Beasts of Beyond
hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa (/showthread.php?tid=1923)

Pages: 1 2

Re: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Wade Wilson - 06-10-2018

actions "speech"
Wade settled himself, watching the female pour him a glass and smirking. "Carlysle, you never fail to disappoint me." Taking the glass with a small "thank you", he took a sip and sighed softly. That was nice. He took a moment to admire the layout of the room before settling his gaze back on the other. "How's the mommy life anyways? Kid's not being too hard on you?" he questioned. Kids could be quite the handful, surely.
[glow=black,2,300]HERE TO KICK NAMES AND TAKE ASS[/glow]

Re: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Character Graveyard. - 06-11-2018

IF LOOKS COULD KILL ✧ Vanessa Carlysle - The Typhoon
"Well, I know you very well, Wilson." The female said, a small grin on her facial features as she watched Wade take a sip of the red wine she gave him. Then she listened to what the maned wolf was saying.

"No, they're a good kid. They don't give me any trouble at all." She admitted before she poured a glass of red wine for herself. "So, how are you liking The Typhoon so far?"
© madi

Re: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Wade Wilson - 06-11-2018

actions "speech"
He didn't doubt her for a second. Wade nodded softly as she spoke. Cronas sounded like a fairly well mannered kid. Not for long. That was a promise. Not when Wade was around. "Typhoon's neat. Cool people, cool sights. Good choice." he complimented. He was having a pretty swell time. That party certainly helped him get a little more comfortable around everyone else. "You?" he countered, nursing his wine.

Re: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Character Graveyard. - 06-11-2018

She was glad to hear that Wade was having a good time in the group. This was their home now- it had appeared. Vanessa had taken a liking to this place from the very start anyways. "That's good." The female said, before she answered.

"Everything's going great. I'm trying out for the Dealer position right now." She said to Wade.
© madi

Re: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Wade Wilson - 06-12-2018

actions "speech"
“Dealer?” He asked. He remembered hearing the call for Dealer tryouts but hadn’t been all that interested in going to check what all the fuss was about. “What’s all that about?” He looked curiously at Vanessa, hoping she’d be willing to fill him in on what being a “Dealer” meant.

Oof mobile//

Re: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Character Graveyard. - 06-12-2018

"Well, it's a high position in the group. The Dealer is the head of the Blackjack Rats and the overseer for it. Nothing I couldn't handle if I ever got the rank. Of course, there is a few others trying out. Good luck to them as well." Vanessa said, a grin on her maw.
© madi

Re: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Wade Wilson - 06-13-2018

actions "speech"
Right. This is why Vanessa was so smart, she thought ahead and didn't not bother to brush up on clan rankings like Wade, who knew little about any higher up politics or whatever system was going on. If the she-wolf was confident in her skills and the possibility of taking on such a role, he would support her 100%. "That's great, Nessa. Good luck to you." He tipped his glass in a small cheers before downing the rest of his drink in one go. Good shit.

Re: hidden in the sand ✘ private, vanessa - Character Graveyard. - 06-13-2018

Vanessa had noticed that Wade had shown interest in becoming a Nurse for the group, which had earned a laugh from her that day. It was good he had taken an interest in becoming a bigger part of the group, even if it wasn't a higher rank.

"Thanks." Vanessa said, before pouring more red wine into Wade's cup with a grin.
© madi