Beasts of Beyond
They tell me I'm a god - Night watch - I'm lost in the facade! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: They tell me I'm a god - Night watch - I'm lost in the facade! (/showthread.php?tid=14540)

Pages: 1 2

Re: They tell me I'm a god - Night watch - I'm lost in the facade! - Casphian - 04-22-2021

Saturn was a little surprised that any group Byriath was in could loose a war, cause like look at him, he was a giant, or at least Saturn assumed so from the way the other walked and just in general. The feline was now curious to hear this story along with Arvid, honestly how could the group of lost the war especially if the others were anything like Byr.

Re: They tell me I'm a god - Night watch - I'm lost in the facade! - Byriath - 04-22-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS, SOMEONE WHO [color=#e600e6]CARES
There was a rumble, bitter, from Byriath. "They had weakened us with revolt. When the opponent arrived to fight, we were too weak. I did not weaken, but I gave myself up to be prisoner for my army." He remembered the generals as some wept, some yelled, some simply stared as he was chained and hauled off.

"I, uh.. well, I got out after some time." He shrugged again. Stiff, thorny vines had begun to crawl up Byriath's front legs, loose but firmly there.
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: They tell me I'm a god - Night watch - I'm lost in the facade! - ARVID R. - 04-25-2021

He had given himself up to the enemy, huh? Initially, that struck Arvid as a bit cowardly. After all, wasn't it better to stand and hold your ground, fighting back against them? Still, the more he thought about it... it really was a brave and noble thing to do, sacrificing one's self for the safety of others. After a moment, Arvid found himself muttering, "Interesting... well, I suppose that's one way to deal with things. A bit more noble than I would have handled it, honestly..." He'd like to go down guns blazing, even if said "guns" probably wouldn't be all that impressive. He was interrupted from those thoughts, however, when he noticed the vines beginning to grow over Byriath's legs. A small frown pulled at his muzzle in response, and he questioned the other cautiously, "Uh... Byriath? Are you all good?" He couldn't tell if the vines were merely a harmless aide effect of something else, or a subconscious cry of anger – or for help.
i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass

Re: They tell me I'm a god - Night watch - I'm lost in the facade! - Casphian - 04-25-2021

The growing of the vines had been too soft of a sound for Saturn to hear so it came with no surprise the confusion that would race across their features. Head tilted to the side when Arvid asked if Byriath was okay, a soft concerned whine slipping past them. Saturn would shuffle closer to Byr, a paw reaching out to attempt to find Byriath in an attempt to offer him comfort.

“Moonlight you can talk to us,” came the soft voice of Saturn as they finally spoke up, the nickname rolling off their tongue easily. Honestly they hadn’t even noticed the nickname being used, their brain too focused on making sure the other was okay.

Re: They tell me I'm a god - Night watch - I'm lost in the facade! - Byriath - 04-25-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS, SOMEONE WHO [color=#e600e6]CARES
It seemed he was lost in memory, vines reaching toward his shoulders before he heard Arvid. But he seemed far away, distant, muffled. The vines crinkled a bit. Shrunk slightly. Slowly he blinked.

They seemed so loud before Saturn broke the noise with a touch, the vines untethering and falling in circles around his massive paws. He could always talk, yes. "Yes.. Yes. Sorry. Lost in a memory."
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]