Beasts of Beyond
*:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] (/showthread.php?tid=3528)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - emil - 07-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]adding u guys to my list!! ill pm u about pricing as soon as i can ^w^

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - goodsprings - 07-25-2018

you're art is gorgeous thank you so much .3.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"] [member=1395]KATHERINE[/member] hope u like it!! ♥

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"] [member=1265]goodsprings[/member] here u go!!

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - goodsprings - 07-25-2018

THANK U SM!!! i wuv it omgggg

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - KATHERINE PRAELIUM - 07-25-2018

OMG SHE LOOKS GREAT <3

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]im glad u guys like them!!!! ♥♥

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - rakue - 07-26-2018

(07-19-2018, 08:29 AM)emil link Wrote: [align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]i know my art isnt that great but.
this is a damn LIE

what type? fullbody
payment method? usd!!
character reference: i unfortunately do not have an image reference, but she's relatively simple in design so i hope this is ok!! delphi is an eight-tailed kitsune of a solid dark blue-grey colour, with no markings. her eyes are an olive green and her nose/pawpads are black. she has a functioning set of wings that are the same blue-gray as her body. her tags have hex codes that can be used for reference but they're not at all mandatory to follow
character personality: delphi is incredibly passionate and driven, and this extends into almost everything she does from small tasks like cleaning to how she interacts with others. she's normally very friendly to others but she's quick to throw in a snide remark if they don't return the kindness. she's very emotional and struggles to control it at times, she cries easily and is very dependent on her friends. she has a very optimistic view of the future and more or less refuses to believe anything could go wrong
extra: transparent background, please!! also, just lmk if anything doesnt make sense or needs clarification, as i typed this up on my phone :^)

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - emil - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]adding u up!

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - miss ririchiyo - 07-27-2018

what type? fullbody
payment method? usd or gems!! either is fine!!
character reference: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465660698374963213/472131784419573770/REF.png
character personality: l i s t e n. tsuyu is like a cute lil girl who just,, she needs love.
here's a.. personality list from tsuyu's wiki.
Tsuyu is noticeably calm and collected, being able to stay levelheaded in stressful situations. Smart and studious, Tsuyu is known for having great judgement and is rarely moved by emotion. Her usual expression consists of a vacant stare, which makes reading her thoughts and emotions difficult for those around her. Tsuyu has a habit of tipping her finger against her mouth while speaking or pondering. She also says "ribbit" as a replacement for many of her single word replies.
extra: transparent background!~