just replace the " with " in the meantime

as for automatic, what do you mean?

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - grassina - 04-15-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]okay cool!!

and as for automatic, i mean being able to set one template to automatically show up in your text box on any thread?
like instead of having to manually select it, it’ll just show up on its own
also sorry if that explanation doesn’t make a lot of sense i’m sleepy

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - Orion - 04-15-2018

(04-15-2018, 02:20 PM)grassina link Wrote: [align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]okay cool!!

and as for automatic, i mean being able to set one template to automatically show up in your text box on any thread?
like instead of having to manually select it, it’ll just show up on its own
also sorry if that explanation doesn’t make a lot of sense i’m sleepy

ah i get what you mean now!! hmm i wonder if that could be a possibility. i will look into it!!