Beasts of Beyond
Then you stab // open+hps needed // me in the back - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Then you stab // open+hps needed // me in the back (/showthread.php?tid=2224)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Then you stab // open+hps needed // me in the back - jacob w.c. - 06-20-2018

WHAT A PRIVILEGE IT IS TO LOVE — "She involved me 'cause she thought there was gonna be some kinda' problem and no 'm happy she did, 'cause there was a problem. N' you're right, I don' care what your family does up until it involves hurting one ah' the members under my care. I don' really care about your personal family dynamics but ya' can't expect me ta' pretend none ah' this ever 'appened when I've got a member recoverin' from wounds you gave 'er," he answered before his gaze drifted to Vanessa and he spoke, "Atbash will be fine. She's in Snowbound recoverin'. I didn' wanna bother 'er with all ah' this; she's been through enough today, I think," he replied. Finally Pincher arrived and Jacob seemed to visibly relax in the presence of the doberman, despite his anger. It was a comfort to at least have his friend here, and from what he could tell, on his side. At Pincher's question, the husky nodded before adding, "Tried ta' drown 'er n' strangle 'er from what I saw. She had cuts all over too. She was hurt real bad, Pinch." —A GREAT HONOR TO HOLD YOU UP

"SPEECH"

Re: Then you stab // open+hps needed // me in the back - PINCHER - 06-20-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
Pincher's ink black needles for pupils were locked onto Caesar, holding a dangerous glint that one saw in a killer's eyes. Oh, he was losing his patience. A small soft snort bubbled out of his toothy jaws as he took more steps towards Caesar, his sharp facial features becoming more prominent with irritation. "Your own orders? Is that so?" He inquired flatly, lowering his head to be eye to eye with the Officer. He respected Caesar's ambitious ways and the determination that the savannah carried but that wasn't going to stop him from stripping what Caesar craved the most. His calculative gaze briefly flickered towards Jacob as he listened to what was being said, the canine raising a fictional eyebrow before turning back to his Officer, eyes now holding a wicked expression of amusement as he let out a deep chuckle blossom out of his lips.

"Family matters, my ass. Because she's injured, Snowbound had to spend herbs on her because of unnecessary wounds you have caused. If a Snowbounder came and hurt you, I'd be pretty fucking pissed as well because that means I would have to spend resources on you. So despite it being family matters, do that shit to someone that is not in our allies' group." Pincher explained, the muscular towering Captain's voice increasing as he spoke to the point he was almost yelling at the male. He wrinkled his pepper black nose and aimed to sweep Caesar's legs so he would fall to the floor so Pincher could pin him down with his front paw. "You ain't going fucking anywhere until Jacob and I decide what you need to do to make this shit right." Luckily for Caesar, Pincher knew how intense some members were in the Typhoon and had created the 3 strikes system, Caesar would get his first one from the problems that had been created by him.
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: Then you stab // open+hps needed // me in the back - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-20-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
"She should be taking care of her own damn self!" Caesar snarled at Jacob, his tail lashing. The mere fact that she went crying to Jacob over their family situation - that she was making a big deal out of in first place - was what Caesar was pissed off about the most. She should know how to take care of herself, but no... She never really did, even back before they got exiled, did she? She always relied on somebody else.

Caesar was unable to hide the flinch he made as Pincher lowered his head and spoke in a growl, and the demon's ears went back. "Yeah, I-" The Officer started, as if anything he said would save himself, but he was interrupted as he was knocked over. He let out a huff of air as he felt Pincher's paw on his back, and tried to wriggle his way out of the Captain's grasp. Which, of course, probably wasn't going to be very successful.
#psychosocial.

Re: Then you stab // open+hps needed // me in the back - PINCHER - 06-22-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
Pincher let out a small snort, a spark of electricity rolling off the tip of his pepper black nose as he watched the spotted savannah attempt to escape his grip. A low warning snarl began to rumble in his throat, glaring down at his Officer with icy slits for eyes. Part of him did not understand how Caesar could be so destructive and erratic with his actions that threatened ally relationships but he supposed that not everyone was fond of not being in charge, a trait that Pincher struggled as well. He had not only killed his father out of blinded rage but also of tiredness of being told despite the doberman wishing it weren't true. He only pressed more pressure onto the other male before stating flatly "Alright, you've fucked up now, Caesar. You're demoted from your position unless you decide to fix what you broke. You need to write a letter of apology to your sister as well as creating an event between Snowbound and us. If you don't do anything I just said, say goodbye to your fucking career, mate." He spat out, velvety ears drawn back as he lowered his head to state that beside Caesar's ear so he could hear what was decided on.
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: Then you stab // open+hps needed // me in the back - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-22-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
Caesar had no choice but to stop struggling as Pincher put more pressure onto him, and the demon simply gritted his teeth in a pout-like attitude. However, as the Captain mentioned stripping his rank from him, Caesar's eyes widened. No! That would ruin everything! His pride, his future, his reputation... Everything. Caesar's ears flattened as Pincher spoke in his ear, the doberman's breath on his ear making him slightly uncomfortable. The demon was silent for a few heartbeats, as if he was considering Pincher's statement. "Fine." Caesar hissed in agreement, though he was clearly not happy with the punishment. But he needed to keep his position.
#psychosocial.