Beasts of Beyond
ICEBREAKER 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Forum: The Typhoon OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+----- Thread: ICEBREAKER 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=2870)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - SOLVEIG - 07-12-2018

What name do you go by? — Quill on my main account; Solveig tends to be called 'sol' or 'solv'.
Astrological sign? — Pieces!
What's your favorite food? — Honestly everything tbh- I really love sweets though like cookies and stuff
What's your favorite season? — Spring. Not quite too hot like summer, but everything is alive
Favorite shows? — I'm really digging Poldark rn but I don't get to watch a lot of tv
Favorite videogames? — I'm a sucker for the Sims
Favorite genre in movies? — Hhhh probably like action; we see movies like 24/7 so I kinda just like everything but Horror
Favorite movie of all time? — Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings, Princess Bride.
Current favorite song? — Nooot really. I listen to a lot of soundtracks so I don't have specifics
Favorite music bands/singers? — I don't really have specific artists, I usually listen to like inde, or musical/game/tv soundtracks
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — No :c I don't have enough time to read and it's my great bane in life.
Have a favorite quote? — "With Freedom, Books, Flowers, and the Moon, who could not be happy?" - Oscar Wild
What are your interests? — I really enjoy history and historical reenactment. I'm interested in learning how to cross stitch
Favorite animal? — Dogs and birds tbh
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — IRELAND. I wanna see the castles. I also wanna go to New Zeland and see Hobbiton.
Morning or night person? — Night
What's your dream job? — Librarian!
Hobbies? — I play violin, learning the harp, and I also sew, cook, game, write and craft! I'm a busy body
Fun fact? — I"m working this year as a fairy at my local renaissance faire and it's literally the greatest thing I'll do with my life I'm so excited
What three words describe you the best? — smol obsessed writer

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - Cheeters - 07-14-2018

BUMPING THIS FOR NEW PEOPLE <33

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - ceilidh - 07-14-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 550px; padding-bottom: 17px; overflow: stretch;"]What name do you go by? — Ceilidh, Ceili
Astrological sign? — Cancer!
What's your favorite food? — Mmm, mac & cheese!
What's your favorite season? — Autumn/winter
Favorite shows? — The Office, Parks & Rec ... hnnng idk what else!!
Favorite videogames? — Definitely the Sims & any Harvest Moon game!
Favorite genre in movies? — Romance?? But also sci-fi b/c I LOVE Star Wars
Favorite movie of all time? — I spoiled it but, Star Wars! Legit, all of them I love every single one.
Current favorite song? — "Why Do You Feel So Down?" by Declan McKenna 'tis a bop
Favorite music bands/singers? — Don't really have a favorite, but I do have a very varied taste in music! I love musicals but I also love pop/indie stuff.
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — Haven't read much in a while but I cherish "The Outsiders" so deeply to my heart ever since I read it, like ... 5 years ago.
Have a favorite quote? — "A woman is like a tea bag- you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt
What are your interests? — Star Wars, art, some musicals, writing, fashion, design.
Favorite animal? — DOGGOS! Or penguinos.
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — France, I wanna explore the vast countrysides and ride my bike all throughout that country.
Morning or night person? — As of lately, a night person.
What's your dream job? — Storm chaser/photographer or a news channel producer, probably like for NBC so I can go see the Olympics in person ahsjdbja
Hobbies? — Painting & swimming!
Fun fact? — I have synesthesia, which if you don't know what that is, definitely look it up, it's really neat!
What three words describe you the best? — Lighthearted, passionate, worrier.

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - jacob w.c. - 07-14-2018

What name do you go by? — vellichor or velli
Astrological sign? — Leo
What's your favorite food? — Pasta!
What's your favorite season? — Spring!
Favorite shows? — Agent Carter, Bones, Criminal Minds, Peaky Blinders, The Office, Parks & Rec, Friends, BBC Merlin, Doctor Who, Victoria, and lots of others lol
Favorite videogames? — Pokemon! I also really like Zelda, Assassins Creed, and the Fable series!
Favorite genre in movies? — Sci-fi or Fantasy
Favorite movie of all time? — The Avengers! The first one lol. That or Spiderman Homecoming, it's a close call
Current favorite song? — Put You In Your Place from the Percy Jackson musical
Favorite music bands/singers? — I love Sleeping At Last and p much any musical lol. I love Disney so so much
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — I'm reading Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo right now and my favorite book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Have a favorite quote? — "Look at all those chickens!" (pointing at ducks)
What are your interests? — I love dogs and Marvel movies and high fantasy!
Favorite animal? — Owl!
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — I really wanna take a European river boat tour lol
Morning or night person? — both? I don't really sleep lol. I prefer to go to bed later at night and then wake up 8/9 in the morning.
What's your dream job? — freelance editor
Hobbies? — writing, reading, playing video games, and choral singing!
Fun fact? — one time part of my ear lobe disintegrated, it was wild lol
What three words describe you the best? — cool beans yo

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - Flowery - 07-15-2018

What name do you go by? — flo or flowery
Astrological sign? — sagittaurus
What's your favorite food? — anything chicken
What's your favorite season? — winter
Favorite shows? — sherlock, my hero academia, etc.
Favorite videogames? — the sims 3, rimworld, minecraft
Favorite genre in movies? — romance, comedy, action, superhero, pokemon
Favorite movie of all time? — too,, many,,,
Current favorite song? — again; tOO MANYY,,,
Favorite music bands/singers? — Queen, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc.
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — hmmm, percy jackson books count? I've read most of them, after all lol.
Have a favorite quote? —"How often have I said that when you have excluded the impossible whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
What are your interests? — mystery stuff, reading fanfiction, shipping, roleplaying
Favorite animal? — dogs!! and cats!! and any floofy thing!!!
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — JAPAN
Morning or night person? — both
What's your dream job? — a job where I earn money for myself and can live happily and be satisfied.
Hobbies? — writing, roleplaying, reading, singing, playing video games
Fun fact? — i'm like, a casual memer lmao
What three words describe you the best? — fat passionate thing

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - lexasperated - 07-15-2018

What name do you go by? — I go by Lexa or Lexi!
Astrological sign? — Leo Sun, Virgo Moon, Capricorn Ascending
What's your favorite food? — I CAN'T CHOOSE! Squid? Calamari? California Maki? Salmon Sashimi? Mangoes? White corn? IDKKKKK
What's your favorite season? — We only have two seasons in the Philippines: it's "mY EYES ARE MELTING IT'S SO HOT" or "MY SHOES ARE DRENCHED AND SQUISHY FROM THE RAIN" and neither of them are ideal.
Favorite shows? — At the moment, it has to be DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Vikings, and Black Sails.
Favorite videogames? — TES: Skyrim and Fallout 4 because those are the only games we have for our PS4 right now and we don't have a good gaming computer at home RIP.
Favorite genre in movies? — I don't have a specific one! I'm usually down to watch anything as long as it's not too gory because those make me queasy (unless they're zombies, in which case - hELL YEAH).
Favorite movie of all time? — OOF I don't have one either, I love lots of movies but I tend to forget which ones I like the most. IDK? Oceans 8? Carol? Imagine Me & You? UGH. I really don't have one, I love too many of them.
Current favorite song? — It has to be either of the following:
• disco tits by Tove Lo
• bitches feat. Charli XCX, Icona Pop, Elliphant, and ALMA by Tove Lo
• 5 in the Morning by Charli XCX
• Focus by Charli XCX
Favorite music bands/singers? — I HAVE TOO MANY OMG I'M SORRY I have a mix of different genres. So far, the ones I can remember off the top of my head would be the following: Hayley Kiyoko, Alina Baraz, Troye Sivan, BANKS, MØ, Lorde, Kerli, FKA twigs, Florence + The Machine, Arctic Monkeys, Birdy, Charli XCX, In This Moment, Lana Del Rey, M.I.A., Chynna, Sia, Die Antwoord, Nine inch Nails, The Pretty Reckless, The Runaways, Tove Lo, Paramore (old-gen).
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — I'm currently reading The Emperor's Blades by Brian Staveley. My favorite books are: The One Who Eats Monsters by Casey Matthews, Perfect by Ellen Hopkins, the Crank series by Ellen Hopkins, Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour, The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith, the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling, the Percy Jackson series and associated works by Rick Riordan, and Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi.
Have a favorite quote? — I don't have one RIP.
What are your interests? — Fantasy, dystopian literature (also: post-apocalyptic, low to high fantasy, cyberpunk, dieselpunk, and all its derivatives), THE WALLED CITY OF KOWLOON FASCINATES ME, reading about different cultures, WORLDBUILDING, Vikings and Pirates are Hot, Being Gay
Favorite animal? — Don't make me choose pls CATS, ALL FELINE AND CANINE SPECIES, LEOPARD SEALS, SPOTTED HYENAS, PAINTED DOGS
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — To the US or Canada, probably
Morning or night person? — NIGHT PERSON STR8UP
What's your dream job? — I want to be either an author, a spokesperson for the LGBTQ+ community, or a lawyer for LGBTQ+ youth and immigration - unfortunately, the major I finished isn't remotely related to any of it (I finished Broadcasting).
Hobbies? — Uh writing? Writing, trying to art but I succ, reading, plotting lots and lots of angst, more reading, killing time on Youtube, binging shows when I'm bored, binging VICE documentaries, falling asleep to animal documentaries and then waking up to watch it again because I do love them, and a bunch of other stuff I probably can't remember rn.
Fun fact? — I've been roleplaying on forums for more than 11 years, I think? My writing's still bad though. My main baby is Talia Pendragon from FF's The Rift/Tidalclan/Bloodclan but since BoB!Talia is in Human RP, this girl Vandal is now my main squeeze.
What three words describe you the best? — Anxious insecure writer.

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - raiden - 07-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:140%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;"]What name do you go by? — raiden but rai/rae, aiden and whatever else you may think of is lit
Astrological sign? — pisces there is so many of us here i've never been exposed to so many pisces outside of family hello frens
What's your favorite food? — uhhh,,, flan?? bun and cheese?? curried goat?? idk one of those three
What's your favorite season? — autumn definitely. not too hot, not too cold
Favorite shows? — voltron, transformers prime, full metal alchemist: brotherhood, my hero academia, a lot of other anime, supernatural and maybe others i'm missing
Favorite videogames? — oh uh,,, maybe cod:ghost? that one gave me emotions. i'm p into warframe rn and my friend lent me loz:twilight princess and that's been a nice experience. i've been watchin my lil bro play halo 5 and that game's p lit
Favorite genre in movies? — action, comedy and (psychological) horror is mecha/machines a genre??
Favorite movie of all time? — ohhh it's a tie between the lion king and the imitation game. i also really like all the transformers movies but i'm more in love with the concept and the idea rather than the movie itself bc i'm not particularly fond of the way they executed it? relationships felt rushed and dialogue didn't make sense sometimes amongst other things but fuckin,,, the explosions and combat and robots/machines punching other robots/machines?? sign me tf up
Current favorite song? — it's a tie between 'do you' by rap monster and 'power' by exo
Favorite music bands/singers? — fall out boy, panic! at the disco, my chemical romance, five finger death punch, exo, three days grace, linkin park, bts, big bang, agust d and a couple musicals soundtracks
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — um,,, maybe '1984' by george orwell. either that or the 'riders of the apocalypse' series by jackie morse kessler also to kill a mockingbird, the outsiders, and catcher in the rye are all so high up there for me
Have a favorite quote? — "ALL THAT IS GOLD DOES NOT GLITTER; NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST; THE OLD THAT IS STRONG DOES NOT WITHER; DEEP ROOTS ARE NOT REACHED BY THE FROST" - j.r tolkien
"She was very young, he thought, she still expected something from life, she did not understand that to push an inconvenient person over a cliff solves nothing." -1984 by george orwell [part two, chapter four]
"i think; therefore i am." - descartes
What are your interests? — sleeping, drawing, reading, writing, listening to music, doing my best to ignore my responsibilities and ultimately failing in the end, making (useless) ocs, anything and everything science, reading webcomics and fanfiction
Favorite animal? — please don't make me choose between cheetahs and orcas i beg
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — if i know i can make it to and from peacefully, a black hole. or just space in general. i'd go anywhere @ nasa please return my calls. but if we talkin bout staying on earth, japan.
Morning or night person? — probably night, though it depends
What's your dream job? — an aerospace engineer. if nasa won't rocket me into the void i'll just make my own spacecraft. i also like building and space so it's perfect. either that or a forensic toxicologist bc heck yeah chemistry. but in all honesty, i'm fine with any science-based career.
Hobbies? — drawing, reading, writing, having the sleeping schedule of a cat, starting shows and not finishing them, keeping my siblings under control, making ocs, wanting to go out and talk with others but going to bed instead bc talking to people is scary
Fun fact? — uh,, i'm double jointed in my arms?? that means i was given the weird ability to lock my hands behind me (or in front) and bring my arms over my head without letting my hands go. so handcuffing me from behind with the intention of blocking the use of me using my hands is super kind of redundant shrug emoji
What three words describe you the best? — timid science nerd

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - pi_shed - 07-16-2018

[ ぐ で た ま ]

What name do you go by? — coconut or coco is fine!
Astrological sign? — stereotypical pisces
What's your favorite food? — salmon or crab!
What's your favorite season? — autumn
Favorite shows? — voltron lg, red vs blue
Favorite videogames? — osu (if that even counts ksksks), any sims game, the isle, any zoo tycoon games, overwatch, cs:go
Favorite genre in movies? — horror and romance (respectively!)
Favorite movie of all time? — i grew up on jaws haha
Current favorite song? — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8
Favorite music bands/singers? — alt-j
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — reading through the wings of fire series rn
Have a favorite quote? — "askjhgsihjgersgj"
What are your interests? — cockatiels and cockatoos Wink
Favorite animal? — blue whale
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — the ocean! i live near the coast but don't go often
Morning or night person? — night
What's your dream job? — paleontologist or marine biologist! but i'd settle for minimum wage lmao
Hobbies? — drawing, photography, swimming
Fun fact? — currently, there are three birds, one dog, two cats, four rabbits, one snake, two frogs, and multiple fish living at my house with my family :>
What three words describe you the best? — excitable, reasonable, meme-y

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - cyantist - 07-16-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]What name do you go by? — cyan or cyantist will do
Astrological sign? — aquarius pride boys
What's your favorite food? — katsudon and curry
What's your favorite season? — winter, or just really anything cold. summer is my enemy.
Favorite shows? — i don't really watch shows that much, but probably Full Metal Alchemist and the Ancient Magus' Bride right now? I like RWBY and Red vs Blue too.
Favorite videogames? — uhhh, atm i'm addicted to FFXIV. but i really like final fantasy in general, monster hunter, lots of jrpgs, destiny and transistor is great. oh, and league and gw2. too many games lmao.
Favorite genre in movies? — studio ghibli films
Favorite movie of all time? — princess mononoke
Current favorite song? — sky full of stars by florence + the machine
Favorite music bands/singers? — Florence + the machine, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, league of legends music team, video game osts in general, Madeon, Porter Robinson, Clean Bandit, Robbie Williams, Paramore, probs more but i'm forgetting
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — Favourite books are the Kingkiller chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss
Have a favorite quote? — "You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way." - The Wise Man's Fear
What are your interests? — video games lmao. apart from that, i'm currently running and participating in two D&D campaigns which I love, I have an adorable dog whom I love very much and I'm dogsitting over the summer. I'm currently studying Medical Biochemistry too, which is really interesting. I also love myths and legends. And i'm really, really, really fucking gay. Trying to get swole at the gym, it's going,,, uhh,,, not great lmao. enjoying it though. I watch Rugby and American Football too.
Favorite animal? — magpies
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — Akihabara !!! i'm gonna go be a nerd.
Morning or night person? — night person lmao
What's your dream job? — a research scientist that's able to help people with diseases
Hobbies? — archery, trying to get fit, gaming
Fun fact? — i used to own a shark when i was 3 called mr sharky
What three words describe you the best? — hyperfixating sarcastic nerd

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - cobblepot - 07-19-2018

[color=black]What name do you go by? — uhhh idrc but most people call me cobblepot/cobble/cob, i prefer the nicknames though haha
Astrological sign? — aries !
What's your favorite food? — tbh it depends on my mood but good ol spaghetti in marinara will always be my babe
What's your favorite season? — prolly fall bc that means halloween
Favorite shows? — fuCK uh im only currently watching two rn but my fav out of those is under the dome hence junior coughg, i LOVE rick and morty, gotham, parks and rec, and lost too
Favorite videogames? — does mario party 8 count
Favorite genre in movies? — mmmmm action and draMAs
Favorite movie of all time? — idk heathers ??
Current favorite song? — ooF maybe the ballad of mona lisa or sm
Favorite music bands/singers? — grEEN DAY, panic!/brendon urie, weezer & i also recently discovered harry styles is actually Really Good
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — i just reread the first hunger games a couple days ago and now i'm looking for catching fire but i lost it lmfao. to pick a favorite would be rlly hard- i love harry potter and the hunger games and i've always loved percy jackson too
Have a favorite quote? — “Eat ass, suck a dick, and sell drugs." - Unknown
What are your interests? — do girls count??
uhh cory michael smith, alexander koch, billie joe armstrong, i also ride this one old horse named easter he's my buddy and i train my little cousins' horses, they have an actual horse trainer and take lessons at a barn but i do give the girls (theyre like 8 and 11 i think) lessons as well. i also loVE my cat, his name his phoenix and he's 6 and he's really really stupid he's my baby. ALSO welcome to night vale is my s  hi t. ig u could call me a conspiracy theorist lmao im a slut 4 conspiracies and spooky shit. i fuckin love superhero movies too
Favorite animal? — i love animals in general !! but horses, cats & dogs are my top 3
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — damn thats a hard one but maybe sicily ?? my family's from there sgsk
Morning or night person? — oh god night person 4 sure
What's your dream job? — hONEStly i have no fuckin clue, i have a lot of different ideas rn since i'd love to do something with horses or smth but i'm also interested in psychology and criminology ?? like i'd consider going into forensic science or equine veterinary but i'll prolly end up being a lawyer or some shit
Hobbies? — uMM im kinda boring but i cook, i play ukulele, paint, and i ride horses ?? and write ofc
Fun fact? — i spend wayy too much of my time watching vines and shane dawson conspiracies
What three words describe you the best? — according to my sister it would be "Annoying ass bitch" and i think that's about fitting