Beasts of Beyond
WHEN THE SUN SETS ? MEETING 06/26 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: WHEN THE SUN SETS ? MEETING 06/26 (/showthread.php?tid=16316)

Pages: 1 2

Re: WHEN THE SUN SETS ? MEETING 06/26 - Nickodemus Mistletoe - 06-26-2022

I'M STILL STANDING
jingling followed by a strange deer. nick arrived and stood to the back. ears perked as he watched with the rest.

"speech"

teef

Re: WHEN THE SUN SETS ? MEETING 06/26 - sabina valoulis - 06-26-2022

NOW THAT I GOT A TASTE
"speech." . 'thoughts' . attack
she might be of the last to arrive, but she was here, an improvement from any other missed meetings. though, she'd rather be in her husband's forge looking around and helping him than being sat with so many and stifled by the different scents. anything than being lumped up inside, she preferred her freedom over many other things. she gathered with the others at the summons, licking a paw and drawing it over her ear as she sat in silent attendance, waiting for the meeting to start rather impatiently, only belied by her twitching tail.
I THINK THAT I'D SUFFOCATE.
sabina valoulis of the frostguard. -- lynx.
credit @/teef

Re: WHEN THE SUN SETS ? MEETING 06/26 - jerisidie - 06-29-2022

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]
THE WAVES WILL BREAK! -- hellhound. regent.
it was great to see all of the gathering faces, it soothed a worry buried in his chest. clearing his throat as so many came at his summons, rewarding his children with a soft lopsided smile, happy to see their faces. inhaling and exhaling, the regent returned himself to business mode, looking out over the gathered bodies. opening his jaws, "First business of order is to welcome [member=23371]Kabegami[/member], [member=23372]Gekigami[/member], Lucifer, Sunburn, Salem, Flora, Splashpelt, and [member=23524]Nickodemus Mistletoe[/member]. Welcome back from your retreat, Sabina. I'm happy to see all of your lovely faces this day! We will hold your Oath Taker's Path quite soon, so fret not."

covering all of the gathered faces, he would grin, "Next up is the matters of allegiances and entering into the trade that this land does. Raise your paws if you would like to become Ambassadors to each of the biggest four groups, and those who would like to go and seek out our smaller neighbors. You will be given the title of Ambassadors, and will be responsible for managing on-low political relations between groups. Visits may be made to the bigger groups, but do not expect allegiances from them, though we have formally agreed to enter trade with The Pitt.", he spoke as he gazed out at them, "With that, I am also announcing that we will be looking into creating titles for the group, and what those titles will be, what they will entail and how they will be given, as well as if we are going to have markers to tell one's title apart from their rank.", he smiled at the mass of bodies warmly, hoping to see greater enthusiasm among their ranks.

looking out one of the windows of the mess hall for a moment as he let them digest this information before inhaling and coughing into his shoulder, "I want to form one team of traders to head to The Pitt and check with them for what they would like to trade with us, and if this team feels fit, they may stop by any other groups to commit trade. As for home relations, I will be holding a late Guardfire feast to celebrate the return of the sun. It is time for us to begin getting our farmlands seeded, though we may have a later harvest this year. I would like to assign border patrols and hunting patrols, we must begin our preparations for the next winter.", he would rumble before seeming lost in thought, "With that, I would like to ask someone to step up and assign tasks. You may do them weekly or as you wish, but I would ask someone to designate some. Keep in mind that I will be looking to promote some of you Guardians to higher ranks within the next few months ..."

"Come July, I will be attending the monthly meeting between groups, you may come if you so wish, we will merely be announcing our presence to the others. As for this summer's coming arrival, do as you all need, travel south to warmer places for a vacation if you so desire. This land is quite the frozen hell, all year round.", he laughed softly as he looked at them all, "That will be all for now, I look forward to seeing you around the territory."

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #606A83. -- EVERY CHAIN ON ME !
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: WHEN THE SUN SETS ? MEETING 06/26 - Persephone - 06-30-2022

[align=center]
Persephone A. Lingre    Canine Mix speaks in this color thoughts are in thiscolor TAGS Frostguard
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #f5f5f5;"] There was always a false pretense when it came with illness, when you just thought you were strong enough to do whatever, is when another rebound came to knock you clean off of your ass.  Persephone could only linger around in the very back of the meeting, she as in everyone else could clearly tell that the ardent was putting on a strong front to counteract or force back the bout of illness with the best of his capabilities.

She frowned clearly not approving this, cold weather and even just combating at nasty fever at that.  Rest was what Jerisidie needed the most, but again he made even worse patient or was reduced to the biggest child ever seen when made to rest and do nothing else.  "He is not in the state of mind or health to be hosting a meeting, not this state of health..." she muttered to herself.