Beasts of Beyond
If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro (/showthread.php?tid=17627)

Pages: 1 2

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Casphian - 12-10-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
I was all alone with the love of my life
She's got glitter for skin!
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Waterlily stopped in her tracks at that sentence, an ear flicked back in Jormungand’s direction. She turned back around towards the others gaze narrowed as she moved to sit back on her haunches. “You sure about that?” She questioned, actually genuine this time instead of being snarky. She was curious if what the other had to say was true or not.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #COLOR. -- My radiant beam in the night
I don't need no light to see you!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-11-2022

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

he watched her stop, turn around, sit back down. she questioned whether he was sure about that and in truth, no, he was not. olalla had become a different animal as of late, and the whole drama with his daughter hadn't helped the male in any way, jormungand was sure of. but olalla or any of the other leaders who had ruled during his time there hadn't turned away anyone, from what the maurader knew. he wouldn't say anything about their ardent in front of this stranger and a small spark of life flashed in his optics. "yes, i am sure. he is rather busy at the moment, so you might not be able to see him around, but he will appreciate new members in the pitt." he flicked an ear back at her. "i cannot speak for him but i have not seen him turn anybody down, ever."

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Casphian - 12-13-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
"Wouldn't surprise me if I was the first," she grumbled to herself. Waterlily let out a huff, curling her tails around herself once more. "Tell me about this place, I've never heard of it before," she hummed. The kitsune turned her attention towards the other, tilting her head to the side. "To be honest I didn't know there were any groups period, guess I just haven't explored this place much."

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-13-2022

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

she made herself comfortable and jormungand flicked an ear. newcomers he met never decided to just sit themselves down at the border of their territory and make small talk, but you learn something new every day, the italian supposed. "there is really not much to explain about the pitt, this is one of the four main groups, we have a hierarchy as all of them do, our friendliness and laws have shifted a lot depending on what ardent we have.." he fell silent, honeyed voice trailing off in thought as he wondered what exactly there was to tell, everything was pretty much you figure it out for yourself and deal with it. "it did not seem like you were exploring when you ran into the territory, it more seemed like you were running in some direction and stopping in the pitt's territory. why were you running?" not accusing, just curious.

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Casphian - 12-15-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
Lily listened intently, nodding her head along to show that she was listening. The group sounded interesting, definitely much better than the one she had just escaped from. “This group sounds lovely,” she hummed. Things seemed to be going fine and the kitsune had finally relaxed some but then he had to bring up that topic. Waterlily froze where she sat, body going ridged. “I wasn’t running from anything,” she snapped, lips slightly curled back in a snarl. “I was just running to run it’s something I quite enjoy,” the lie slipping out rather smoothly but anyone with two eyes could tell she was avoiding the topic. She didn’t want to talk about it and she sure as hell wasn’t about to tell some stranger about things from her past.

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-15-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

as soon as he posed the question she tensed up, saying she wasn't running from anything. the lie was met with the panther's small smile. "alright, alright, in your own time." so she was running from somebody. "you said this group sounds nice, do you wish to join? i can take you into the territory and you can find yourself a home and see if you can find the ardent."

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - Casphian - 12-16-2022

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
-- Kitsune. Pitt.
The kitsune glanced over her shoulder before taking a shuddering breath and pushing herself up onto her paws. Waterlily looked back over to Jormungand, making her way closer to the panther. “Yes that would be nice, I’d appreciate it,” she said as she drew closer, her voice softer than before.

Re: If you're lonely, come be lonely with me || Intro - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 12-17-2022

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

outro post?

she approached him and agreed and he rose to his paws, turning and beginning making his way back into their campsite, looking back at her to make sure she was following. he knew she would go though, would an animal running from a group reject help from another group?