Beasts of Beyond
STANDING OVER THE LEDGE | open, breakdown. (tw) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: STANDING OVER THE LEDGE | open, breakdown. (tw) (/showthread.php?tid=3286)

Pages: 1 2

Re: STANDING OVER THE LEDGE | open, breakdown. (tw) - MirrorEdge - 07-16-2018

[align=center]
The sounds of screaming and the scent of blood is what drew Thea in, and the 7 month old cub, instead of cowering away, happily threw herself into the fray, with a grin on her face. Claws unsheathed, and Thea aimed to rake them down the hybrid's face, whether Margaery's or Bastille's attacks landed or not. "You wanna fight, right? Let's fight!" She chirped, the unsettling grin on her features as she waited for a counterattack. But with a vampire, battle-hungry leopard cub, and the Seraph, she wasn't sure if he could get back up. That would be a shame. But unlike Bastille and Margaery, she had no issue with harming Playerone. In her eyes, this was a challenge. Thea wasn't quite aware of what was wrong with it, beating opponents into a bloody pulp. It was winning, right?

And plus, there was a chance that Playerone would get back up, and she sincerely hoped that would happen. A challenge.

Re: STANDING OVER THE LEDGE | open, breakdown. (tw) - Nero - 07-16-2018

His pleas apparently had no effect on his attacker. The fangs in his shoulder pulled upwards, taking his flesh with it. The vampire let out a choked cry, his body shaking under the stress of suffering such a gruesome injury for the first time. There was nothing the boy could compare it to, and he bit down on his lip to stop himself from screaming aloud. But then the others were there to help him. Nero would scramble away the first chance he got, his injured limb shaking and fear clear in his watering eyes. If he managed to get away from Playerone he would cower behind Bastilleprisoner, his eyes narrowing as he crouched low to the ground.

Re: STANDING OVER THE LEDGE | open, breakdown. (tw) - ★ HAZEL - 07-16-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
i never had nobody touch me like i'm glass
Hazel had absolutely no idea what was going on, other than the fact that Playerone was experiencing some sort of full on mental breakdown and taking it out on anyone who got too close. As much hardness she harbored towards the other female, Hazel still felt bad for her, knowing what it was like to see things that weren’t really there and hear voices that shouldn’t exist.

“Hey — I exist!” Titanium’s petulant protest fell on deaf ears as Hazel watched the scene unfold, feeling helpless and sorry for Player. Hazel nearly always had someone there to comfort her in the aftermath of her breakdowns — embarrassing as they were — and Playerone was making it damn impossible to let anybody get near her. Biting her lip, Hazel desperately looked for some way to help — anything.

Golden optics fell on Nero, the newcomer trembling on the ground not far away. Hazel swallowed at the sight of his shoulder, doing her best to ignore the surfacing memories of bloody, shaking paws and shuffling around for bandages in the dark. She started towards him, swiping up some cobwebs from the ground because mii was making shit up now.

“Hey — hey, I’m gonna help,” Hazel spoke softly, realizing now that she had no idea what his name was. “I’m Hazel. Is it okay if I help you? I’m just going to stop the bleeding until Rin or someone else can give you some professional care.” She really didn’t have time for introductions or explanations, and was near certain he might go into shock. Hazel didn’t have the necessary herbs to prevent that or his pain, but she could stop him from bleeding out. Hoping he agreed, she would lift the cobwebs over the injury and press down, wincing at the pain it might inflict.
HAZEL ELISE CAELUM — THE ASCENDANTS — KUIPER CORPORAL — TAGS
© MADI

Re: STANDING OVER THE LEDGE | open, breakdown. (tw) - Cosmic - 07-16-2018

The sudden water blast from Bastille had caught the creature off guard, causing the hybrid to stumble and let go of Nero. Before it could recover, Genevive pounced forcefully and successfully pinned Playerone's form down. But the alabaster creature hit her head hard on the ground, knocking her unconscious.

Whatever happened now would be beyond its control, as well as Player's.

//powerplay granted, aside from death and severe injury! c:

Re: STANDING OVER THE LEDGE | open, breakdown. (tw) - Cosmic - 07-17-2018

//bump!