Beasts of Beyond
half of my heart is in havana | STARPOOL TRIP, NEW MEMBERS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: half of my heart is in havana | STARPOOL TRIP, NEW MEMBERS (/showthread.php?tid=3222)

Pages: 1 2

Re: half of my heart is in havana | STARPOOL TRIP, NEW MEMBERS - Owlie - 07-17-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]A long missed smile came to Anakin’s maw. The spirit had haunted the Starpool for a while now, and was rather excited to have visitors.

He rose up out of the water behind ELON, massive jaws open wide and towering over the feline. He aimed to scare her and released a roar that vibrated the water.

The lion’s form was consructed from water and dust, glowing radiant blue and moving to the deeper areas of the pool, walking on water. 
"I can tell a few stories Bast.... I lived a long life and the story of my people are ones to be shared... " he offered, tilting his bed and perking his ears. "And you are right, death indeed does come to us all... "

Re: half of my heart is in havana | STARPOOL TRIP, NEW MEMBERS - trojan g. - 07-18-2018

do you believe you could change me? the way i changed you.

When Roman had heard about he Starpool during the meeting, he had been hoping that it was metaphorical as some things were in religions and such, but as they neared the quite literal pool his stomach began to sink as his heart began to beat quicker, claws retracting, digging into the ground before he stopped. Not too far from the pool itself, but far enough away that he very clearly could not get a shard from the water. Looking around at all of the others around him, he saw that everyone that was getting the shards was actually getting them from the water, not from around the water - figures. The ancestors probably already used up the supply of the shards out of the water long ago, and in the water was probably symbolic somehow anyway.

Ear pinned to the back of his head as he sat there, looking down at his paws, wishing that his powers worked, wishing that he was able to make it so that he could not feel the water around him, but also wishing that he didn't have the fear in general. With a small gulp of whatever was stuck in his throat, the feline would look back up, pleading eyes looking around to try and see an easier way to accomplish his task.

Re: half of my heart is in havana | STARPOOL TRIP, NEW MEMBERS - Elon - 07-18-2018

You spoke of roses- all I feel are thorns ・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]TAGS
Just make something up? Sounds disrespectful almost... and exactly something she would do. She smiles crooked, liking the way he thinks. [b]"Alright? What about spirits? Every landmark just has to be haunted in someway according to tourism." Like, literally anything. Even as someone with much experience with ghosts, she's skeptical. The haunted hotel, the haunted mountains, the haunted- totally haunted fast food joints, the list goes on and on. And now, the Starpool really is apparently.

Elon spots a large shadow forming across her and manifesting in the water, a big red flag considering others usually walk up rather than rise up. She hears water movement and then feels a droplet or two strike her shoulders before she turns around just in time for the finale roar. "Holy shit!" The feline yowls and scrambles back to the land as fast as her paws will carry her, practically drifting to turn when she hits the dirt. She doesn't stop until she's a good ways from the waters edges, heart knocking around in her chest with blank eyes  sparked wide and trained on the ghost.

Man, Naarah would laugh her ass if she knew about this one. She's Elon's "bestest friend" after all and is a ghost herself so to see Elon actually be scared of one would be amazing for her. Elon would argue that it's just because he snuck up on her. Of course, she can't just let something so embarassing slide. "You creep! I'll cur-" Whoa whoa, she almost lets 'curse' slip in but quickly reroutes. "I- I hope I stepped on your head down there! You owe me a shard!" Because like hell she's going back in there now. This must be that Anakin that Suite mentioned when Elon was playing sheet ghost, but she didn't think she meant an actual damn ghost lion.

Re: half of my heart is in havana | STARPOOL TRIP, NEW MEMBERS - Owlie - 07-18-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]The lion let out a hearty laugh, backing away to the deeper side of the pool and continuing to chortle. He notably walked on the water, paws not disturbing the pool any longer. His robes moved by themselves, tucking around his broad figure.

"You stepped on nothing. I just saw the opportunity for a prank." The lion grinned, looking to Bastille.
"What brings these joiners here anyways?"