Beasts of Beyond
i am coming for you //o, TW request - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: i am coming for you //o, TW request (/showthread.php?tid=15013)

Pages: 1 2

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-29-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

He watched it all happen from a distance. Once Aegon threatened to basically kill Lucinder, the Skald stepped in. Lucinder reminded him too much of his son. With a low roar the panther approached, stalking past Vale. "Aegon, what are you doing? Is this how the Pitt treats a visitor with a request now?" He disapproved Brymstone taking over Tanglewood and plotting to turn it into a shitfest, and admired the childish foolishness Lucinder had by coming over and asking for help. "He's a child, for fuck's sake." Smoke poured out of the male's parted maw as he halted next to the pair. The cub became deathly still and Jor could tell the signs of someone losing oxygen so he attempted to dig his talons into Aegon's legs with a warning glare. No matter what happened now, Jormungand still outranked him and God help Aegon if Death didn't listen.

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - VALE - 06-29-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ half-bonefaced coyote
Blame the heat (or the child’s babbling), but Vale yawned into a paw. Like, hell, the kid wanted to a conversation in the desert and couldn’t even bother to make all of this worth ve’s time? “Uncooperative little shit.” Licking vis exposed right eye, Vale yawned again.

“This is what I get for showing mercy. Fuck mercy. Kids are so fucking annoying.” The coyote rolled vis red eyes, vis tongue lolling out of the gaps between exposed teeth. “Kid’s just running his fucking mouth thinking we’re playing. Heh. Might as well make ‘em a decorative corpse on the border.”

When Jor stalked past ver, Vale raised a brow. Given the skald’s track record as a moron, the ardent couldn’t say ve was surprised at this outcome, but at least this was an amusing turn of events. A goddamned annoying child managed to break Jor’s sanity by running his mouth? The coyote barked out a laugh.

Leaping after Jor, Vale attempted to smash vis forepaws into Jor’s head to slam his face down and break his stride. “You serious, dumbass?” Vale growled, vis half-nose nearly touching the jaguar’s ear. “You’ll mutilate a woman by amputating two of her limbs, but silencing an annoying shit? Your priorities are all out of wack.”

Vale attempted to tap Jor’s head with a paw. “You stay down, and we’ll forget about this whole thing, mkay? Lucky for you, my friend, your outburst was the most amusing thing that’s happened to me all fucking day.”

[member=18043]JORMUNGAND[/member]
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 06-29-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Fortunately for the male, the ardent jumped a bit too late and only managed to drop the panther's hindquarters. He tilted his head to look at Vale, bemused but knowing ve's intention. He flicked an ear at Vale's words, twisting his head to face the ardent nose-to-nose. He didn't mind the view of the creepy skull, opting to grin back at it. Listened to the words, shrugged. Merlin deserved everything that happened to her. "If you responded nicely to the kid I'm sure he would've fucked off, Vale. Put yourself in his shoes for a moment. Plus can't you see he's losing oxygen?" Fuck this, he missed Dante. "I'm a dad and he reminds me of my child. If you were a parent you'd understand." No bitterness or resentment tinged his voice, surprisingly.

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - VALE - 07-02-2021

[align=center]
Nicely? This is the fucking Pitt, Jor, or did Tanglewoods send you back with brain damage?” Vale chuckled, the fleshy half of vis face twisting into a grin almost as wide as the skull’s. “Kid’s losing oxygen, yeah, that causes brain damage. The idiot’s parents should thank us. Maybe he’ll lose all his mouthing-off braincells.”

Then Vale grimaced. The humor drained out of vis red eyes, and ve rolled them dramatically, waving a paw at Aegon to finish it—violently, preferably.

“Also? Ew. You chose to knock up a uterus. Easiest fucking ‘miracle’ in the world, so don’t pretend it gives you any insight.” Vale shook vis head with a chuckle. “If this shitstain reminds you of your kid? Ha! Remind me never to spend time around your spawn.”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - LUCINDER XIU - 07-02-2021

EVERY OCCASION HAS ITS DISCUSSION—

seeing jormungand stand up for made him pause for a moment but hey, at least he could breathe now. at the mention of his parents lucinder grew quiet. "both my parents are dead. brymstone killed elsweyr and arrow died just recently." disgust tinged his voice, makign it sound so much more mature than he actually was.

—AND EVERY GENERATION HAS ITS MEN

"SPEECH"
ROUND UP YOUR SOLDIERS, QUEEN—
lucinder x — tanglewood — 7 months
[color=#C178B7]—BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL STRENGTH

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - AEGON - 07-02-2021

ONCE YOU COMMITTED ME
Despite Vale's attack being too late, ve still saved his hindleg from Jormungand's warning strike. Aegon swerved back. His slitted glare practically shot judgmental daggers into the other male as they spoke out against their leader and the horseman of death himself (which, to be fair, the other did not know). Even so, the disrespect caused the lion's haunches to flare outwards. His stance wide and defensive, he remained in front of Lucinder. He watched as the other moved in the corner of his vision, carefully keeping watch, and continued to listen the spiel of those before him. As always, a show presented itself. Perhaps even a circus. The clownery.

A cruel, toothy smirk graced his maw. Lucinder being a reminder of their own kin? It appeared attachments were always detrimental, whether in life or death. Vale handled most of the talking thankfully. His silver-tongue was itching to comment though. "And perhaps the woman-" As Vale mentioned. "- you mutilated had a family too." Aegon did not know Merlin or the full story, nor the context, but he would use it as ammo. As always, once something effected a mortal, then things were different. The hypocrisy... The irony... The shame.

"No one has a choice on whether they endure life or not, but everyone has a choice in death." Unfortunately for Jormungand, he had chose to impregnate another. Due to that, the loved ones he spawned would ache and eventually saunter slowly into the afterlife where they would suffer for the rest of eternity. If he did not want to experience the emotions he currently projected, then he should have never committed to a relationship. Aegon knew better than that, as did most of his fellow immortals.

Punishment was in order. A lesson to be taught even. His grip on the other's neck attempted to reach it's max and press them down firmly into the ground below. Muted hues turned to watch Jormungand. A claw wiggled outwards at the panther tauntingly and then dove downwards. Jagged claws aimed to dig deeply into the child's neck. If successful, the lion would take ahold of their throat and internal organs that resided within. With a sharp grunt, he would pull outwards. Their insides would string along. Within moments, blood would begin to pour and their pleas would end. Death's door was upon them... unless something happened.
NOW YOU'VE ACQUITTED ME

Re: i am coming for you //o, TW request - VALE - 07-08-2021

[align=center]
The coyote sighed. Rolling vis eyes, the canine tapped a claw against vis exposed skull. Yeahhhhhhhh, kid, that just makes me even more confused as to why you came to us. You fucking know Brymstone came from the Pitt—not like Brymstone to hide his scent or allegiance—and ask for our help against one of our own?” Vale didn’t exactly care if ve was monologuing to a kid about to die to Aegon’s claws, so, whatever, ve would monologue.

“So, kid, I’m not sorry about this.” Vale shrugged. “You’ve won yourself a Darwin Award.”

Vale glanced at Aegon, anticipating by the man’s muscle tension what was about to happen. “Aight, have fun.” Unless Lucinder actually proved via a heartfelt apology for wasting Vale’s time, the ardent didn’t give a shit about saving him from Death.
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]