Beasts of Beyond
HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand (/showthread.php?tid=14449)

Pages: 1 2

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-03-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Seeing as Jormungand wasn't laughing and it was, well, awkward laughing by himself. Once again, the hybrid shrugged. "People come back all the time, man, what can I say?" A pause. "You're not scared of dying, are ya?" To be fair, he couldn't blame Jor if he was afraid, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to joke around. Because he absolutely would.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-04-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

A grimace slid on the panther's lips as Dante asked Jor if he was afraid, and he shrugged half-heartedly in  response. "Personally no, but I'm just worried about my cubs. Since you've expressed a disliking for children I doN't know who else is going to be kind enough to take them in.." He trailed off in thought. "After all, who's going to want to take care of the children of someone who literally ruined the  trust of three different groups?

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-04-2021

On one hand, Dante didn't understand why the hell Jormungand was so concerned about his kids. They were young and impressionable, they would be able to handle themselves. On the other hand, Dante was almost jealous; he never got to experience that sort of bond with his mother - and never met his father. Of course, Dante wouldn't admit he was jealous of Jormungand's three cubs.

"How about the other Pittians?" Dante suggested. "I doubt they'd hurt children. Hell, half of The Pitt was literally just kids for a while." It was infuriating, to say the least. But by now, Sweeney and her littermates were adults.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-05-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

Dante was kinda mad and  Jormungand could guess the reason, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. "I really don't know what they'll do, man." He sighed, shoulders slumping. "And I hope they don't hurt them- they'd better not hurt my kids." His teeth clenched in a growl, an outburst of a sound. "Yeah, I know they were kids not long ago but still, the Pitt is the bloodthirsty Pitt and people change in the process of growing up." They shouldn't kill off his cubs though, in-group killings weren't permitted in the Pitt so they should be fine without him. Didn't mean he liked leaving his cubs alone with a maybe-hostile-towards-him Pitt that already disliked him. He needed a plan B, a guaranteed safety that Hydro and Asmodeus would be safe.

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-06-2021

Dante couldn't relate to the fatherly protection that Jormungand felt and as such, was more or less confused and amused by how angry the guy was getting just at the mere idea of his kids being harmed. "Gael's a father, I'm sure he'd understand if you ask 'im not to harm your kids." He responded, not completely sure how to respond at this point. He was willing to be an ear for Jor to vent to, but if the guy was expecting to get some reassuring words, well... he came to the wrong drug dealer.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-06-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

He stuck out his tongue, wrinkling his nose as Dante said Gael was a father too. "Well I'll need to approach him about not killing Asmodeus and Hydro then, shalln't I?" He murmured with a defeated sigh. "Oh,  by the way, how did you deal with your punishment? Did you just... drink through it?"

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-06-2021

Dante's ear flick to show he heard Jormungand's response to his suggestion about the cubs, but he was glad that the guy decided to change the subject again. "Yea, don't you remember?" The hybrid responded with a laugh. "You got on my ass about it."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 04-07-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

end?

"Of course I  remember your punishment, but I was only there for  about five minutes to poke fun at you, dummy." He rolled  his optics, a frown-smile hovering on his maw, a look of exasperation on his face.

Re: HANDS ON THAT CHAMPAGNE // Jormungand - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 04-09-2021

//yee

"Well there's your answer." Dante rumbled in response teasingly, trying to poke Jormungand with a claw.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]