Beasts of Beyond
Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private (/showthread.php?tid=314)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - Sorrel - 03-27-2018

Alright I'll be making a deadline! Everyone has till Sunday to make a post or their character will be rehomed c:
Keep that in mind!

Re: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - Imortapose - 03-28-2018

Alright! I requested the telepathy for Charlie. I'm not sure if we'll need four/five copies to bond with each character, but I guess we'll see if we do. Big Grin

Sounds good to me! I already know what I want to do with Charlie's account, so setting up won't take me long. Should I post in Blue's joining thread or make a new one? Both choices are good for me.

Re: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - Sorrel - 03-28-2018

(03-28-2018, 06:41 PM)Imortapose link Wrote: Alright! I requested the telepathy for Charlie. I'm not sure if we'll need four/five copies to bond with each character, but I guess we'll see if we do. Big Grin

Sounds good to me! I already know what I want to do with Charlie's account, so setting up won't take me long. Should I post in Blue's joining thread or make a new one? Both choices are good for me.
The joining thread is pretty old now so feel free to make your own : D

Re: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - axiom - 03-30-2018

whoot whoot got template and her account setup
will request her bond (+ maybe another smol power?) yesss

Re: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - CHARLIE. - 03-30-2018

Quick track with this account! I meant to get a post up with Charlie today, but I ended up going out with friends. I'm gonna create a posting & template signature for her, then go to sleep and post tomorrow!
BTW. I've got the Small Dinosaur Body and Mental Bond powers for her.

Re: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - drachen - 03-30-2018

slams owen down because i kept closing the window for some odd reason

Re: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - Sorrel - 03-30-2018

(03-30-2018, 12:42 AM)awry link Wrote:
whoot whoot got template and her account setup
will request her bond (+ maybe another smol power?) yesss
Sorry but nope! They won't have other powers sorry to say ^.^ Only the mental bond bc it allows for better communication and working as a pack : D

(03-30-2018, 04:36 AM)CHARLIE. link Wrote: Quick track with this account! I meant to get a post up with Charlie today, but I ended up going out with friends. I'm gonna create a posting & template signature for her, then go to sleep and post tomorrow!
BTW. I've got the Small Dinosaur Body and Mental Bond powers for her.
No worries friend! YOu still got till sunday : D

(03-30-2018, 02:05 PM)owen link Wrote: slams owen down because i kept closing the window for some odd reason
YASSSSS so excited for raptor dad lets goooo

Re: Raptor squad plot & chat thread | private - Sorrel - 04-01-2018

[member=15]Imortapose[/member]
[member=211]drachen[/member]
You all have till the end of tonight to post with your characters or they shall be rehomed! c: Keep this in mind that today was the deadline!