Beasts of Beyond
SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=3061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - ace - 07-13-2018

rialto loves compliments just shower him in them and he will Never Leave beep beep [airhorn]

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - tezuka - 07-13-2018

Truly. He Wont
he'lll be like what the HECK did u just say to my face. [scootin a lil closer] what did you JUST SAY.

would it be too early to hold a meet and greet!!

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - brit.ly - 07-13-2018

a meet and greet sounds so lovely :O

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - Una. - 07-13-2018

Ditto ^

I’m curious, what do you guys think of Kal so far? :0

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - aggro - 07-13-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]tracks cos im too burnt out from ff exploding to rp rn

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - tezuka - 07-13-2018

would like to say hello everyone im v glad youre here!!! lots of confetti

kal seems quite lovely im like... a character with HORNS?? oh my Gosh.. thank u

yess i think i can get around to a small meet and greet thread then!! ill think of an idea!

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - puzzles. - 07-13-2018

kal seems super cool omg!!! from what ive seen she seems like a bit of an antithesis to marko and uh. *eye emoji* that could be some fun dynamics down the road omg
yes zuka u BUILD that m&g thread!! i wanna do a meeting so bad but uh. not yet. i cannot rush things like this. also ace we gotta hella coordinate w each other considering u posted the guide oml

SO what kinda groupwide plots do yall wanna see?? downtime is good sometimes but gettin the ball rolling will be rlly important in ensuring we stick around as a group oml

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - frankiethyme - 07-14-2018

Kal seems really cool!! I agree with puzzles, I think that her personality is a rly nice foil so far to everyone else’s.

As far as groupwide plots, I had an idea - what if there was a large heat wave, or some sort of extreme weather fluctuations beyond the norm? This might create some interesting character conflicts or interactions because of who is and isn’t human, and who does or doesn’t have an increased ability to deal with that kind of weather.

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - spaceyy - 07-14-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:90%;font-family:verdana"]idk if i should do some kind of intro or not but uuuhh im spaceyy!!! hewwo everyone andhdb i rp alexander... im excited 2 to w y'all uwu

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - ace - 07-14-2018

yell heah puz i gotchu!!!! just lemme know if u need sth edited or changed, we can always create a san creado sub i think i should be able 2 change the acc a post is from .. .idk , we can try

also i think what u said before with them tryna get the roller coaster workin again would b a good plot!!! like the ppl who want it vs the ppl who don't care vs the ppl who don't , n then also finding resources n safety tests n stuff like that!!!

n uwu hello spaceyy