Beasts of Beyond
MAGNUM BULLETS ☆ palm glades capture - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: MAGNUM BULLETS ☆ palm glades capture (/showthread.php?tid=14736)

Pages: 1 2

Re: MAGNUM BULLETS ☆ palm glades capture - ARVID R. - 05-09-2021

It seemed that no matter who he captured, there was always a lot of fuss. Of course, Arvid responded to Ambrose first, shaking his head from side to side, "Your new home for a bit, kid." How long? He wasn't really sure. He supposed until she was rescued, or escaped, or died. Or perhaps he'd be able to convince her to join the Coalition, in the end. That would certainly be an interesting turn of events. The thought was enough to make him snort, and he answered Aphra a moment later, "Her name is Ambrose. She's from the Palm Glades, although I suppose you already picked up on that." It was pretty hard to miss their scent entirely, after all.

As Ruven approached and asked about whether the Glades would come to retrieve Ambrose, the canine merely shrugged before responding, "They probably will. If they do, though, that just gives them the chance to capture more of them. Besides, it seems like a good time to get a bit of revenge on them – did Sojourn tell you about what they did to us yet? I heard they betrayed The Coalition, and helped lead to our old failures. I might not have been around them, but I've certainly heard of these traitors." It was hard not to get at least a basic history lesson in the Coalition if one asked around, and the Palm Glades certainly did come up. Generally, their name came up mixed with a sneer, and a good bit of bile as well.

As Astraea approached, Arvid had already readied himself to wince, knowing full well that the young Cipher was rather soft hearted. A soft sigh left him before he responded, shaking his head as he heard Maude's offered answers, "Not just for those, but for the sake of science, too!" His voice seemed to take on an almost childlike excitement as he continued, "I'll get the best results for my tests if I perform them on a wide range of age groups – including those my own age. And hell, she'll probably end up traumatized in her own group, anyways. Doesn't exactly seem like they're very trustworthy." He brushed off Astraea's concerns for the most part, not seeming to care all that much about her opinion. Sojourn seemed to feel the same, and he made sure to offer the kingpin a little grin as she spoke up. He had been busy, hadn't he? It was hard work, but he found that he enjoyed it – both for the chance to test his poisons, and for the experiments that could come later.

As for Anthem? Arvid merely offered the other a nod at the questioning of danger, gesturing in Ambrose's direction as he did so. Hopefully that would be enough to communicate to the rather simple lizard that Ambrose wasn't someone to be liked.
i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass

Re: MAGNUM BULLETS ☆ palm glades capture - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-09-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"Arvid! What do you plan on doing with Ambrose?" The female padded over with a tilt to her head, small smile on her maw, tail swishing languidly. She was in a happy mood today, pleased to witness Arvid doing whatever he did. "Could I take her? I'd like to play some. I've got ideaaaas." Came the sing-song voice of the female as a small laugh burst from her maw.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: MAGNUM BULLETS ☆ palm glades capture - ASTRAEA CIPHER-LINGRÉ - 05-09-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M JUST A PUPPET IN YOUR PLAY !。+゚.[/glow]
//Retro leaving ofc

"You're a monster, Arvid." Astraea shot back upon the boy's answer, trying to ignore the fact that Sojourn was here. The Kingpin being her unnerved her as always and was partially the reason why she wanted to get out of here. With that, the winged liliger turned around and ran back to her father's den.

//Out![glow=white,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MAGNUM BULLETS ☆ palm glades capture - Casphian - 05-11-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ My name means healing but I only bring death — A soft whimper would come from the child, her fear filled gaze drifting across the crowd that had formed. When Astrea drew closer the kitsune wanted to reach out to her, wishing the other would save her from this place. But sadly the other would leave as quick as she had sown and now Ambrose was alone and absolutely terrified. She was still new to the Palm Glades so she had no idea if the group would even come to her aid. “G-Good luck drawing then here I’m just a young pup that is new to their group what care do they have for me,” she spat out, a flare flashing across her features.