Beasts of Beyond
Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit (/showthread.php?tid=3293)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit - madster - 07-16-2018

merihem padded over in long strides, hot and dizzy. his fashion wasn't exactly summer-approved, and he felt sick from the heat. still, he had to be cute, so he'd wear a hoodie and wool socks in this weather. so this was tanglewood, huh? he had pictured a bunch of rednecks living in a swamp, huddled around a mutated alligator. a long time ago, he felt like he felt strongly about them... but now he just didn't care if his brother was dead or not. malphas was a stupid runaway who got what he deserved, and that was death. or so he thought, anyways. there was no solid proof. maybe merihem should thank tanglewood for killing off that idiot.

merihem was very obviously checking the two out, looking them up and down with wide pink eyes. he deemed them acceptable, but that fluffy dog was more appealing. he liked size differences. "i don't have food, but you two are definitely snacks," he grinned, winking. "i've got something you can eat if you wanna come back to my room later," he said, then eyed morgan. "specially' you, big boy," he relaxed his shoulders, becoming more comfortable. "why don'tcha stay for a little bit? spend the night? it'll be so hard going back home."

Re: Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 07-16-2018

Re: Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit - Morgan - 07-16-2018

Morgan felt his heart race a little as the newcomer looked over his body. The feline's presence was nearly identical to Malphas', which perplexed him as well. The new offer was even more confusing, so the dog looked to Vigenere. "We're 'snacks'?" It was clear that the cat was not speaking literally, but the actual meaning was unclear to Morgan.

The rest confused him just as much, yet he found himself almost wanting to accept the offer. "I..." He paused, hearing a familiar voice in his head. "Vigenere..." The dog nodded. "Thanks. I believe you." He made a mental note to ask later about what the yellow feline meant. "I don't think we'll have the time to spend the night. While we do want to stay for food, we can't go any longer than that. I'm sorry..." He realized he had never even had a proper introduction with the strange cat. "Er, what was your name? I'm Morgan, if you didn't hear before."

Re: Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit - BASTILLEPAW - 07-16-2018

BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS — [color=#21201c]TAGS
Tanglewood was a familiar scent at this point, and he recognized those two auras readily. As Bastille joined them, he was yawning, worn out from the combination of withdrawal and Hazel's little discovery. And yet, the flowers continued to bloom in his pawsteps. Typical. They trended towards swampy plants and flowers he'd seen in their territory as he stopped by Nero, offering an idle, "Yo. Welcome back, I guess."

At mention of Atbash, he cocked his head to the side and peered at her-- well, brother, he supposed. "She's their Chief now. You didn't hear?" he questioned, before shaking his head. Nevermind that, actually: he'd only heard when she showed up to an event and mentioned it. They hadn't sent messengers, had they? Whatever. Before he could question them any more or inquire about getting them food, he was being distracted by Meri.

"Don't scare our only allies away," he teased idly, rolling his eyes before he continued on, "We'll get you guys actual snacks at the Observatory. You might as well come back with us to eat; Meri probably won't harass you too much once he gets bored of swamp-smell." A flicker of a smirk, amused.
© MADI

Re: Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 07-17-2018

Re: Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit - rhosmari - 07-17-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]Really was no one going one going to say it? Just a simple reprimand to not scare away the ambassadors. Seriously. The woman turned her head and she allowed a low snarl to leave her throat. Perhaps this was a new example of why she wasn’t so keep on becoming one of their precious members. After all if she had to step food and be apart of something that allowed this type of disgusting behavior then what else did they allow. Her eyes narrowed for a bit as she rose to her paws, tail flicking back and forth before she turned her gaze back toward their allies. Guessed they didn’t care about how they would be represented and if she had a say she wouldn’t want to be friends with something like that. ”Since no one is going to apologize I guess I’m sorry you had such disgusting behavior aimed your way. Didn’t know that Ascendents members were like that. Kind of makes you wonder if political officials can get this kind of treatment what else happens around here.” Her gaze pointedly looked at Bastille for a moment before she rolled her eyes a little. After all there was a time and place for everything and this was not a setting for something like that. Especially when they good very easily go off and tell whoever they were working for. Sighing she turned and walked off considering she felt like her time here was done.

Re: Gifts and Questions - open/Tanglewood ambassador visit - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 07-17-2018

[Image: tumblr_o5qz24I7UM1ubj5sjo1_500.gif]

Soldier behavior was something that was extremely strict during his time in the military. Saying anything back to a commanding officer would mean that one would be punished for such an action. That just meant that a soldier would know when to speak to someone properly and not let their ego get in the way of their work. It made everything a lot easier to command, although it meant that no one was free just to be able to do anything more smoothly than have to worry about someone questioning something in the middle of battle. It just didn't work like that. Washington also learned this during his time of Project Freelancer and when CT constantly questioned something the Director ended up saying. The Freelancer knew when to keep his mouth shut and there were several instances that worked in his favor. He would rather listen than have to talk most of the time. Washington still steadied his tongue in this new world, because he knew that saying anything that could be considered offensive or rude could land him in a not so nice situation. He knew this for a fact with the way that those that were just joining talked back to others. It made it obvious that not everyone liked the way that they were talked to, and when it came to violence that was the last thing they wanted to happen. Even if it was a misunderstanding. Hence why some were still apprehensive about Carolina because she had attacked him when she first arrived at the group. So far his attitude had been pretty tamed up to one point, but he hadn't had another episode in a while so he thought that he was going to be fine.

He was getting better, and he knew that Carolina was going to end up getting better the same as well. Where Carolina was, Washington usually followed. He had heard about Tanglewood but wasn't really sure what to think about them. He knew that they were warbound and one of the more aggressive groups, so he wasn't about to go and visit the likes of them when he wasn't capable of fighting all that well in his current body. The Freelancer made his way over with eyes narrowed as he looked at the male that had made the ridiculous comments toward the visitors. Really? Was no one going to do anything about that? It seemed Carolina was the first one to speak about the other's behavior, which wasn't appropriate in this current situation. A disapproving snort would escape the soldier's nostrils as he stood next to Carolina, still keeping a good enough distance between him and his coworker. "I would have gotten chewed out for saying something like that. My body probably wouldn't have recovered from whatever punishment they could think of for that." Washington would shake his head. There were plenty of ways to punish a soldier. Food. Necessities. It wasn't exactly humane, or there could just be physical work over and over again. He remembered being punished for an entire week, during which he would be forced to go to the training room floor and work for the rest of the day instead of going on missions. It hurt like hell and he was pretty sure he could barely walk. The helmet that he wore hid the facial expressions that he had, but they didn't hide the tone that he had with his voice. "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]
Tags | Updated 06/26/18: