Beasts of Beyond
(USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: (USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! (/showthread.php?tid=2566)

Pages: 1 2

Re: (USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! - dreamiplier - 07-11-2018

!! tracking omg wow

Re: (USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! - REIKO. - 07-12-2018

tracking because its harvest

Re: (USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! - rakue - 07-13-2018

track!!!! ur art is so good omg
i just got paid so let me pay the bills first then i will throw money at u SoOn omg

Re: (USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! - tristitia - 07-18-2018

Track until I can get you money!

Re: (USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! - rakue - 07-20-2018

FFFF FINALLY GOT MY M ONEY SORTED OUT

Fullbody/headshot/originaldesign/referencesheet: fullbody!!
References/art/description: delphinium is a storm gray kitsune with 8 tails and olive green eyes. she's very lean and willowy in her build, with medium to long fur and no markings- she is solid gray. she has a set of functional wings with an almost excessive amount of plumage, even slight startles can make her shed feathers. her paw pads and nose are equally as ashen as her fur. her tags can be found here and they include loose hex codes i use for her!! im sorry the description is so,,, Bad but she's honestly a simple character so hopefully this is ok, and if it's not just lmk!! i apologize for not having any art or references of her but she's a very new character.
Species/specification: she definitely has softer, feline-esque features compared to the sharp edges of a fox face but she still very much so resembles a fox/kitsune!!
Expression/attitude: something modest but hopeful would b great!! like a small smile or tilted head or smth
Pose: standing/walking would be great!! if her wings could be outstretched that'd be great
Other: a flowercrown of dark blue-purple delphiniums/larkspurs would be amazing!!! and a watermark is fine by me

Re: (USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! - harvest - 08-03-2018

(07-20-2018, 06:14 AM)susitna link Wrote: FFFF FINALLY GOT MY M ONEY SORTED OUT

Fullbody/headshot/originaldesign/referencesheet: fullbody!!
References/art/description: delphinium is a storm gray kitsune with 8 tails and olive green eyes. she's very lean and willowy in her build, with medium to long fur and no markings- she is solid gray. she has a set of functional wings with an almost excessive amount of plumage, even slight startles can make her shed feathers. her paw pads and nose are equally as ashen as her fur. her tags can be found here and they include loose hex codes i use for her!! im sorry the description is so,,, Bad but she's honestly a simple character so hopefully this is ok, and if it's not just lmk!! i apologize for not having any art or references of her but she's a very new character.
Species/specification: she definitely has softer, feline-esque features compared to the sharp edges of a fox face but she still very much so resembles a fox/kitsune!!
Expression/attitude: something modest but hopeful would b great!! like a small smile or tilted head or smth
Pose: standing/walking would be great!! if her wings could be outstretched that'd be great
Other: a flowercrown of dark blue-purple delphiniums/larkspurs would be amazing!!! and a watermark is fine by me

so so sorry about late response! just a quick check you're still interested?
price would be $27^^

Re: (USD) ♥ art commissions! tracks etc welcome! - rakue - 08-03-2018

yes, absolutely!!! it's no problem at all, that price sounds great to me :^)