Beasts of Beyond
UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture (/showthread.php?tid=14735)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - angelembrace - 05-07-2021

"they flip the siren, hit the lights" ── He watched with unabashed amusement at the interaction between mother and daughter, the response that his own mockery had dragged out of Vayne seemed to start a chain reaction within the deep recesses of his brain. ”Oooh, strike one.” He hissed, settling down and curling his tail over his front paws. It was like free entertainment, in a way the other two captures had not been and would not be. The smugness was contagious, he couldn’t help but revel in the reaction himself. A sideways glance was cast at the Guru, a direct response to the bold claim that the captive would be searched for. ”Perhaps. I’m sure we’ll see for ourselves, apparently. Big words from such a little thing.” Angel’s tongue ran across his teeth, a brief thought of many more new test subjects for his scientific partner in crime, but how did the sea affect it’s residents? A curious topic to be investigated one day, surely. And perhaps not a day too soon. The jaguar looked at Arvid as well, as if silently confirming his ideas with the poison maker, but no words were actually spoken on the subject. ”Let them come, since you’re so sure. May they bring as many sea-farers as they like. I will personally skin each and every one, the more distressing for you the better, Vayne Cipher-Folie-Roux.” He leaned forward, as if the cub was daring one more word to exit her mouth, the background conversations becoming almost lost on him as he gave in completely to his vitriolic hatred for a girl he had only just met. He wondered how many bodies would pile up if he kept his word. Not that he had any inherent interest in actually killing anyone, he was no warrior, simply a man of the arts.

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - rhosmari - 05-07-2021

What was this? The smell of the Typhoon on her lands? Mucking it up with the smell of their salt and grim. Her muzzle curled with disdain and there was a sharp reason for why she hated them and to know that one of those scams were on her land right now only added fuel to that flame. The leopardess stalked forward with that madness gleaming on her eyes, looking at the crowd that surrounded the helples victim. One brought in by a recently promoted Thane in fact. There seemed to be a lot of captures coming in by him and she couldn't be happier. Thrilled. But the one on front of her made her gaze widen ever so slightly. "Oh, isn't this lovely. A Roux in my domain. A child of the proclaimed Captain no less. Another one." The woman couldn't help the laugh that left her throat as she prowled closer to the scene. For she was so intrigued. The child was so confident that they would come for her.

"Oh. I hope she comes and I'm sure she will come with all her bravado, in a different form because she is weak and frail. It took so long for her to come get her son. The poor boy. He fights his own nature. I wonder...." The woman flicked her tongue, the serpent appendage thick and dripping with excess saliva. "Will you taste just as good as the others I've eaten?"

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-07-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
Skinning Vayne and keeping her pelt? That was quite the idea, though Aphra pushed it aside as Angelembrace and Sojourn continued with claiming the brat was Roxanne's daughter. "Do not call her that." Aphra hissed to Angelembrace, glaring over at her son for a moment before doing the same to Sojourn. "She is not the daughter of Roxanne." Even if she believed she was, Vayne would never be Roxanne's daughter. She was Aphra's daughter, nothing would ever rip that from her.

Though Sojourn's words of Roxanne taking forever to fetch her own son was amusing. Aphra looked back down at Vayne with a smile, as if she had the same assumption Sojourn had - if Roxie had taken so long to save her (assuming) biological son, then how long would she take for some feline she claimed was her daughter? Roxanne never did like Ciphers. Aphra mused to herself.

Roxanne definitely wouldn't be getting Vayne anytime soon.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-07-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
They all doubted that Roxanne and The Typhoon would be back to get her. Vayne was suddenly reminded of Alexandre, who had been left here for... what, a month? She wasn't sure how long it was, but the point was: she came back home from Aphra taking her away from The Typhoon and had been adopted by Roxanne and Diya and Alexandre was nowhere to be found. Alexandre returned after Diya and Roxie brought him home and seemed extremely traumatized from his experience here.

Vayne tried to shuffle back as far as she could with Sojourn approaching with that tongue flicking out of her mouth and saliva dripping. She fluffed out her fur and hissed, though didn't say anything in particular. [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - ARVID R. - 05-09-2021

It seemed as though Arvid hardly even needed to do anything in order for his captures to turn out interesting. From Aphra's stubborn denial – which was almost pathetic enough to make him wince – to Vayne's confidence that others would come for her. It wasn't long before the dire wolf was agreeing with others, a bit of a grin on his face, "Like you've all said, I'm sure The Typhoon will come for her eventually. And I'm sure we'll all be happy to beat them senseless – Sojourn especially." He grinned briefly in the kingpin's direction, knowing full well just how much she hated Roxanne Roux. It was part of the reason why he had been so eager to capture Vayne, after all. A way for experimentation and a way to impress the leader further? It was a win-win, at least in his eyes. Having to deal with Aphra was a bit of a pain in the ass, sure, but he had to deal with her every day anyways, so this was really no different.

Aphra lashing out at Vayne brought a bit of an annoyed expression to his face, but it wasn't really because of her hurting the girl. Rather, he had wanted a mostly undamaged test subject, and the other was ruining that. So, he then made his way over to where Vayne had shrunk back, tail lashing behind him as he questioned, "It alright if I take her back to the caverns now? I did have my own other experimental purposes for capturing her, and she wouldn't be much good to me dead. Or to any of us, for that matter." Sure, The Typhoon wouldn't know that she was dead, but they would still eventually find out. And then they'd probably be so incensed with rage that they wouldn't stop attacking. Arvid personally didn't even care about the damage that the attacks would bring, he merely didn't want them stinking up the place with their ruckus every single day.
i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-09-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Commotion that drew the female's attention and she slowly padded over to see her mother strike  her sister across the face. "Vayne? What are you doing here?" To say she was happy to see her sister was an understatement. Inferno's nose wrinkled as the other Vantas child spoke some nonsense about being somebody elses' daughter. Honestly, she'd have attacked Vayne too. Their mother was right there in front of them and to announce such a blatant thing? God she deserved worse.
The child advanced right against her sibling until they were barely nose-width apart. "Vayne, what the hell are you doing here, and why is your name that?" Her voice, the tone how she used to speak so softly, turned deadly and sharp and disgusted as she practically spat the words at her beloved sister.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-09-2021

Vayne tried to block out the conversation Arvid was having with Aphra and his clanmates, her focus suddenly being taken over by the sight of Inferno. She's been here the whole time? Vayne thought to herself in a disbelieving manner, almost feeling betrayed by the fact that Inferno choose to stay in the Coalition with their mother, rather than in The Typhoon with her and Alia. "What does it look like I'm doing here?" Vayne snapped at Inferno, the feelings of betrayal making her voice come out more harsh than she intended. "Roxanne and Diya adopted me, and nothing that she says will change that."

Vayne spat her final words at Aphra's direction, glaring up at her mother again, as if daring her to lash out again despite Arvid very clearly not wanting that to happen. However, in response, Vayne was suddenly overwhelmed by a massive screech echoing in her head, causing her to wince and grit her teeth - no doubt a mental attack coming from Aphra.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-09-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
Out of the corner of her eye, Aphra saw Inferno come over, but did not look over at her other daughter. She heard Inferno's voice and questions, ears flattening at Vayne's answer. Aphra was a bit too far away to lash out again properly and so, she reached into Vayne's mind and unleashed a loud screech via her own mental manipulation. The wince Vayne gave was once again, satisfying, but Aphra wasn't able to celebrate for long before Arvid started talking about bringing her to the dungeons.

"Do what you want with her." Aphra stated, as if Arvid needed any permission for that. "In fact, if you're doing experiments, I suggest trying to wipe her memory of them." She was, of course, referring to the whole adoption Vayne insisted about happening. It was infuriating to believe and almost insulting.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-11-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Her siblings' words stung, made Inferno step back slightly, ears flattened. "How could you say this to your own sister?" Hurt touched her voice, for only the sentence before her tone died down, honeyed silk voice turning flat and bleak. Satisfaction touched her optics in the form of a lingering glimmer as Vayne winced under Aphra's mental attack. Make her hurt more. "You are a traitor." Came through gritted teeth.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-11-2021

"What are you talking about?" Vayne asked, ignoring her mother's words, despite the stinging it left. She didn't want to loose her memories of Roxanne or Diya; they were much more of a family than Aphra ever was. "You're the traitor! You left The Typhoon!"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]