Beasts of Beyond
hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor (/showthread.php?tid=17782)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 02-26-2023

His words made her freeze and she felt a bit shy suddenly. Ears flicking her ears as she took a moment to sit silently. She was living in the past. A smile broke on her face and she purred. Perhaps Jor was right. He seemed to understand her for who she was and she loved that. It took a moment for her to speak into his mind once more. "My ability to talk into minds saves many from my broken and dangerous voice. Perhaps that was what they hated, but i see no reason to hate it myself. Not anymore."

actions | "telepathy" | attacking
break down, only alone i will cry out loud

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 02-27-2023

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

she smiled, and purred, and he himself let out a deep chuckle. she continued to speak using telepathy and his aear flicked in understanding, but when he spoke again there was curiousity in his honeyed voice. "you should not hate yourself for the way you sound, cara. if others do not like your voice for how it is, that is their fault. it is a little different but i have made a mistake in the past - a very big mistake, and i thought that everybody would hate me for it. almost everybody did, but did i let that get to me? no, it is there problem to deal with. i fixed myself and the past is now in the past, i cannot undo what i have done. am i proud of what i did? no. but did i have a reason? yes, and that reason will not sway." he looked away briefly to regain his composure. talking about the incident with merlin made his skin tingle, and he took another breath before looking back at her. "do you mind if i hear what you sound like? there is no judgement from me." he lifted a paw and placed it above his chest, right where elsweyr had sunk her claws to brand him with the mark.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 02-28-2023

The little demonic vampire took in his words and nodded. This seemed right. Why hate herself when others did that enough for her? She liked wise words of that nature. So, why note let those words help her move forward? She could use her telepathy and, with some, maybe her voice. When Jor asked to hear her voice. She seemed surprised but then nodded softly.

"Yeah. I trust you." She spoke out loud. Her voice was oddly soft, but laced with venom. A faint and evil rasp laced with honey. She felt the heat rise in her face and looked away. Wondering if her demonic voice would change his view.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-01-2023

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

he hadn't really imagined what her voice would sound like, so his mind was blank up until she spoke. it had a little harsh rasp to it - soft but venemous, dripping with poison and honey. he felt her demeanor shift and she looked away, and he allowed a grin to break on his face before speaking. "why are you looking away, alwaysdead?" he rasped, offering a light chuckle. "i like your voice, it is unique. it sounds like something a queen should have. i can hear it in your voice that you were a harsh ruler but soft when you wanted to be. it is a nice voice." he couldn't say what he was expecting because hehadn't been expecting anything. "you should use it more often, only if you are comfortable."

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 03-02-2023

He spoke to her about looking away and she felt the heat rising in her body. The woman was sure he would hate her voice as many before him did. Call her a demon or monster and leave her there alone. Yet, she did not get such a reply and it shocked her. Head turning to let her black blood misted optics fall on the male. He liked her voice?

That left a dumb and shocked expression on her face a moment. The mute would shake her head softly. She didn't like her voice and it hurt to use it to often. So, she may not be using it to often. "I am glad you like it. Alas, using it to often hurts my throat." She muses softly with her telepathy. She let her tail swish and a soft chuckle leave her.

"But i can use it from time to time." She adds with a soft smile. A friend making her change her outlook? It was happening and she liked it. She truly did.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-02-2023

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

he laughed at the expression on her face, it was silly but he did not mind it. she shook her head and then spoke again, in his mind. saying she was glad he found it nice, but that it hurt her throat if it was used too often. so it was usable from time to time, that was something good. the panther let a proud smile settle on his features. "you do not have to be shy with it around me, alwaysdead. feel free to tell me anything, find me any time and i will try my best to help." he gave it a moment for the words to settle in and for her to consider whether she would even see him as somebody to confide in. "what do you think your next process is? i hope i have inspired you, if not at least motivated you, to love yourself more."

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 03-02-2023

His laugh made her narrow her eyes a moment. Jokingly of course as a smile pulled the corner of her lips. Then he offered such a kind a thing. A twinkle entered her eyes as she let her eyes soften. "Thank you." She replied and it was clear she was grateful. Truly grateful of such a kind offer.

Then he asked her next process and she blinked those dark optics. "If i am yo love myself, i must learn to accept my flaws. I can accept my voice and now i guess i must accept my lost limb. It may take time to feel confident in my abilities with a missing leg, but you have made me want to try." She replied calmly.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-03-2023

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

he nodded as she decided to accept him as a friend she could confide in. that made him happy, he wanted friends and he would work for it, and to keep them. he was proud that she could accept her voice, because of him, and then said she had the motivation to try learning how to feel confident with her missing limb. he thought for a moment. "how do you suppose we do that? i could find somebody to make a prosthetic one for you?"

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 03-03-2023

The offer made her head snap up and eyes go wide. She took a moment to think before looking at her left hind leg. Or rather, where it had been. Then she looked back and felt a new sense of hope. Was there a way they could make her a new leg? Was that possible? She hoped it was.

"I love that. Do you think we can find someone? I didnt even think about it." She was clearly excited now. Her regal and calm nature out the window. This was a game changer.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-03-2023

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

he could try find zjarr for help, or try and think of something himself. maybe asking the blacksmith would be a better idea since his crafting skills were next to none. the expression on her face, so full of wonder, made him chuckle, a dark sound. she looked back, perhaps seeking the location of where her leg used to be. she asked if they could find someone, and he nodded. "i could ask zjarr, if i can manage to drag him out of the depths of wherever he wandered off to hide, or i can ask around in some other groups. maybe they know some things." her excitement was rubbing off on him and he could feel his tail twitching, a smile growing on his maw.