Beasts of Beyond
remember me || MEETING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: remember me || MEETING (/showthread.php?tid=17866)

Pages: 1 2

Re: remember me || MEETING - Byriath - 03-23-2023

[
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
ONLY SCARS REMAIN OF WHO I WAS!
Silent in his stare, frenzied beyond grief, he hadn't noticed Valerius was talking to anyone until the white and orange tigon drifted down to face him. The Xenosmilus met her pale eyes with maddened anger, and he heated his chains. Whatever words she spoke, tone gentle, were lost on the angry god, up until she had gotten so close he could feel her breath on his ear. "To please the gods, familiar stranger." It sent shivers down his spine. The tone, the wordage, it was familiar. Even so, he snapped back, "You follow false Gods, they do not care for your sacrifice-"

Pain seared in his shoulder, and her silent grunts of pain as she gripped the hot chains and pulled him to one side forced him to fall silent. He could smell the burnt hair and flesh, and his glowing eyes caught sight of her bleeding and burnt paws. If she was in pain, she ignored it and pulled again, this time to the other. And then back and forth until a chain went loose. Still red hot, the tigon wrapped the chain around her foreleg, ignoring the pain and blood that had started to become more and more noticable.

She was quick as a microburst, the way she took the chain and cracked it across his face like a whip, catching an eye in her attack. Blood sprayed along the stone ground, and Byriath's head whipped to the side, a glowing eye looking to Diego before he was forced to look back at the tigon. "Look at me. Die like a man, with some dignity." She growled before she forced the chain over his eyes, holding it in place as he screamed and writhed, whatever left of his melted eyes spilling like hellish tears down his face and onto the floor.

And at last, he tried to bite down on her. But as quick as he was, she was quicker, and had moved out of the way for him to almost fall, though caught by the rest of the chains. His screams became gurgling noises as blood, a royal purple, frothed from his mouth. And Byriath lurched back, knowing he was going to die. At least, his body would.

From the now open gash in his neck, burnt around the edges, she had descended. Claws tore into his throat, staining golden and white fur purple as she pushed him over, whether he was alive or not she didn't know, and prepared to bite down and take his head off. Literally.

Byriath was dead by the time he hit the ground, unable to fathom his own demise and beheading. The tigon, proud in her work and doused in royal blood, propped his head up for all to see next to his body. It would take some work, to clean the skull and figure something out with it, but she had time. As for the fur, she could make some mighty apparel out of it. And the bones, armor. The tigon looked at Valerius, then at Diego, before turning her gaze to the onlooking group. "To the gods, ladies and gents!" Was she being a bit looney? Possibly. She had no idea what had come over her within those past several minutes.
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: remember me || MEETING - METEOR - 03-31-2023

METEOR
[div style="background-image:url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb6niGYXQAEYtc7.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: left; height: 300px; width: 300px; float: right; clip-path: circle(70% at 70% 20%); shape-outside: circle(70% at 70% 20%); margin-left: 5px;"]
The stars in his pelt glimmered as blood ran. Enough blood to cover the volcano’s putrid sulfur. Enough blood to call to the heart pumping within his own chest, to feel the life contained within his skin. A skinning provided enough blood to wet his appetite for violence.

Saliva coated his teeth and tongue as a feast of meat spread before him. Enough blood—red like rubies, purple like amethyst—to start a war.

The golden-horned lion’s maw split into a grin. He pointed a claw at Deigo, that ugly mug with the giant teeth, and turned his head to Valerius. “I’ll take that one. Unchain him for me, will you, Father? I want to play with my food.”

Re: remember me || MEETING - Valerius - 04-07-2023

Monochrome eyes witnessed Celine's execution with pleasure. What she did was phenomenal. Valerius, truly, was impressed by Celine's work and couldn't help but echo her enthusiasm. "To the Gods!" he roared. With his head raised high, he looked out upon the audience, who followed in suit with cries of pleasure. Another successful sacrifice and moral raised. That a victory indeed.

Valerius' gaze moved away from the audience as his child spoke. Meteor was requesting the yappy one. Since he had allowed for Celine to take part in Byriath's downfall, he saw no harm in allowing his son to do so. With a subtle shrug of his shoulders, he nodded. The lion turned away from their subjects and padded over to Diego slowly, purposefully seeing if the other would talk their head off and become frantic the closer he grew.

He rounded around Diego and stopped at the back of the pole he was tied around. Claws carefully picked away at the rope and chain that held him close, untying the knots with concise movements. The chains clattered onto the rocky ground and released the lion from being bound shortly after. His paw gestured towards the other lion. "All yours," he rumbled.