Beasts of Beyond
COMING OFF A HIGH // o, bloodlust (tw; gore) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: COMING OFF A HIGH // o, bloodlust (tw; gore) (/showthread.php?tid=14263)

Pages: 1 2

Re: COMING OFF A HIGH // o, bloodlust (tw; gore) - rhosmari - 03-10-2021

Noise. So much noise! And over what?! Some filthy Typhooners that don't even deserve to live. If she could have snorted she would have but she was clever, she was crafty and manipulative. She didn't want them to know she was here till it was too late. But she was listening and the whole time her emotions were becoming wild and chaotic. Her body becoming tense and her serpent eyes narrowing as she watched what was happening. Her jaws clenched when she heard her brother, watched as he grabbed their visitor with claws at his throat. Spouting such nonsense to him as if he had the authority to make anyone stop their assaults against their enemy that had taken their parents away. Her scelera darkened to pitch black and she said nothing as she came forward suddenly in a flurry of ice and sleet. Her gaze was locked on her brother as she approached the group from behind and there was little remorse in her gaze.

A smile did spread over her muzzle and without much of a hint her large paw came up suddenly with the force of her body heaving forward, aiming to slam her paw against the back of his head and press it down harshly against the snow laden ground. "I don't particularly remember authorizing anyone being able to attack our guests. Should have come to me first. Oh, Rommy, I would be very very careful you don't let issues get the better of you." Her claws slowly attempted to press into her brother's skull before she chuckled almost sickingly sweet. "If there is a problem I'll be sure to let Gael know that one of his own compromised the peace hmm. The Typhoon is our enemy but Jor will have to face the consequences of his actions when and if I say so."

Re: COMING OFF A HIGH // o, bloodlust (tw; gore) - Romulus - 03-13-2021

His gaze moves towards Bryiath. Romulus' respect for the intriguing male had grown over time, despite their supposed unsavory morals and actions. Nevertheless, he had never seen such in action. Bryiath only spoke reasonably, something the lion appreciated in the moments as he pulled away. The fidgety intellect offered him a firm nod out of respect, only to redirect his mind internally to keep himself in check. Lashing out... was new for him. Preposterous.

After the bear's reasonable approach, the others had taken a negative one. Rounded ears pointed upwards. Their words and rationale were, well, quite idiotic. Bringing his sister's name, specifically their leader, into the mix didn't necessarily help their point, given the power imbalance and the alliances they held. Romulus merely looked towards Bryiath and offered him side-eye. They, or at least he presumed, would be in agreement. Refocusing his attention, the lion settled on Aphra first and his head craned. "His self-imposed, righteous spree does not only effect him," he reiterated. "And before you say more, Sojourn is your leader. Her actions, compared to this foreigner-" His paw lazily gestured towards Jormungand. "-are of higher order." That did not mean he agreed with them though.

Breaking away from Aphra, the male settled onto Jormungand and his ignorance. Romulus' blunt words in response to his actions had not mustered any response, but the mere warning towards Aphra caused the male to lash out. Killing two innocents, yet caring about the unborn he held no attachment to. Who's to say they didn't have a family either? The flaws in his logic caused his round brows to raise. Similarly to Jormungand though, he would remain silent and let the other male figure out the answer for himself. He had been warned.

The slick screech of summoned sleet and ice clashing together with paws and claws echoed outwards. Sojourn rushed quickly towards Romulus. Snow blew past his face as he reeled backwards, successfully avoiding his sister's cruelty. With her sickly sweet words coming forward, his periwinkle gaze narrowed in on their Kingpin. "I don't particularly remember anyone authorizing any guests, particularly an enemy, to torment on our lands and endanger the relations we have currently," came his response. He was practically begging her to challenge his logic.

His sharp features turned upwards. A soft sigh left the lion, subtly shaking his head in disappointment. "I'll remember next time to just keep my mouth shut and watch instead." Let her fall instead. The unraveling madness without a stopper in place would only lead to more predicaments. Romulus would not intervene any longer. Their downfall was not his issue, nor of his interest. Self-preservation through malicious compliance would reign. "You, as it seems, do not appreciate my insight."

Romulus tail flicked outwards, signaling his leave. "If you need my assistance-" 'And you will.' "I'll be in my cave." And with that, the lion navigate away from the group and into the direction of his home.

//out unless stopped!