Beasts of Beyond
DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 (/showthread.php?tid=1850)

Pages: 1 2

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Suiteheart - 06-07-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Suiteheart noticed Whitenoise as Gordon and Lunafreya scurried off to complete their tasks. She offered the confused creature a reassuring smile. His guesses were spot on, however. Weekly tasks weren't so much chores but more like fun things to complete. If something were wrong in the territory then Suite might have used this as an excuse to get others to repair things, but then again, what was the fun in that? Exactly. There was none.

"Whitenoise, I want you to gather up a bunch of jars," the Ecliptic Admiral began. It was somewhat of an odd way to start things off, but that was alright as far as she was concerned. Suite didn't pride herself in being normal in the way she delivered tasks. [color=#99182C][b]"After you've done that, go to the Plains and catch fireflies. There's a ton of them out at night now. Hand jars out to everyone and just go crazy! Make sure to poke tiny holes in the lids though - don't want 'em dying on us."
[color=#99182C][b]

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - ★ HAZEL - 06-07-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
★  WHEN MY HEART IS MADE FROM GOLD AND FORGIVENESS SEEMS TOO BOLD
Oh, crap - she was late. Ridiculously late. Hazel made her way over, paws picking up a faster pace as she made her way to a better position in the crowd. She eyed Suite with a vague bit of concern, knowing the female had gotten herself caught up in the middle of their family dispute. Hazel felt a tad bit guilty about that; had she not gotten so close to Bastille, Suite wouldn't have had to intervene. Though...something told her Suite might have intervened either way.

Blowing out a soft puff of air, Hazel let her attention slide to Pele. She smiled, glad to see the little girl so eager to participate. Luna's children had brought a new air of youth to the Ascendants, and it had succeeded in lifting Hazel's spirit a little more. She'd wanted younger brothers or sisters so badly when she lived in her old clan - or, she did for a time. It hadn't taken her long to realize that while company in the lonely house would be wonderful, their lives would be at stake due to Mother's drunken activities. Hazel let that dream fizzle out long ago.

"I'll take one if it's not too late, Suite." The cocoa feline volunteered, turning golden optics back on the white feline.
★ — hazel — "speech" — seven months — the ascendants — tags — ★
[sup]c) miithers[/sup]

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Suiteheart - 06-07-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Hazel stepped forward shoftly thereafter, and Suiteheart found herself smiling at her little golden girl. The vice-leader took note of the younger fae's interest in Pele, and it would not be long before the two were best friends or something like sisters. It made the smile Suite was wearing soften, and she hoped both Pele and Haze might include her own children in their blooming friendship. After all, her kids would need good role models and friends.

"It's never too late, Hazel," she meowed, focusing her attention solely on the chocolate-colored feline. She had picked out this task for her a long while ago, and it came back to her mind quickly. [color=#99182C][b]"Things've been rough lately, you know that. Well, I've been hearing that a lot of people are having really bad and just plain weird dreams. What better way to combat this than dream catchers? I'd like you to figure out how to make them and teach everyone else.

"Oh, and don't forget guys: I can give you new tasks if you don't like your original one! And don't be shy about coming back to get new ones."
[color=#99182C][b]

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Roy Mustang - 06-08-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
If anyone here was late, it was Roy. The male came padding in, ears flattened to his cranium as he lifted his head to look up at Suiteheart. Roy appreciated that Suiteheart went to check in on him those few days ago. Roy was honestly going through a rough patch- considering it's not a regular thing to have your best friend die on you twice. Suiteheart helped him feel like he has someone to go to support- as when he discovered Maes's corpse, he was convinced he was entirely alone in this world. He didn't think he'd have anyone to turn to, but Suiteheart proved him wrong. "I'll take a task," The Flame Alchemist spoke up with a sigh, sitting himself down on the ground as he waited for Suiteheart to assign him a task.

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Suiteheart - 06-09-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Roy was next in line, and Suiteheart could feel his sadness. She had checked up on him a few times, offering him advice and even a picture she had of he and Maes. She gave him a shoulder to cry on and a hand to hold when everything was crashing down. She tried to be good for him, like a friend was supposed to be. She hoped that maybe it was working.

"Roy," Suite began as she always did, smile in tow, "I want you to lead a group into the Underground Complex. Just explore it, ya know? It's pretty fucking creepy, but also kinda cool. I'd like to see what's down there myself, and since you're pretty smart, I think you'd be great at showing us around."