Beasts of Beyond
LOSIN' MY MIND TODAY // new power/body - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: LOSIN' MY MIND TODAY // new power/body (/showthread.php?tid=14172)

Pages: 1 2

Re: LOSIN' MY MIND TODAY // new power/body - aine. - 03-02-2021

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px"]HOW DO YOU RUN FROM Y[color=#5d8e93]OUR OWN MIND?
Like Vale.  Tch.  Like a traitor.  The druid huffed.  Go figure.  She snorted softly, adjusting her wings and nodded as her father spoke.  He was right.  It did seem like a cheap cop out.  Elsweyr had gone home in a horrible state.  Probably still hurt.  It was only right Dante did too.  More so, since he started it.

Her ear twitched idly.  Drugs.  Aine shook her head.  Honestly?  Between numbing his senses stupid and starting unnecessary fights, the fleshweaver was not impressed.  Certainly didn't think he 'suffered enough'.  "Coward," she remarked blankly.  Her quiet voice cold.

She scuffed the dirt with a hoof, scoffing in dismissal and began to pad away.  She'd gotten her laugh.  Now she had better things to do.

[ out ]
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: LOSIN' MY MIND TODAY // new power/body - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-03-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Aine being unimpressed with his stunts didn't come to a surprise and Dante only rolled his eyes as the Fleshweaver scoffed and started to walk off. He looked down at his hand-paws again for a moment before he grinned and flipped her off as she left, snickering.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LOSIN' MY MIND TODAY // new power/body - gael - 03-06-2021

[align=center]
| GAEL Ó BROIN
The vulpine merely raised his brows -- cold indifference resting in his gaze.  The hybrid possessed no authority and deserved no respect, as far as the Ardent felt considered.  "I am afraid that is not your call to make, Northwest.Nor have you demonstrated those words true.

Narrowing his eyes when the racoon flipped off his daughter, Gael would attempt to knock the smaller mammal onto the ground with a sharp gust of wind.  "It appears your only talent is digging your own grave."

"But yes, feel free to dumb your mind more, Northwest. Hinder your body further, yourself." The only reason the Ardent had not decided to add confiscation of his drugs to the punishment was the inevitable symptoms of withdrawal -- the fact did not change how foolish Dante was, prioritizing getting high over learning to properly care for himself.

In a smaller body, the other would require less food -- his injuries may still be present, but he would not starve as easily.  Of course, Gael possessed little surprise that did not occur to him.
BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE   gael ó broin / faerie / ardent

Re: LOSIN' MY MIND TODAY // new power/body - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-06-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
"The fuck you mean-" Dante whipped his head around to glare at Gael whenever the Ardent declared that it wasn't his right to decide when and if his punishment was over. However just as he did so, the fox whipped up his elementals again and Dante ended up being knocked down on his face. The raccoon scrambled to his feet, sputtering and pawing at his face to get rid of the sand in his mouth.

"You expect me to deal with this shit and withdrawal?" Dante half-coughed, half-replied. Due to how dependent he unfortunately was on his high, withdrawal symptoms came hard and fast. Maybe not within a few hours, but certainly after a day or two. "Fuck that, man. I'd rather be numb to my senses than worry about having to go through withdrawal again." He went through that during his Blooding and quite frankly, he would rather not go through it again.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]