Beasts of Beyond
INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] (/showthread.php?tid=14998)

Pages: 1 2

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - wifewoof - 05-29-2022

Howdy. I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but I'm dealing with a lot of personal issues as of late. I'm truly sorry as I had planned on being incredibly active with Plexus, and planning on bringing in new characters this upcoming week.

Concerning Plexus, I will still be sorta active with him, but I would consider @ing, or plotting with, Byriath instead if it needs immediate attention. Plexus can still do plots, and @s, but understand I likely won't be able to quickly respond, and will likely have long moments between posts.

All my other characters are on hiatus, outside of Mistystream, until further notice. I'm keeping one Extended character and one Traditional character minorly active. If anyone wants to plot, with either Plexus or Misty, @ me in their character channels on discord and I'll try to respond when I can.

I'm really sorry, I'll try to be back to normal activity as soon as I can. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 06-10-2022

The dentist has gifted me with wonderful news! (Not.)

I have to get surgery to get my wisdoms pulled out on Tuesday the 14th. Needless to say, I'm going to be out for a little bit... As a result, I've been working extra at my job to get some money to help pay for it and taking on little commissions where I can. I hope you guys can understand my inactivity and manage while I recover/work to get back into shape.

If anyone needs anything, please do not hesitate to contact me on Discord (a call is best in emergency situations) or on-site. I'll try to be around, even with the pain meds, haha.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 07-13-2022

“Where has Orion been?”

Long story. Shorter version.

Since my previous surgery, there’s been some complications and I’ve had to go back into oral surgeon. Due to this, I’ve been in immense pain and medicated. Along with this, I was not able to get time off work past two weeks, despite a doctor’s note. Needless to say, I’m exhausted and completely over life right now.

I do want to apologize wholeheartedly to those who have been waiting on my hand to do things. To those who have been patient though, I do thank you for doing so also. My responsibilities have, sadly, been neglected during this time and it’s not something I want to do. Really, I am sorry. When I get back into the swing of things, and that will be very soon, you will not regret it.

In two weeks though, I am going on vacation. I will be keeping up on my duties in that time to make up for my absence, so please ping me if I am needed.

Thank you for your time.

Orion

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - teef - 09-16-2022

Just putting this here as a notice: I will likely be unable to post between the 30th of Sept to the 2nd of October, a friend I haven't seen in years is coming down and I'm planning to spend some time with them. Following that, midterms are expected around the middle of October so activity will also be spotty then.

This affects high positions: Aesior (Tanglewood), Bai Shi (Pitt), Avanti (The Band of Arrick), Jerisidie (The Frostguard) and Destarion (Enclave)

I will still be available to DM and plot, just don't expect posting activity from me at that time <3

Thank you, teef.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - axiom - 01-17-2023

[align=center]
i'm getting a tattoo on feb 2nd, so i might be out of commission that day plus slow posting for like a week afterwards <3 probably will be fine, it's an easy area

this affects rosemary, sage of the typhoon

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 01-17-2023

On the subject of tattoos, I'm getting one too!  Jan 26th, Feb 9th, and Feb 23rd are the upcoming dates.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - teef - 02-28-2023

[align=center][div style="margin: auto; max-width: 210px; height: auto; text-align: justify; text-size: 16pt; font-family: times new roman; color: COLOURHERE;"]I've got a list of finals that I'll have upcoming for this semester: they are as follows

April 24 - CS100
April 10 - Art
April 14 - English
April 19 - Econ

Mandarin:
Speaking - Mar. 30
Listening - Apr. 11
Writing - Apr. 20

My activity likely won't recover until the afternoon of the 24th of April or until the 25th. Classes end on the 10th and I will be starting to study as quickly as possible. Each final is about 3 hours long. I will be available upon emergency situations and my DMs will be open to message during this time as well!

This affects:
- Aesior, Luminary of Tanglewood
- Avanti, Drotten of The Band of Arrick
- Jerisidie, Regent of The Frostguard
- Bai Shi, Marauder of The Pitt & Shadow Emperor of The Vermilion Empire

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 03-12-2023

From March 14th-22nd, I will be inactive due to personal reasons. Thank you for understanding.

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 04-20-2023

Sorry for inactivity! I am, including a lot of others here, going through finals and a few major events right now. So please be patient with me, thanks!

Re: INACTIVITY NOTICES [high position + staff] - Orion - 04-29-2023

UPDATE: Almost done with finals! Soon I will return to activity. <3