Beasts of Beyond
SARCOPHAGUS | {OPEN, SMALL EXPLOSION} - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: SARCOPHAGUS | {OPEN, SMALL EXPLOSION} (/showthread.php?tid=2097)

Pages: 1 2

Re: SARCOPHAGUS | {OPEN, SMALL EXPLOSION} - BASTILLEPAW - 06-23-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
No one had ever claimed Bastille had the best border manner. Sure, he would offer whatever any one needed and supply what he could to fulfill their requests, but his opinion of what “casual” was typically read as “rude” to others. Blunt may be a better word, but he didn’t really care regardless. He didn’t necessarily expect others to like him, even if at times he remembered he was supposed to at least try.

He shrugged, and offered, ”Uh, yeah, a bit. We usually get a few in pairs it seems like. Or one looking for someone or something. I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone go back yet, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up, but I don’t know. Maybe.” He tilted his head slightly at the request of sorts, and then shrugged. ”Sure. We can get you a room and show you... what do you want to use exactly?”
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS

Re: SARCOPHAGUS | {OPEN, SMALL EXPLOSION} - Owlie - 06-23-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"] Oh, this head the ghost’s attention. Anakin was out of the way, his body slowly materializing. It formed a cloudy blue lion, wearing robes and holding his head high.
Armor.... The sky rumbled slightly and Anakin checked himself. He’d been a slave to his own armor- wore it for the purpose of life support. This one seemed to wear it for war. Vader had done similar.

"How do you eat?" Vader had a hole for a bypass to his stomach before one side. He also had a tube in his mask with vita paste. He had things that needed to be refilled. Constant maintenance. He remembered envying food.

Re: SARCOPHAGUS | {OPEN, SMALL EXPLOSION} - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 06-23-2018

[Image: tumblr_o5qz24I7UM1ubj5sjo1_500.gif]

Wash wasn't the same person he was weeks ago. Actually, now that he was thinking about it he had no idea how long it had been since Episolon was removed from his head. It was difficult to get a time frame when he was a literal cat and nothing else. He was a soldier in his mind, but did those rules still apply to him in this current state? Washington wasn't sure but it was simple to just go with his instincts when it came to the ridiculousness of the situation right now. He had to go through the steps to be able to figure out what was really going on, and from there he would be able to make deductive reasoning. There was an answer to everything after all. There had to be a method to get away from this planet, or at least try to get him back to his original state. The large wildcat didn't like the idea of finding more of his Freelancer teammates while they were human. Would they even understand him? He would have to run some tests to be able to figure that out. If anything they would just simply kill him because he was a damned loose end. But was there really a point when he wasn't capable of speaking to humans and alerting the government to what was going on with the project? Probably not. But they were overly cautious and paranoid, and so was he. He had no reason to trust anyone that he came across because the Project's influence was pretty strong. Either way, after Episolon was removed, he wasn't his same naive self. He wasn't one for cracking jokes like he had been before. He had a job to do and he was going to get it done. He was more paranoid, sarcastic, bitter. There was nothing left of his former self when half of the memories he had weren't even one of his own. It was hard to go through, but he wasn't about to just drop and die from his own insanity either. He had a goal, and when he set his mind to it he would get through to it. With any means necessary. Even if that means killing others if they get in his way or don't provide him with information. Project Freelancer had taught him plenty when it came to interrogation. It wasn't all that hard, but these were animals the same rules probably didn't apply.

He knew human anatomy a lot better than the likes of a cat. Despite having a couple of pet cats at home back on Earth, this was still different. It was awkward. Strange. Either way, he was going to get his answers and make his way back to the human side of things and forget that any of this ever happened. His attention had remained on the spotted cat in front of him. Agent Washington still having no idea that this guy was actually the leader of this place. And if this had been the case, he probably would have addressed the other in a different manner. He knew that the soldier side of him would begin to kick him, and the rest of those that were living around probably wouldn't like it all that much. He shifted his stance again when the other began to speak about how there were former humans around. Maybe he could talk to them. Get information on how they ended up getting here. Would they be willing to share that? Well, it seemed like most creatures here were more than welcome to give some form of information for no price. He didn't have anything to give, and if one thought he would exchange his Mark 6 armor they would have another thing coming. It wouldn't happen. Even though no one could see it, a frown placed itself on his facial features when the other said that he didn't know if anyone ended up making it back to being a human. That was just fantastic. But those were other humans. He was Agent Washington. Freelancer. He was going to get back to being human. "Do any of those former humans currently reside here? What are their names?" Washington asked fairly quickly in the usual soldier tone that he had. What if there was a chance that someone he knew arrived here before he did? Considering that they didn't say that his armor matched someone else's he had actual doubt that it was even likely. Agent Washington didn't care about getting a room in the observatory. He wouldn't be sleeping in it after all. "I want to use your telescope. Looking at the nearby planets and stars may give me an idea what damn planet I'm on." Washington said calmly toward Bastille.

There was no use in hiding what he was trying to do. If he just discovered what planet he was on it wasn't that big of a deal. Other information though he wouldn't be willing to give. That calm facade though immediately went away when he saw a form starting to form. His breath caught in his throat, and he immediately took a slow step back. In his world, there was no such thing as ghosts. There were only AI's that were capable of materializing next to those that they were implanted in. He had seen North and York with their AI's and they looked basically like ghosts. This one didn't have armor though, but the screaming in his head was drawing near to the point of agony. Causing him to grunt and raise one of his massive paws and touched the side of his helmet. The smilodon was similar in size to the lion, maybe smaller he wasn't really paying attention. "W-What-" Was all that Washington could say as he looked at Anakin. "You're an AI?" Washington questioned. If an AI was here, that was both good and bad news. If this spirit was an AI it meant that he could get into contact with humans, or even something else. Then AI spoke. How did he eat. Wait. What?! That had to be some sort of trick question, and a confused look would spread across his facial features. The hell? An AI would be able to figure out how one was capable of eating with a simple helmet on. If this guy wasn't an AI, then what the hell was he?! "What? I just take my helmet off." Washington answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. His helmet wasn't sealed to his body. Everyone was capable of taking his helmet off. He lowered his paw that had been on the side of his helmet, his golden eyes looking over the spectral being. "This place just keeps getting more insane." Or maybe he was the one going insane and it wasn't just what he was seeing. "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]
Tags | Updated 06/26/18:

Re: SARCOPHAGUS | {OPEN, SMALL EXPLOSION} - Owlie - 06-27-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]Anakin rolled his shoulders, giving a hummed. "No, I’m as dead as bones." He chuckled mildly, impressed with his own jokes.

So he wasn’t injured under there. Just a man in a suit for war. "You’re a soldier. What were you in?"

"SPEECH"