Beasts of Beyond
text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (closed) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (closed) (/showthread.php?tid=3032)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - U-Ba - 07-13-2018

[Image: IB2O0r4.png]

Commission for Body complete!

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - body - 07-13-2018

I Am Crying

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - Flowery - 07-15-2018

Type of draw ♦ flat color
What to draw ♦ feliciano - my cat character from FF. I’d like it if you could draw him with a pose like this
Username ♦ Flowery
Character refs ♦ i have no accurate drawing of him so far on how he looks like, but here is how he kinda looks like, with a base color of #AF7851 and his tabby markings being #643615
Final price ♦ 6k gems

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - roman - 07-15-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt;"]Type of draw ♦ flat color
What to draw ♦ imperia -- preferably full body or half body. i would love if the pose captures her innocence or kindness??? idk if that makes sense but she's a sweet lil lady if that helps. some aesthetics that you can incorporate if you want is silver, flowers, herbs, and books
Username ♦ roman
Character refs ♦ realistic . headshot . written
Final price ♦ 6k

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - lexasperated - 07-15-2018

track (don't mind the subaccount rip)

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - cyantist - 07-15-2018

tracking for now bc i must commission
how do you take money commissions btw?
because i really want to pay actual money for them you deserve it ™

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - galexiux - 07-15-2018

We both take paypal! Well pm you our adress before hand, as paypal commissions are a bit more valued than silver ones and were a bit more alert on getting scammed :c

Each artist keeps their own proceeded, both with cash and silver

Tbh the main reason we share the shop is because yuba bas very bad social anxiety and talking online doesnt mix well with him. Im proud of him for posting his own pictures though ;w;

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - cyantist - 07-15-2018

ofc, i can understand that no problem < 3
Type of draw ♦ painting
What to draw ♦ anima - preferably half body/bust. she's generally quite childish and carefree for expressions? just a chill gal who happens to also be able to kill you. i only have references from gw2, so i'm sorry in advance.
Username ♦ cyantist
Character refs ♦ written bio appearance - ref 1 - ref 2
note : feel free to simplify/ignore the overly complex armour & wings & cat ear headband if you'd wish, but i'm willing to pay extra if you do want to draw them, it's up to you ^^
Final price ♦ 10 USD ( $5 + $5 tip ), if the order is complex i'm willing to pay more & discuss details

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - lexasperated - 07-15-2018

Type of draw ♦ flat color
What to draw ♦ My new character, Vandal Roux for The Typhoon
Username ♦ lexasperated
Character refs ♦ Unfortunately, I don't have any drawn references for her yet, but I do have a written description:
Spoiler:
So uh in short, she's basically a smokey/black maned wolf with eagle front legs, four wings, and some neon-green parts here and there. She also has a nictitating membrane (not seen in picture preferably) and permanently slit-shaped pupils. Her fur is mostly short except for the mane on her back, which is longer, as well as her cheek-fur. I'm hoping she could have this open-mouthed smirk showcasing her green tongue.
Final price ♦ 6k but that can change! I also have a PayPal account if you have that - I'll probably just need help learning how to transfer it over because I'm technically challenged and have never transferred money over before.

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - galexiux - 07-15-2018

Yubas slots are full right now, but ill tag you when theres one open c: