Beasts of Beyond
i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Storage Sector (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage (/showthread.php?tid=3010)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - GRIMNYTE - 07-23-2018

tracking w/ this account really quick lmao

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - nefarius - 07-28-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:times new roman; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]some character ideas for my dude;;

split souls n shit??

angels have their grace, so maybe it just got lost somewhere and split into two different forms, so (1) could be all hyper aggressive and have most of said grace, but then (2) could have far less grace w/ little to no powers as a result. because of the low grace quantity, they struggle™ so fuckin much

numba 1: holy shit this dude!! is a dick!! very spontaneous n shit, unpredictable and has bursts of anger when things don't go his way. has rlly inappropriate humor and kinda petty n hypocritical... also rlly loves torturing people? like, yeah, that's his kink? he fucks w/ ur mind a lot tbh. oof, very optimistic. when he goes hard, he goes ~hard~. if he was a food, he'd be a hamburger wrapped in bacon sprinkled with hot dog bits. aka, a heart attack waiting to happen.

character inspirations - handsome jack, pagan min, vaas, joseph seed(?), negan
in game appearance - coyote xx crow (white)
voice reference - link

numba 2: struggles with major depressive disorder and social anxiety, not very. stable at all, tends to be Apathetic and Bored most of the time while both simultaneously craving for companionship and turning everyone away at all costs. he's sarcastic and opinionated, never really holding back but often getting overly worked up while speaking because the pressure is 4realz. very reckless and paranoid. trust issues. basically a gigantic fucking mess, wrapped up in a pretty bow.

character inspirations - elliot alderson, myself, will graham
in game appearance - cat xx crow (black)
voice reference - link

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - nefarius - 07-29-2018

god, i just. i feel like. so shitty right now
i just want someone to baby my ass and just,, be there for me. all the time. im so tired of being alone and watching everyone i know move on without me.

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - nefarius - 07-31-2018

female dragon age verse:

[Image: unknown.png]

Inquisitor (Elven warrior)/Solas <- Inquisitor (Elven Mage)/Cassandra
Hawke (female rouge)/Fenris <-- Hawke (male mage)/??? to be completed
F!Warden (City elf, rouge)/Alastair <-- M!Warden (???)/Morrigan to be completed

male dragon age verse:

Jake Hold - inquisitor
Michael Fassbender (blond) - hawke
Jesse Williams - warden

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - nefarius - 07-31-2018

da notes:

- m!hawke is pretty blunt & harsh, but he can get away with joking sometimes. prefers to go in guns blazing.
- m!warden will be a Neutral Human that literally just wants to get shit done and move on
- m!inquis is such a snide little shit?? like honestly?? his predecessors were just like "fuck this shit" but he's like "fuck yeah!!" and he's super good friends with solas. he loves cass so much omf

- after solas leaves, f!inquis gets a lot meaner and it's sad?? bc she loved him so much and he just left? but when he comes back she so desperately wants to join him or save him. she would literally do anything just to get back to his side. it's kind of Pathetic when u think about it, esp because she was so heartbroken after he took her vas and left her. like ouch. PLUS her clan is dead so she has... nothing...
- f!hawke was never the same after her sister's death. she dyed her hair black to pay homage to bethany, and never stopped blaming herself for what happened. fenris helped a lot tho. she just loves this sad little elf man? who also loves her?? :0 i rlly want them to eventually have kids so she can name them bethany and carver, and have her ginger hair and fenris' everything else lmao. ALSO? this woman loves moneys. she a dirty gal. she'll charge you for being in her PRESENCE. really doesn't like getting caught in big conflicts (but it's da2 and that's exactly what's gonna happen)
- f!warden... idek what to say about her. she's a sarcastic th0t that doesn't take no for an answer. she loves sticking arrows up everyone's asses - fortunately, she has alastair there to egg her on, and alastair has her there to toughen him up before a big battle. totally spent the rest of her life rebuilding the grey wardens. gave her fiance's wedding ring to alastair for Angst. doesn't like humans much, but she loves her friends to a T and would do anything and everything for them. she showers alas in fluffy pink cakes 24/7. her and morr don't have the BEST relationship, but that's because f!warden doesn't care

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - nefarius - 08-01-2018

every time i write headcannons at 2 am & fuck alistair's name up take a shot

a n y w a y s, i love my boy.

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - nefarius - 08-03-2018

memes for my depression rn:

Spoiler:

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - GRIMNYTE - 08-06-2018

quick track. fingers crossed that the pfp looks decent

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - GRIMNYTE - 08-14-2018

i forgot to track with esklav's account for some reason? oof

Re: i don't even speak spanish lol .*✦ storage - nefarius - 08-17-2018

[Image: tumblr_ma9eb2vtUj1rgyzbto1_400.gif]