Beasts of Beyond
like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno (/showthread.php?tid=15678)

Pages: 1 2

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-22-2022

AGRIMONY!!
HE/HIM - STALION - COALITION OF THE CONDEMNED - 25 MONTHS
she snuggled into him and he felt a sense of peace. which was odd for him, as his entire life he never felt peaceful. he would crave this feeling if it ever left him, but he hoped it never would. he was brought back from his desire and into reality when the car stopped and she spoke. that was enough to make him tilt his head in thought.

what should she get on her own body? and where would she get it. your first tattoo should mean something to you. a special tattoo of some sort that defines you or honors something in your past. he mused as he looked at the woman beside him a moment longer.

as for the first tattoo location, he had to offer an idea about it. well, you can decide where you want it first and then we can go from there. location limits what can be done in some cases. he offered as he gently removed his arm from her and opened his door.

he would step out and offer his hand to her. though, i think a flower would be lovely. maybe roses on a skull or a snake wrapped about the stem of one. he mused as if an after thought.

actions | speech | thoughts | powers | attacking
template by quietly

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-22-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

something that was special to her? well she never really had anything special happen to her - apart from being poisoned and dying, so maybe a snake? she did have a good relationship with vayne too, so something to remember her by - she wanted something like an anchor to commemorate her time spent in the typhoon and to have one last tie to her sister, but wasn't sure about it.

he responded with ideas of what the tattoo could be, and as she uncoiled herself from his arm and watched him walk along the outside of the car she too, had an idea forming inside her mind. no clue where - he said they'd think about that later - but the flower, skull and snake combination did make her think. what about a cute little skull with flowers at the base and a snake coming out of the eye? wouldn't that look really cute?

before she could forget she asked the car driver for a pen and paper and quickly scribbled down her idea. as agrimony opened the door she stuck the piece of paper in his face and smiled, proudly. "that. i want that! do you like it? i drew it myself." she added proudly, a silly smile on her face.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-22-2022

AGRIMONY!!
the second she jabbed her art into his face he jumped a little. then, as he studied the art, a smile graced his face. he loved the way it looked and it suited her more than his dumb idea had. that is beautiful, dear. his voice was both happy and genuine in nature. if she was happy, he was happy.

after a long moment, he would add a bit more to his thoughts. maybe you can draw my newest tattoo? i would be thrilled to have your art on me. his hand never retracted as he spoke. ready to help her out when she was good and ready to step out.

where would you want to place it? and how big do you want it? he mused as he looked her over with curious eyes. he wondered where it would look best. he had a few ideas, but he wouldn't dare say it.

template by quietly

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-23-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

he complimented his art, calling her "dear" afterwards. that made her feel quite old-fashioned - she didn't know relationships and that "dear" was a term of endearment. she just watched old romcoms in black and white. she smiled back at him, happy her "masterpiece" was was appreciated. to be fair, she kept all her art in her room so there was no chance other people could see them, maybe in the future she'll put up an exhibition.

he said he'd like her to draw his newest tattoo, and squinted at him as she grabbed his hand and clambered out of the car. "are you absolutely sure? i'm not the best, and i don't know if i can make what you're picturing come to life. speaking of, what do you want?"

dusting her clothes off and looking at the imposing structure of the tattoo-shop she sniffed and listened to his next question about where she would want it and how big. her mind went blank. how was she supposed to know? "i don't know, agrimony.. but maybe something small somewhere? like on my neck maybe?" or somewhere that didn't sound like it would hurt a lot.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-24-2022

AGRIMONY!!
hmm.. she looked at the woman as he started guiding her towards the shop. i think you could make my idea come to life. he admits softly. looking her over with soft eyes. you are an amazing artist. he adds with a more firm tone.

then, he decided to tell her his tattoo idea. i want a tidepool with a small octopus. he stated matter of factly. a throw back to their first time hanging out. her mention of a neck tattoo and small made him pause. he stopped an turned to face her. brushing his fingers along the side of her neck.

i think that sounds lovely. might hurt a bit, though. he mused as he leaned in to kiss the same spot he brushed.

template by quietly

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-24-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she trailed after him with a small smile on her face. this was an interesting turn of events. he said he was confident her artistic abilities would look beautiful on his skin. that made her grin wider - finally, a talent of hers somebody appreciated! "thank you, agrimony." her tone turned soft as she graced him with a grin.

tidepool with an octopus? the memory was engraved into her mind like it would be soon onto his skin. as she talked about the location of her tattoo, he paused slightly, making her halt too, tilting her head questioningly. he said he thought it would hurt, then bent down to brush his lips over her neck, sending a small shiver down her spine. she gave him a brave smile, not wanting him to see how nervous she was. "well, i'll have your hand to hold, won't i?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-26-2022

no need to thank me, darling. he replied as his let his eyes search her own. then, she asked about him holding her hand. he promised her he would, hadn't he. yet, he wondered if he had made her nervous. that was not his goal in the slightest. moving to open the door, he would look back to her and smile softly. waiting for her to head inside.

you will always have my hand to hold. he answered and he meant it. he would never leave her to face anything alone. all she ever had to do is call for him. it was that easy, really.

tags :: updated 5/22:

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-26-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

he reasurred that he would hold her hand throughout the entire process - and all the time. he held the door open for her, she dipped her head at him with a smile and entered the shop. it looked quite snug, clean. a person, probably the shopkeeper, walked up to the both of them. he greeted agrimony like they were brothers, slapping the male on the back, like men do, then offered out a hand towards inferno.

slightly nervous still but trying to not let it show, she accepted his outstretched hand and shook it. he asked her what she wanted, and she showed him the drawing. after a thoughtful look crossed his face he asked her where she wanted it. "maybe at the base of my neck? so something small that looks nice." she looked hesitantly at agrimony for affirmation, and the tattoo artist shot a "bro look" at him which she couldn't decipher. perks of not being a bro, she guessed.

gripping agrimony's hand tightly she followed the artist to a small room, pulling him along. the walls were decorated with various pieces of art done on different people's bodies, and she marvelled at the beauty of them. a phoenix, flowers, piles upon piles of artwork that was just simply amazing. in the middle of the room there was a chair, one you'd see at a dentist. he waved a hand at her and sit sat on it.

"i'm going to need you to face the floor for me there. lie on your stomach.."  his voice trailed off as he rolled away in his chair, presumably to find the machine that would stab her a billion times. casting a desperate look towards agrimony she complied, thinking maybe she should move her shirt down or something so he didn't tattoo over it. "um, sir? do i need to move my shirt down or something? it's not that stretchy, sorry.."
"yeah, here. take off your shirt and cover your back with this towel." he said, handing her a fluffy towel and walking out the room. she quickly lifted off her top, lying down and trying to no avail to position the towel underneath her armpits. "agri.. can you help me please?" she trailed off with a little laugh. "and sit down next to me and hold my hand!!"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

feel free to powerplay her getting the tattoo and the artist doing random bro things! she'd just grit her teeth and soldier through the pain!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - Agrimony - 05-27-2022

as they entered, he was greeted with typical fashion and he laughed slightly. take care of her man. she is really special to me. he warned in playful fashion. he knew well that his friend would make this fun for her. the fact was, agrimony would have nothing to worry about and his friend nodded at that.

he watched as she got settled in and he moved at her call. sitting beside her and helping cover her back with the towel. he offered his hand to her and as soon as they were settled, his friend came back. he started on the tattoo and agrimony glanced at inferno. squeezing her hand before looking up again.

so, how you been bro? he asked and he was rewarded with a smirk and a sharp reply. that, in turn, led to them playfully insulting each other for a while. his hand offering a soft squeeze to infernos to show he was there. not to long after, the tattoo was over and he was shooing his friend from the room.

shoving him out as his friend playfully argued.

tags :: updated 5/22:

Re: like i'm gonna lose you ;; inferno - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 09-19-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she tuned out as the two men talked amongst each other, focusing on the warmth that was agrimony's hand gently squeezing hers. reassuring. she wasn't quite sure what to expect, how much it would hurt, but once the needle touched her skin she tensed her muscles, gripping her partner's fingers tightly. his thumb rubbed circles on the back of her hand and she relaxed into the chair, shutting her eyes in attempts to block out the tiny beads of blood that were forming on her back.

after what seemed like forever she heard a playful push and turned her head to see agri shove his friend out of the room. she got up slowly, painfully grimacing as her skin shifted and nudged against the new wounds. her bra was high enough that she could see the whole tattoo once she turned around in the mirror, and she inhaled sharply through her nose. it was absolutely beautiful, the snake looked.... so realistic. the flower, a drooping rose, petals wilting, hung out of an eye socket from the skull. and the shading. as an artist herself she could appreciate it and turned to agrimony with a huge grin on her face. "i love it, agri. it's.. wow. wow! wow.." unsure of what to say but continuing to murmur her words she stared at herself in the mirror again.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"