Beasts of Beyond
LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) (/showthread.php?tid=16320)

Pages: 1 2

Re: LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - sabina valoulis - 06-26-2022

NOW THAT I GOT A TASTE
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
it had been quite some time since she had heard the regent's voice, though that fault was partially her own, for being in retreat for so long. now that she was out, it had been revealed to her that little of consequence had occurred while she was in prayer and training. though, this year's guardfire was extremely late, she couldn't fault jerisidie after learning of his months of sickness, worrying her that they didn't have a properly trained prophet to take control or to heal the injured and ill. the followers of thol could only do so much with basic first aid, they weren't trained past the necessary basics.

taking a seat at a table, nodding to all the new faces as she settled in, happily sniffing at the foods. gods help her, she was such a glutton. and she was no longer eating for herself and a litter, but she still managed to escape putting on weight somehow, making her eating habits perfect. taking a whole roasted pheasant from the table in front of her, drawing it to herself and biting into it, her short tail would wag side to side in pleasure at the rich taste of the bird. god she forgot how good it felt to eat.
I THINK THAT I'D SUFFOCATE.
sabina valoulis of the frostguard. -- lynx.
credit @/teef

Re: LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - jerisidie - 06-30-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
THE WAVES WILL BREAK! -- hellhound. regent.
a soft chuckle left him as he observed everyone gathering and interacting, a sense of pride welling in his chest. dragging a flagon of ale to himself, he would take a drink as he relished in the peace of his fellows settling in before lifting his head with a rumble from the depths of his throat, "Indeed it's been far too long a time since we've done this. The sun is above, and I can only express my gratitude for that.", he smiled. he would notice splashpelt off to the side unable to get up and walk over to the platypus, offering her a paw up onto the chair, picking her up and setting her on the chair carefully.

clearing his throat, "Please, dig in everyone. We will feast and enjoy ourselves until the sun rises, and then we will put out the bonfire and bury it's ashes. Who here would like to do so? Until then, please enjoy yourselves and look forward to the year that we will have. Here's to a year of productivity and success!", he cheered as he raised his flagon with a big grin on his maw.

He had recovered well despite the months of sickness, despite the shakes he still got in his muscles when nobody was looking. He was old enough in this body to feel it all, to feel the weather setting in through old injuries. He could only hope that his body would keep up with him and everything he would have to do for his group, and what he could do with them. He was proud of the folk of The Frostguard, so very proud of all of them. "A toast to all of you wonderful souls! Here's to The Frostguard!", he cheered.

"I have another thing to bring to your attention everyone! With the upcoming debate on titles and how to obtain them, etcetera, I'd like to ask your opinions on hosting a scavenger hunt, and how we would go about it. Now that it's summer, it wouldn't be a bad idea to host this now! I'm thinking of rewarding some titles during this event, what say you all?"

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #606A83. -- EVERY CHAIN ON ME !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: LET ME GO ? guardfire (open, late) - Persephone - 06-30-2022

[align=center]
Persephone A. Lingre    Canine Mix speaks in this color thoughts are in thiscolor TAGS Frostguard
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #f5f5f5;"] Long overdue and frankly well needed to say the least.  The young woman walked into the dining hall, only drawn into the wafting smells that toyed with her nostrils. Though her own tastes were somewhat simplistic and were almost heavily leaning towards a massive sweet tooth, with floral notes.

At the announcement of a scavenger hunt?  She remained at thought with that, it was fun but it could also turn dangerous depending on what the items were. Training her eyes towards the bottle of spiced mead, mead was a stickily sweet beverage to consume never mind  the spices or fruit made to counteract or balance, it only mellowed out as it aged, but who really had time to sit and wait?