Beasts of Beyond
SOLO // blooding | tw(gore) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: SOLO // blooding | tw(gore) (/showthread.php?tid=14153)

Pages: 1 2

Re: SOLO // blooding | tw(gore) - Kold - 02-26-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
A VIVSECTION OF ME - DONE BY GOD FOR ALL TO SEE!
Kold's wings twitched, the actions of Jor seemingly going unnoticed. But his words made her grin monstrously, fur a sudden purple hue. "Watch your tone, little kitty. Keep talking shit and you might lose a leg." She had no issue with teaching Jor a lesson or two. Her teeth snapped forward slightly, a black tongue peeking behind white teeth as she chuckled. A flicker of yellow flashed in her left eye, her right eye flashing purple.

A sudden gust of wind picked up where the cloth lay, the wind attempting to throw the cloth into Jor's face. another chuckle left her. "Also, the cloth is meant to help soak up blood." He might need it yet, if his little disrespect run kept going.
Kold Darcia Ní Broin - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: SOLO // blooding | tw(gore) - Windowmemer - 02-27-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

"How am I supposed to know what the poultice is for when you don't say anything about it?" His reply was curt, smooth. He was fed up with this bullshit, but his ears pricked up in amusement when Kold addressed him as a little kitty. "I like you. You're funny." He drawled, noticing the change in her face but choosing not to comment on it. So she could make her eyes flashy? Pretty cool, but Jor looked back, his blue optics lightening until they became pale, almost like transparent ice. Two could  play  that game.
The Maurader(who cares who he was talking to, Kold?) then decided to throw the cloth at him the lazy way. Supposed to look cool or something? The panther shrugged, and caught it with a paw. "Well I didn't know that either." He retorted with a smile.

Re: SOLO // blooding | tw(gore) - gael - 03-06-2021

[align=center]
| GAEL Ó BROIN
Raised voices did not bode well with the vulpine -- hazel gaze narrowing into silts as he approached the commotion.  Ears perked then flat in clear irritation.  "Jormungand," he began coldly.

"Congratulations on your blooding, but being a blooded Pittian does not permit you to blatantly disrespect your higher ranks." The faerie possessed little patience for it, especially with Dante's earlier transgressions with Tanglewood.

"If you have concerns, you speak civilly to your healer, or do not expect aid at all -- Aine had a right mind to disinfect your injuries,.  You simply should have spoken about the claws.  Moreover, you do not threaten Marauder.  Show respect, if you ever wish to earn it here."
BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE   gael ó broin / faerie / ardent

Re: SOLO // blooding | tw(gore) - Windowmemer - 03-06-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Truth be told, he didn't much care for the higher-ups, but Gael he was chill with. The Ardent's words made him consider briefly, narrowing his eyes in thought. "You're right, I apologise. Aine, thank you for taking time out of your day to offer your medical skills. You can choose to continue, I won't force you, and it's understandable for you to leave due to my previous behavior."
Smooth talking always gets you what you want, his father chided in his ear, and the male wrinkled his nose. Yeah, shut up already.
"Sorry, Kold. I was just a bit stressed."