Beasts of Beyond
MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] (/showthread.php?tid=17657)

Pages: 1 2

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] - LUCINDER XIU - 01-10-2023

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

the beast lumbered in, shaking out his mane as he stepped into the clearing. hardly glancing at the leaders sitting by themselves but noticing the lack of a fourth figure amongst the powerful. he snorted, spotting asmodeus and a female he didn't recognise. fire licked his spine as he padded towards the pair, offering a lazy grin to the cat and slumping down next to the jaguar. "we're missing one." he observed, shutting his eyes. he could hear asmodeus roll his and inferno laughed, a crazed shriek that caused him to open an optic to study her.

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 2 years & 5 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] - Kold - 01-10-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW - I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE WORLD DOWN!
Her gaze drifted to her father-figure, expression softening. "I'll be fine." She hushed, then stiffened as she heard voices. 'We're missing one' and a laugh. Kold turned to look toward them, snorting as smoke plumed from her nostrils. "Our Ardent is sick. As high positions, Jormungand and I will stand in his place if he is unable to show by the time this whole play is done." There was a twinge of anger in her tones, both vocal and expression, with a furrowed brow and slanted ears.
Kold Darcia Di Angelo - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 01-10-2023

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

he nodded as she reassurred him that she'd be alright, and he didn't say anything else. his gaze followed hers as she responded to lucinder - elswyer's spawn, if he recalled correctly. his paw came up to almost unconsciously touch the crocodile that coiled on his chest, caused by the firey woman. briefly tossed back down memory lane as he watched hellfire dance in her eyes and feel her claws into his breast.

shook his head as his name was uttered and he looked over to the lion, flicking his ear.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] - LUCINDER XIU - 01-10-2023

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

funny, he hadn't been expecting much of a response to his silly little observation. but somebody did speak up, and that somebody sounded mad. "our ardent is sick, blah blah blah blahh." nothing lucinder cared about but sick? how sick? he didn't let his interest show but oh trust him he was interested. he watched the panther next to her scowl at him disapprovingly but shrugged. "i was just making an observation, calm down." had his lazy demeanor not screamed he couldn't care less about being here and wasn't looking for a fight? but if one was coming his way, he'd happily oblige. his tail curled up, kicking up some dust, and his optics, once glazed and dazed, returned to their original burning state, boring a hole back into her.

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 2 years & 5 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] - Casphian - 01-10-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
You picked me like a flower, didn't expect the thorns! -- Ice Cream cat. Quatermaster of the Typhoon.
Ube Sorbet strolled in behind his brother, the feline settling beside the Captain. His gaze drifted across the group that has gathered, an ear flicking at the sound of a god awful cackling. The Quartermaster let out a soft sigh, his attention turning back towards Sherbet and Rommulus, preferring to listen to them converse than whatever messy drama was happening around him.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #C3B1E1. -- You say that I'm too frigid, didn't know what you were in for!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] - Casphian - 01-10-2023

x
Corrupted Flower
Trans Masc — Tanglewood — Tangler — HOVER FOR TAGS
Solsken quietly followed after Aesior, traveling a few steps behind the other feline. His head was lowered as his gaze took in the people that were gathered. He was not pleased with being surrounded by so many unknown faces but he didn't feel comfortable leaving Aesior alone, even if the other could fully take care of himself. He laid down a bit behind the Luminary, his attention drifting towards his adoptive father.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JANUARY 2023 ] - bai shi - 01-11-2023

[align=left]DEFINE YOUR MEANING OF WAR, TO ME IT'S WHAT WE DO WHEN WE'RE BORED -

Low was the irritated sound in the beast's throat, heavy footfalls more than enough to announce the golden dragon's entrance to the gathering of bodies. They could make do, without either of their seeing-eye companions, though perhaps the few tails they stepped on were on purpose. "We will be enough. Why don't we get this meeting started?", the Councilman of Arms would rumble, alabaster teeth run over by a serpentine tongue. They had little patience for the mortals anymore, though one would wonder if they ever had patience. Laying down in the chilly snow, the war god would silently listen and take account of who was present by scent, "Three leaders and three high ranks of The Pitt. I believe we will be sufficient enough.", their words escaped them like a sigh as they relaxed, old scars burning from the cold.

I FEEL THE HEAT COMIN' OFF OF THE BLACKTOP AND IT MAKES ME WANT IT MORE!
template credit to teef w/ help from orion