Beasts of Beyond
TIME FOR SOME FUN ☆ totms capture - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: TIME FOR SOME FUN ☆ totms capture (/showthread.php?tid=14734)

Pages: 1 2

Re: TIME FOR SOME FUN ☆ totms capture - Casphian - 05-07-2021

Saturn’s lips curled back in a silent snarl, blank orbs finding Aphra as they flared at her. “Shut it you wilted feline I wasn’t talking to you now was I?”They snapped, a snarl echoing through their chest. Their tail flicked behind them, showing their irritation with Aphra. “Why don’t you learn to stop talking once in a while maybe then people will like you,” he snapped once more before turning his attention back to Arvid and the prisoner. “Arvid whatever you’re doing I hope you’re prepared for whatever comes of it, just because that tribe is smaller doesn’t mean they can’t do damage if they choose to attack.”

Re: TIME FOR SOME FUN ☆ totms capture - Byriath - 05-07-2021

Re: TIME FOR SOME FUN ☆ totms capture - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-07-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra's ears flicked as Saturn snapped back at her. "Bold of you to assume I care whether or not others like me." She retorted, though her words were not true. Well, half-true; Aphra didn't care about most people liking her (like Saturn or Byriath), while others (like Sojourn) she did. It all depended on how Aphra felt about them personally.

The she-cat said nothing else however, simply waiting to see how Arvid would react.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: TIME FOR SOME FUN ☆ totms capture - ARVID R. - 05-09-2021

Geez, someone was certainly getting up in arms about a capture, weren't they? As much as Arvid loved Saturn, he merely blinked in the other's direction, hesitating before he spoke up, "...Much as I hate to agree with Aphra, she's right. As far as I can tell, the Coalition has never backed down from bloodshed before, have we? Besides, leader or not, he'll be an absolutely fascinating subject to perform tests on. You heard Angel – hybrids are interesting, and I'd like to see how his body reacts to things, regardless of his group's intentions." He then added on, his tail seeming to thump a bit behind him with faint excitement, "Besides, if his little group does decide to attack, they'll just be throwing themselves to the lions. We could end up killing or capturing them entirely. Imagine the stories... the Coalition completely eliminating another group in one fell swoop. It would strike fear in the hearts of others, regardless of the size of the group." Although he was usually able to agree with Saturn, this was one time where they wouldn't see eye to eye.

Seeing as he was interested in keeping Kainan for now, Arvid then questioned those that had gathered, "Anyone wanna help me lug him to the caverns, then? He's a heavy guy, honestly... Maude?" He glanced in the other's direction, hoping that she would be willing to help out. He would have asked Byriath, but it seemed as though Saturn's soft words had driven the other away, unfortunately. Speaking of soft... after a moment, the dire wolf then glanced in the direction of Oleander and Dario, "I guess we are technically "keeping" him, at least for now. He'll be in the caverns, though, so I'm not sure you guys should visit. Pretty sure the place is dangerous... plus I don't want him trying to cause any trouble." He gestured nonchalantly in Kainan's direction, not particularly afraid of the other's growling. Even if the poison was wearing off, the other was still surrounded and would get swarmed if he tried to pull anything.
i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass

Re: TIME FOR SOME FUN ☆ totms capture - Casphian - 05-09-2021

Saturn narrows their blank orbs at Arvid, wondering just where their innocent pup and seem to go. For once Saturn was honestly irritated with the other, acting so rash and without thinking of consequences assuming that the group can handle anything thrown at them. Saturn shook their head and turn from the scene, not even glancing back. “One day you’ll learn the consequences of your actions and that not every fight will be won and I may not be there to help you,” he snapped. The snow leopard walked away after that, fur bristled and anger/hurt radiating from them.

//out unless stopped!