Beasts of Beyond
GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=3043)

Pages: 1 2

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Grey - 07-14-2018

Icons I really want to use for characters some point (for easy reference):

[Image: G4hsbBX.jpg][Image: 64N8Yhc.jpg][Image: 5RmHnoX.jpg][Image: eBQm6vK.jpg][Image: SCPMRWG.jpg][Image: 75WVDjO.jpg][Image: QJQj4Wh.jpg][Image: uSLisqC.jpg][Image: hsyaRmk.jpg][Image: sty2swy.jpg][Image: NMFeErw.jpg]

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Grey - 07-15-2018

NAME IDEAS FOR MY VAMPIRE BOI: Vaux, Nathaniel, Hugh, Horace, Tequila, Vodka, Gin, Nikolaos, Jacob, Nico, Philippe

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Grey - 07-27-2018

[glow=black,2,300]- KATSUKI BAKUGOU -[/glow]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
GROUND ZERO / ORIGINALLY HUMAN

G E N E R A L
☆ katsuki bakugou | "bakugou", "kacchan", "bakago"
☆ cisgender male / he and him pronouns
☆ currently resides in typhoon / beta / no titles
☆ 9 months / ages realistically / adopted [16/07/2018]

N O T E S
☆ died and reincarnated into the BoB universe
☆ his birthday is april 20 and is blood type a
☆ close-range to medium-ranged combat / violent and brutal

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
☆ was originally human but died / really salty
☆ homoromantic / romance plot underway

A E S T H E T I C
[MAIN BODY]: tabby ragdoll with scarlet eyes. he has a tongue of fire.
— INJURIES/ILLNESSES: multiple bandages around body, most notably around his neck and the ankles of his legs. heavily bruised back.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] arrogant, aggressive, cruel, sore loser
☆ anti-social, rude, villainous, condescending, selfish
☆ [INTERIOR] intelligent, superiority complex, anti-hero
☆ fair, hard-working, genuine

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [POWERS] fire elementals (discovered)
☆ physically medium / mentally medium / will start fights
☆ peaceful powerplay allowed / cannot be mindread unless permission is granted
☆ underline and attack in bold / tag if needed or attacking

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - VIRGO - 07-27-2018

[glow=black,2,300]VIRGO, PROCLAIMED QUEEN[/glow]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
FEATHERED TERROR PACK / BARBARIC GIRL

G E N E R A L
☆ VIRGO | ALPHA OF FEATHERED TERRORS
☆ cisgender fem | "she, her" pronouns
☆ four mo. old | ages twice a month
☆ resides in typhoon with her siblings

N O T E S
☆ feral: communicates only with her siblings and generally cannot be understood by anyone else with the exception of a few who may partially understand her.
☆ currently considered the alpha of her family.
☆ originally 'blue' from the raptor pack v.2 from feralfront

☆ no known orientation / single and not interested
☆ sister to exodus, ament, tba, tba, tba
☆ vicious and very likely to bite if you come too close; it is best to let her approach you than to approach her first
☆ currently disrespectful to her family but needs them so will protect them if needed
☆ cannot be tamed so will require you to prove your worthiness of her respect

A E S T H E T I C
☆ [MAIN BODY]: a white utahraptor with yellow-gold marks on both eyes + body ref
she has alabaster feathers that run along the shape of her body, accented with flickers of golden-yellow tips. surrounding both eyes are triangular golden-yellow marks - masking her, matching the rogue golden flecks of feathers that flick off her head. beneath her arrangement of feathers is her soil-brown skin which is mainly noticeable from her arms and feet which carry her weapon-like claws, capable of dealing a devastating slice. her eyes are of earthly tones, illuminating a sense of curious malice that is complimented by the lip-raised snarl that reveals her sharp, predatory teeth. in all her queenlike elegance, she is swift and agile. she owns powerful hind legs which allow her to lead the front of her pack and will often use her advantageous speed to take secret detours while her siblings chase from behind.
— INJURIES/ILLNESSES: none

P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] proud, barbaric, malicious, cocky, cunning, curious, arrogant
☆ selfish, dominant, inconsiderate, judgmental, independent, intelligent
☆ [INTERIOR] not self-aware, secretly dependent of sisters, sore loser, charming
☆ desires respect and equal grounds, loyal, easily trusting, wants to feel important
— DISORDERS: superiority complex
— DEADLY SIN: vanity

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [WEAPONS] raptor claws and teeth
☆ physically medium-easy / no "mental" statistics due to being feral
☆ will start fights / will accept challenges / won't run away
☆ peaceful powerplay allowed but will likely bite you
☆ attack in bold and tag virgo’s account / tag if needed

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - VIRGO - 07-31-2018

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - VIRGO - 08-03-2018

PRE-WRITTEN HATCHING THREAD <33

It was one week ago that a small group had stumbled across the glossy gleam of six smooth, navy eggs. Oversized, alluring and reminiscent of sapphire gems mimicking the sea. The six eggs were protected, left to be incubated under the care of many and the lives of the unhatched creatures had almost been cut short when a sea viper caught the glint of the ovular shapes. Within one of the eggs, the largest of the batch, was a living beast. She was a dormant predator. Encapsulated and breathing. Her mechanical lungs tremble violently against the fluid in her walls. For as long as she has lived, all she has obsessed over were the vibrations of her own heart. It was all she had ever known, tuning her attention to the rhythmic thunders of her chest which wobbled her thin retracted arms. Within this period of incubation, her eyes haven’t dared to see the light, but despite this the dangerous girl hasn’t been deprived of her other senses. She can still feel her tail when it begins to twitch, searching for space to stretch within her crammed room. She can still hear the indistinguishable murmurs that beat against her shell. The restlessness of waiting makes her legs impulsively jerk, scratch at the internal membrane of the egg impatiently. Although inconvenienced, bothered by the tightness of her so-called home, the muffled sound of her heartbeats continues to bring her comfort.

Her nostrils flare – her organs expand and collapse, breathing hastily the air that seeps through the pores of her shell, ravenously feeding on the atmosphere that daringly creeps around her measly form. Like a genetic code, programmed deep within her very DNA, hunger drives her mad. It boils her blood, fuels her arteries, when she instinctively begins to jerk against the shell of her egg. Her legs coil before a wild burst of energy lets her feet spring against the navy prison. It was never a home for her, never. It was just an obstacle that has made her desire more, left her jealous and starving. She rams her head hard against the wall, a gush of air screaming ghosts through the fresh cracks. Again, the monstrous reptile recoils her body, regaining energy before bluntly smashing into the breaking shell. She wants out – out! Exhilaration makes the girl begin to shake, cracks running along the smooth texture of her round prison, like droplets on a glass pane. Then, without her eyes even opening, she is blinded by the intensities of the universe which spins around her. For a moment, vertigo overwhelms her. She’s never felt so small and insignificant, and yet the pulsations in her neck make her just brave enough to let her eyelids rise and face her vulnerability like the hero-protagonist of her story.

From afar, one would see both the horror or the joy they have allowed to set foot upon the world’s terrible landscape. An utahraptor, no more than a mere newborn, screeching a catastrophic shrill that awakens the distracted mind, dragging those who dare travel to elsewhere back to where she was standing. The barbarian rolls her body over, scratching the ground whilst she forces her frame to rise and allow her feathers to gluttonously bask in the warmth of the sun. Her head faces the sky, the clouds, the winds that tip her over and force her to try standing again, like an outer-worldly effort to take back what the gods have allowed to live. Her lungs are full, particles spinning and darting violently against their walls whilst her rib cage trembles against the boundaries of her meek, pathetic body. Then, the raptor unleashes a powerful exhale and scrambles back onto her two feet, shaking and trying to gain balance once more. The pads of her feet are welcomed by the separated textures of the dirt, toes sinking between the soil as if the underworld’s fingers are grasping her ankles, trying to pull her down to the depths of tartarus. Her wet, feathered-arms are phantom-like when they spread vehemently from her body, her pitched successive calls demanding both food, love and glory. She expects to be fed, she expects her satiation; teeth are already bared, ready to snap ravenously into meat. She hungered for anything, anything the world could offer at her regal feet and serve upon a great silver platter.

Upon first glance, one would notice her vulnerable, not-so-dangerous looking state. Her pitifully bony structure is multiplied by the appearance of her soaked newborn wings. Weak, young and so, so easy to...exterminate like a pest. She is coloured by an Amazonian bronze and her round, fixating eyes resemble the deep, earthly tones of uncovered soil – radiating an ancient knowledge that has possessed her all-seeing gaze, a phantom-like demeanor as if she wasn't born just moments ago but centuries. Although puny and small, comparing her bold figure with both her brothers and sisters still waiting to hatch, one could almost prophecise for sure that she was destined to be the alpha of the pack. Her stance displayed that of what would become a formidable, ruthless queen; a manifestation of a dangerous, intoxicating pride which will both injure herself and her brethren. Even now she is equipped with a weapon-like claw, a talon that hovers in the air in anticipation. Her teeth are sharp, glistening in the light and framing a youthful display of individuality and strength. She may still be small, but her bite ought to hurt at least a little as her tail directs her wobbled turn, slicing coldly against the air, as she screams to her brothers and sisters. She nudges the eggs, raising her clawed foot to try and help pry some of the shells apart, still carelessly shrieking at her siblings. She was hungry, grumpy and awfully impatient. Having only been born minutes ago, she was already a lively, bossy older sister.

She doesn’t know how lucky she is, to have been born and allowed to breathe the summer air, allowed to be infected by the sins of a world that revolve around the drink of an unholy grail. Some of her siblings won’t even get that privilege. They will never know the feeling of dirt on their feet, the feeling of air brushing past their scales, the feeling of bewilderment and joy. The nameless girl, or ‘the egg that rolled’ as others may have called her, still doesn’t know family, friends or enemies. Danger doesn't even register, threats don't even exist beyond her gurgling, rumbling belly. She knows only her feral instincts, her desire for the thrill of the chase. Perhaps for that reason the first thing she knows is only selfishness. She wants to be fed, she wants to be accompanied, she wants to be served and have her needs met. She instinctively knows that these curled up reptiles, trapped within these shells, are her siblings but it doesn’t mean she has inherited any sense of love or maternal care for them. These ticking minutes that have gone by have only taught her that life comes from an overwhelming desire to consume, to continue to grasp moment after moment, glory after glory.  She doesn’t know the future that will find her, the tragedies and the agony that awaits her. But it will always be the glee of power that will entice her...no matter the dire consequences.

Her gaze is anew, tilting her head at anything that interests her. She radiates a curious aura, playful but still deadly. No matter her vulnerable appearance, the adorable and innocent glimmer of her feathery face, she is still a feral creature. Already the young, vicious girl is tapping away at a large leaf, scratching and sniffing – intrigued by both its alluring colour and texture. The tiny utahraptor squints, scrunching her nose at the smell as she ruffles her fluffy feathered-body. Her stomach rumbles again and she can feel her pulse in her legs. Once more, she’s reminded that she is hungry and not quite happy with that. So unhappy, in fact, that she briefly considers the cannibalism of her brothers and sisters, screeching an unintelligible squeal of complaint and lowering her body to hiss at the other navy eggs. She’s too weak to run off on her own, too tired to let her shrieks subside, but also too lazy to continue to try and tackle helping her sisters break free of their shell-prisons. Instead, as any loud older sister does, she continues to abuse the ears of her brothers and sisters, feeling her larynx struggle to keep up with the heightening pitches of her vocalisations. Of course, she has no consideration for who else may hear this obnoxious sound. She doesn’t even know of any other life forms but her and her pack. In summation: she doesn’t know anything but the feral instincts she has been born with, the will to survive and chase with snapping jaws.

[ tldr; ] 'the egg that rolled' hatches first and virgo (who has yet to be named - dear god what have i done), is just standing there screaming at her brothers and sisters to get the fuck out of their eggs because she's hangry : ^)

Re: GREFFIE'S BIG BAD STORAGE - Grey - 08-25-2018

[glow=black,2,300]LAVI, THE PSYCHIC CHILD[/glow]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.0; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
[ BUT YOU'RE A KING AND I'M A LION HEART ]

G E N E R A L
☆ LAVI [ LAH – VEE ] | NICKNAMED "VI"
☆ cisgender female / preferably she, her pronouns
☆ currently resides in san creado / member
☆ 19 years old / ages randomly / created [25/08/2018]

N O T E S
☆ joined san creado in a group joining with quinn, evie and toast
☆ she's afraid of the ocean and doesn't know how to swim
☆ she is both scared and fascinated by fire, deeply attracted to anything that sparkles
☆ one of her most painful experiences was when her wings first started growing in

☆ demiromantic / demisexual
☆ swings both ways / single, open
☆ npc x npc / open for adoption

A E S T H E T I C
☆ [CONCEPT]: a 5'5 girl with light brown hair and an assortment of mutations.
she has a pleasant face, not overwhelmingly attractive but beyond normal. lavi has wide hazelnut-coloured eyes and soft, pinkish lips, her expressions gracefully framed by her long light brown hair which has streaked highlights of blonde and darker, ashen shades. her hair is usually tied into a single braid. her skin is tanned giving her a chocolate-like palette. other aspects of her appearance includes:
— THIRD EYE: situated at the middle of her forehead. the eye is often closed until she wants to use it. when opened, lavi's clairvoyance is activated allowing her to see moments into the future. the sclera of the third eye itself is black and the iris is a hazelnut brown.
— RAM HORNS: she has matching brown ram horns which grow from the top of her forehead and coil about her ears before pointing outwards. the edges are quite blunt.
— ANGEL WINGS: large, brown-feathered wings. when fully stretched out reaches a length of 11ft (approx. 335 cm). as lavi has no means of recalling her wings, she rests them folded against her back but sometimes she uses her wings like a cape, dragging them lazily behind her.
— CLOTHES: a plain t-shirt tucked into a skirt, words saying summertime. high boots with wedged heels.

I N V E N T O R Y
☆ carries everything in a satchel
☆ bamboo flute
☆ rolls of bandages
☆ a notebook and some pens

P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] gullible, emotionally cold, socially inept, isolated
☆ cowardly, friendly, afraid of people, easily distracted and bored
☆ [INTERIOR] over-imaginative, sentimental, fragile, fearful
☆ cheeky, reaction formation, dishonest, lonely, holds grudges

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [POWERS] clairvoyance