Beasts of Beyond
THE STARS SHINE TONIGHT // open, return to activity + flower crowns - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THE STARS SHINE TONIGHT // open, return to activity + flower crowns (/showthread.php?tid=2212)

Pages: 1 2

Re: THE STARS SHINE TONIGHT // open, return to activity + flower crowns - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-23-2018

Gordon could see the happiness in Margaery's face as she looked at the flower she gave her, even though that emotion quickly faded away as Charlie came over, and honestly Gordon may not have noticed the feral dinosaur if Margaery hadn't reacted as such. Gordon tensed up as well as Charlie got closer and made a chuffing sound, barely hearing Bastilleprisoner's comment about how he liked the snapdragon (or rather, how it spoke to his souls). She was able to snap out of her brief moment of panic as he warned her not to run. Gordon said nothing in reply to that, just flattened her ears and brought her tail closer to her body, trying to calm herself down. "She won't hurt you if you don't run." She had to heed Bastille's warnings. She didn't want to end up getting chased by the pack of raptors again, even if Charlie was the only one here right now. Clearly they could easily call to each other just as easily as The Ascendants could call for help if they needed it.

Gordon decided to try and avoid looking at Charlie as much as she could and replied to Bastille finally, "Um.. alright. I'll-I'll make you one real quick," Her voice was low, she knew, but she thought keeping her voice quiet would prevent Charlie from lashing out. So Gordon went back to focusing on the snapdragon she picked, using some other random flowers to make the crown for Bastille.
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: THE STARS SHINE TONIGHT // open, return to activity + flower crowns - COSMIIX - 06-23-2018

[align=center]
[b]¼  RAPTOR PACK FERAL THE ASCENDANTS
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #476d66;"]The Utahraptor didn't have any interest in destroying the garden itself unless there was some type of prey animal hiding in there then she would kill it and eat it. The apex predator would sniff the air before huffing taking note that there was no prey animals around just the overwhelming smell of flowers. Her head tilted to the side in slight confusion when she was addressed as Delta, her pupils narrowed as she snorted a bit with a shake of her cranium. Unlike her other sisters, Charlie was the least aggressive though she was still as intelligent as the others but the only issue was that the youngest raptor was much too trusting towards anyone yet that could change in a matter of seconds if they did something to her. She could easily call over her sisters to alert them or call for help both would catch either of her sisters attention, she clicked her sickle claws against the ground once more hearing Bast huff. Did he smell something she couldn't? Maybe he got a better smell of something since he was closer? She took a few steps forward huffing quietly as the small group seemed to be having a conversation of their own but she didn't know what they were even saying. She only understood a few words from their vocabulary as she stood behind Bast starting to huff once more trying to pick up any smells instead she found herself staring at the flowers Gordon seemed to be "playing" with, she watched as they seemed to take on this foreign structure. The youngest raptor sister would lean a bit and reach with her arm to barely touch the flower with the tip of her sharp claw. She began to babble on about something though, of course, no one understood. Her pupils wide for a moment before they narrowed slightly and she snorted a bit, a soft chittering noise would make her throat vibrate slightly. Eventually, she moved away tilting her head to the side and deciding that there wasn't anything left to investigate though she did breathe on Bast's head for a moment before snorting and departing the area with a soft chuff.

/ out uwu

Re: THE STARS SHINE TONIGHT // open, return to activity + flower crowns - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-25-2018

Gordon barely had time to register Charlie getting closer as the raptor reached forward to touch the crown she was making for Bast, though as she realized how close the predator was to her, Gordon held her breath, practically feeling her heart beat out of her chest. She was pretty sure Charlie could practically taste how uncomfortable she was with her presence, but luckily the raptor seemed to loose interest pretty quickly. Gordon let out the breath she had been holding, her body slowly relaxing as Charlie left the scene. It took Gordon a couple seconds to return her attention back to the flower and she briefly fiddled with them a bit out of nervousness before she went back to properly making the crown. "I-I really don't like them," She muttered, though she hoped she said it loud enough for Bastille to hear her comment. "Do they really have to stay?"
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: THE STARS SHINE TONIGHT // open, return to activity + flower crowns - BASTILLEPAW - 06-27-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
To his relief, Gordon didn't bolt. For a moment there, he'd thought that she might take off despite his warning; but she stayed, and it was oddly gratifying to find that she trusted him enough to stay still, even if it was clearly killing her. That was... strange, frankly. Few people trusted him let alone tolerated him much these days. As the Raptor investigated the flowers, he glanced up at her, making idle rattling vocalizations in the back of his throat as a means of chit-chat. He had no idea if it meant anything to her, but hey, she hadn't eaten him yet. He was vaguely amused as she fiddled with the flowers, and when he felt the puff of breath on his head, he commented lazily, "Bye, Baby."

And then she was gone, and Bast turned his attention to Gordon with a slight shrug. "I know you don't, but I can't exactly just ask them to leave. They don't have a clue what we're saying." A pause. "Well, they understand food. I'm working on the whole talking shit, but yeah, for now, until they decide to leave, I guess they do. Sorry, Gor."
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS