Beasts of Beyond
NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates (/showthread.php?tid=3162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - guts - 07-16-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]definitely gonna be using some of these!!

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Una. - 07-16-2018

Using!

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - lexasperated - 07-17-2018

Thanks for the interest!

I've added new templates to the storage!
Template IX is your typical tumblr-y blog-type template with two image slots (one landscape and one small icon), a place for yc's name, tags, playlist, moodboard, and main acc. Template X and XI are both simple in theory. Template X is a generic template if you aren't really one to use faceclaims - it can be customized, you just need to use a transparent image and match the template's color-theme to that image. Template XI is a simple posting template with one image slot on the side - unlike most entries in this list, this template has a set height and scrolls.

Additionally, I'm taking requests!
The thing about making templates is that I sometimes have a hard time finding inspiration - what should the template look like, what should its layout be, what are the dimensions. Coding is fun for me, though, and a good way to pass the time when I'm at work, so I'd like to start taking requests! If you have an image/layout you'd like to be turned into BoB-coding, I'll give it a shot! FAIR WARNING: it's probably not gonna be perfect, and some are gonna be too complicated to be turned into BoB-coding. Y'all can be hecking sure I'm gonna try my best though.

Simply fill up the following form and tag me on [member=1278]TALIA[/member] [member=1263]lexasperated[/member] or [member=1498]VANDAL R.[/member] - these are my accounts atm and I alternate between them so it'd be best to tag all three to make sure I see your post. These will be FREE, yes, I won't be charging any of them, but I do accept gem donations. However, I would like to remind you that it is in no way required - I'm happy to do them just for fun! Here's the form:
Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; font-family: verdana; text-align: justify;"][b]LINK TO REFERENCE:[/b] (google images, tumblr blogs, wordpress, links to anything that will help me see what kind of template you want.)
[b]COLOR THEME:[/b] (either bbcode colors or hex colors)
[b]SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:[/b] (please make sure to be detailed about this - which part of the blog do you want turned into sometihng Bob-compatible? what do you want it to look like? as a reminder, BoB-coding is limited to aesthetics, so I can't magically make your links change colors when hovering or add an built-in flash player.)[/div][/align]

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - grassina - 07-18-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 70%; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]using!!
these are all so pretty
im weeping

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - tikki - 07-18-2018

tracking && using !!

I'm in love with the first template btw

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - ceilidh - 07-20-2018

hahahahAAAAA using!!
these are all so beautiful awjfsj

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Strelitzia - 07-20-2018

These are incredible! I'm gonna use some of these.

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - FLUX - 07-22-2018

Using these!

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Luciferr - 07-22-2018

I might use oneĀ  these for a back up template :0
THESE ARE REAL COOL JUST FYI

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - BUBONICPLAGUE - 07-22-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]using bio template :3