Beasts of Beyond
compliment the person above you! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: compliment the person above you! (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: compliment the person above you! - galexiux - 06-06-2018

yo susitna how are you so nice to everyone. We've never interacted face to face (screen to screen?) but I lurk a lot COUGH and you're always so calm and collected in like every situation. I strive for that man I blow my top at everything. I have a respect for anyone that can take a character of something they love and make it something new and interesting for theirself. : D

Re: compliment the person above you! - arcy - 06-06-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]OH SHIT POSITIVITY THREAD!!!!
GALE!!!
GALE UR!!! HELLA HElla valid!!! i really love all the characters u make and how much thought you put into them!! its rlly rlly cool, and theyre all so likeable!! you rp them so well, too, i just!!!! hella hella cool!!!!! u always rtyso nice and positive, and ur always so willing to give stuff or just asdfadsf!!! i just!!! rlly love talking to u, and i appreciate u tons!! <33
edit: i foRGOT TO MENTION, BUT UR ART STYLE IS SO SO VALID, TOO!!! ITS SO CUTE ND SQUISHY!!! THE BGS!!! PERFECT, FLAWLESS

Re: compliment the person above you! - galexiux - 06-06-2018

ARCY IS MY SWEET BABY BOY OKAY? ILL FIGHT ALL OF YOU YOU HERE. ARCY IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST WHOLESOME AND VALID PEOPLE IVE EVER MET THEY JUST LIKE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING AND ITS ADORABLE. YOU COULD PUT A PILE OF MOLTEN LAVA IN FRONT OF ARCY AND THEY'D PROBABLY GIVE IT A NAME OR SOMETHING.

ARCY.

YOUR VALID

Re: compliment the person above you! - astre - 06-07-2018

helo

i love all of u

i don’t have much to say other than that i hope it’s enough <3

Re: compliment the person above you! - tricky - 06-07-2018

nova can i catch you and keep you in a jar forever to keep me happy and laughing even when im a wrinkly tricky

funny boy right there mMMMmMm and i love it

Re: compliment the person above you! - galexiux - 06-07-2018

Trick is a good kid and I appreciate them always being patient and nice to people. It feels like Tricky is just always there to help people whenever they need it if they're available and thats always a great trait to have. Not even mentioning they have a dedicated pixel army and im a sucker for pixel art

Re: compliment the person above you! - tricky - 06-07-2018

:00000 a triangle??? in my forum?? more likely than you think
youve got some pretty mad art skills and mad character ideas too
and not mention hella creative stories, ones that not even the great tricky can think of <3

Re: compliment the person above you! - COSMIIX - 06-07-2018

my midnight compadre and a really good pixel artist/artist alone
you're fun to talk to and spam in Pokemon servers
you have very good character concepts/backstories and lit lore
I love b e c k and y o u

Re: compliment the person above you! - arcy - 06-07-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]M E I!!! yO mei ily tons!!!! ur so valid ok!!!! ur so friendly and lovely to talk to and ur characters are just!! so valid!!! so much thought and so many little things that make ur characters so unique!!! i love seeing ur notes on them and their designs are so good!!!! ur art is absolutely gorgeous too, nd i rlly rlly love seeing it all!!!! ur perfect and i cld go on for hours ok!!!!!

Re: compliment the person above you! - vellichor - 06-07-2018

aaa arcy!! I also love talking to you, you always seem super nice and I absolutely adore all your characters that I've interacted with so far! I love how much time and efoort you genuinely put into every plot and phase of development and how you relate your characters' past and current events to the decisions they make and things they say. Also, your art is absolutely beautiful!!