Beasts of Beyond
I THINK I'M LOSING MY MIND | joiners - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: I THINK I'M LOSING MY MIND | joiners (/showthread.php?tid=2962)

Pages: 1 2

Re: I THINK I'M LOSING MY MIND | joiners - goodsprings - 07-17-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"] the responses he recieves are as expected. no one's quite sure but they think its about right. a small chuckle rises from valor and he leaves it at that. heĀ  believes that if he stays quiet, the quicker it will go. his gaze rises up to check on roseus, and catches a glimpse of the red tailed hawk's feathers before she dove out of his sight once more. he safely assumed she was on the hunt for something more than the scraps he threw her way whenever they had a meal. which, considering his growing appetite, was probably barely less than bones.

valor's attention tore away from his feathered companion when everyone' horses had come to a halt. his grip pulled at the reigns slight and he tapped his heel against the stallions ribs, and with a sharp snort it stopped behind everyone else. his dark honeyed eye's drift forward, following everyone else's gaze until he notices anima. he's not quite as tense as malkyn becomes, knowing they easily outnumber her if she is a threat. (of course not thinking of the possible backup).

"civilization nearby, blackfall?" is all he catches and the gears begin to click into place. so they're looking for a safe house, essentially? he hadn't realized the outlands were that bad. at least, bad enough for his alpha to decide to house them in the closed walls of a reforming city. valor had seen what happened to people that began to grow and prosper. they eventually became victims to something bigger stomping them down into a smoldering pile of rubble. something he didn't enjoy to recall on his own experience.

the young mutant pulled his lambskin hood further down over his face, his expression forming into some sort of a pout like a child finding out they were going to the doctor instead of a playground. he wasn't quite sure how they would react to his mutations, but knowing malkyn she wouldn't possibly bring them to someplace that would alienate them for it. not unless it was dire. still, it was a force of habit he had picked up on over the years.

almost instantly valor's posture straightens and becomes stuff as a board. malkyn's uneasiness wafts over him, and his jaw tightens as he looks over the stallions head to see cain. the man appears from thin air, and it makes valor skin crawl. what the fuck was that? his gaze jumped between malkyn and the unknown man, then to talia and finn. there was some... odd history here that he was clearly unaware of. his attention fell onto anima moments before she left, part of him wanting to join her as to avoid the growing awkwardness he felt just standing there, but he had to stay within his pack. maybe this was someone that would help them?

"what cane?" he leaned over closer to talia to murmur, confused as he looked at the blackfallen leader. "this guy walks just fine- he fuckin flash'ed over here."