Beasts of Beyond
close to me [...] private - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: close to me [...] private (/showthread.php?tid=2833)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: close to me [...] private - galexiux - 07-13-2018

Play their  game. Cry smiled, Keep multiple names. Multiple personalities, multiple mindsets. Heck I alone have at least twenty different names I go by. It makes it easier to to blend into the shadows and listen for a while. One would be amazed what they would learn if they just listened a while. Listening was a very important skill. People liked to talk, even when they thought no one was listening.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: close to me [...] private - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-15-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Play their game? That sounded unnecessarily complicated. Atbash looked almost alarmed that Cry said she went by multiple names, but it did explain why she had claimed she was 'Kailey' whenever she returned. Was the name 'Cry' an alibi? Was she lying about her own identity? "But what's the point in that?" Atbash asked, clearly not getting what the raven was trying to say.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: close to me [...] private - galexiux - 07-19-2018

You never know when it'll come in handy. She replied, Names are an incedable thing. You can find out an entire person by their name. Keep yours safe, Bash. She shut her eyes, humming under her breath. ... Does she say it? She already got the idea that both Atbash and Izuku were onto her whole nickname fiasco. ... fine. Cry is one of my undercover names, though I can't exactly call myself an Agent anymore. It's short for Crystal Cannon. Named after these; She raised a wing with a flourish, six briolette gems summoned into exsistance, each pair slightly smaller than the last. She hummed, lowering her arm where they formed a circle. They were my main weapon back home. I dont use them much anymore. They vanished with a wave of her wings, No reason to keep them around.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: close to me [...] private - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-20-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
Bash was such a weird nickname and was only the first Atbash had ever had. Izuku once said it whenever he had lost consciousness, so Atbash didn't really think of it as a nickname, more of Izuku being unable to speak properly. "You never told me why you left," The Hailcaller replied, though she wasn't entirely shocked that Cry wasn't her friend's real name. Especially because of this whole talk, but mostly because of the whole 'my name is Kailey' thing.
© madi

Re: close to me [...] private - galexiux - 07-21-2018

//mobile

"I..." cry opened her eyes, staring blankly at the ceiling. She sighed, collecting her thoughts. Why did she leave? "I did some soul searching." She admitted, exhaling sharply. "Let go of some beloved memories and close loved ones." It wasnt easy but it was... better this way. She at least somewhat accepted that she wasnt going home. She was never going to feel her old body or old home again. It was something hard to grasp but... she was slowly healing. "Had to let go of some things before i wanted to show myself again."

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: close to me [...] private - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-23-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
Atbash let out a laugh at that reply, shaking her head. "I wish I could do that, honestly." She admitted with a slightly amused tone, although it sounded tired as well. Her statement was true, though; she wished she could easily forget the past and just move on. But she couldn't. She didn't know how or why, but she just couldn't. It was hard and every time she did let go, it just came crawling back.
© madi

Re: close to me [...] private - galexiux - 07-23-2018

Cry hummed. She couldn't imagine how hard it was for Atbash. Sure she whined and complained all the time about losing her family, but 'Bash's family pushed her away. She couldn't live if her mom or dad had a change of heart and kicked her out. It sounded horrible. She smiled sadly at the cat. Your stronger than me, you know? She mused, sighed sadly. If i were in your shoes, she continued, I would have given up already.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: close to me [...] private - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-23-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
There was just no way of escaping Dimension FiveX without destroying it, unfortunately. Of course, this did not excuse Caesar's actions by any means, but escaping the Dimension would only make the King send his Guards after you, although Atbash wasn't sure if that was just because they were exiled, or if she could escape while she was in the Seventh Tier. But once you were born in a Tier, you didn't leave - especially the girls. The Dimension was horrible, but Atbash never wanted to leave.

"How so?" Atbash was genuinely shocked at Cry's words and laughed a bit. She was stronger? That was preposterous. Cry was a soldier almost, right? Like Vigenere. So how could she, the cat who constantly second guessed herself, be stronger than Cry?
© madi

Re: close to me [...] private - galexiux - 07-23-2018

Your still going. cry answered. I would have given up ages ago but somehow your still going. She sighed, shutting her eyes. This was stupid. If only those strings were to snap all of their stories would end. There would be no more pain or suffering. No more trial or error. There would just be... the void. Eternal nothing and bliss. It sounded heavenly.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: close to me [...] private - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-25-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
"What do you mean?" Atbash asked, sitting up now to look at Cry and tilt her head at her little winged friend. She looked genuinely confused, as if she didn't know what Cry was referring to. She was only doing what she felt like she had to do. She had to move on, she had to act like everything was okay.
© madi