Beasts of Beyond
RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 (/showthread.php?tid=3246)

Pages: 1 2

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Margaery - 07-21-2018

MARGAERY FOLIE-MIKAELSON
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAKE ME QUEEN OR
I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED
She had drummed up quite a bit of interest this week, it seemed. That was good, she just hoped that everyone was content enough with the tasks she gave them.

[b]"I want you to host a blind dating event, Play! Do you think you'd be up for the challenge?" Margaery inquired. Even if their clanmates weren't interested in romance, she was certain that this would help them become more familiar with each other.

Next up was Hazel and Margaery briefly wondered what she could give her that would beat the horse task from earlier. "Hm.... Hazel, why don't you take a group of people out and explore the ruins. Try to bring back some treasure if you can! Just make sure that you're remaining vigilant, we don't want any accidents happening."

"As for you, Pele... Hm..." She paused for a moment, raking her mind for something good to give her adopted child, "Why don't you help people understand their natal charts? I know you love the stars!"

Alright, she was getting the hang of these again- that was good. Smiling brightly at Church, Margaery continued. "Church, love, why don't you do some random acts of kindness? I know it's isn't as fun as it sounds, but I promise the results can be very rewarding!" Maybe to your enthusiastic ass, Genevieve chided, Not everybody's like you, sugar.

"Roy!" Margaery greeted, completely ignoring Genevieve as she did so. Her counterpart was as tedious as she was annoying- she didn't deserve to be given the time of day. "What do you think of teaching and introduction to fighting techniques class? I think it might do some wonders for anyone who may not be able be fight confidently yet! If you want, you can split it up between those who have elementals and those who don't since you're talented in both!"

Her attention would fall upon Beverly then, that smile not once wavering. "Beverly, darling, how about a history lesson? It could be on any part of history that you'd like!" While the pair didn't know each other all too well, Margaery had a sneaking suspicion that that would be something that the other girl enjoyed.

"Ah, mea vita... It's time for you and everyone else to just relax. Host a spa day! Find a way to make mud bathes, those cucumber eye things, the whole nine yards! I believe in you!" She exclaimed brightly, excited to see what direction her wife would be taking with a spa day- she certainly knew she'd be attending.

Last but not least, there was Thea. "Thea! Why don't you hold a little bit of a sparring competition! You can pick a reward for winning and work out those details however you want! Does that sound good?" She inquired, arching a brow.
© MADI

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - emil - 07-21-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]weekly tasks, huh? he'd never heard of these before. granted he had never actually been a group like this, so it was to be expected that he didn't know anything about them. crownglass trotted up regardless, peering at margaery with his usual stupid grin. "i want ooone!"

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Cosmic - 07-21-2018

Blind... blind dating? As in, setting up an event and placing volunteers with random other volunteers to get to know each other? Kinda like playing matchmaker but double-blind like an experiment? Sure, I could arrange that.

"Sounds interesting. I'm up for it!"

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - ★ HAZEL - 07-21-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
i never had nobody touch me like i'm glass
Hazel dragged her lip beneath her teeth, doubt bubbling in her chest in the frustrating form of anxiety. The last time she was at the ruins was with Bastille, and...that had its oddities riddled throughout. They had gone deep into the ancient, overgrown wilds then, but the trek had certainly presented its perils; none of which Hazel forgot. She would happily dedicate a few hours of her day to babble about history and the fascinating pull of the unknown ruins, but at what cost to the others? Someone could easily get injured, or worse.

“Of course, Margy,” Hazel agreed anyway, heedless of her paranoia. She’d bring Arion with her, risking him twisting his own knobby knees and ankles in case she needed his help. Besides, there was bound to be at least one person with other medical experience in the event of an emergency. Hazel had her fair share of herbal knowledge, but it could only take her so far. Nevertheless, the cocoa feline trailed off, already making a list of things she might talk about in her head.

(Sobs mobile post)
HAZEL ELISE CAELUM — THE ASCENDANTS — KUIPER CORPORAL — TAGS
© MADI