Beasts of Beyond
DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno (/showthread.php?tid=14136)

Pages: 1 2

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-27-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
"If I wanted to kill you, I would have done so already." Aphra replied with a snort, though she could detect the sass in Inferno's tone and she grit her teeth, looking back at her daughter. "You have no ties to the Coalition either. You may be my child, but I do not care for you."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-27-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

[color=#DB70DB] "Oh, I wasn't talking about killing me."
She chuckled, tapping at the ground with her  paws. "I was thinking you'd drag me over every sharp rock you could find on your way back. But hey, glad to know our thought process isn't the same." She lifted the corner of her lips. "At least when I'm in the Coalition I can be  a constant reminder to you of how shit of a person you are, especially raising children. I'll brag about ring your daughter and show off my worst attitude." She grinned at her mother.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

i  wuv  aphra uwu

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-27-2021

Funny. "Please." Aphra half-laughed, half-snorted as a reply. "I think I can hurt my own reputation, thank you very much." The Typhoon was already proof of that, was it not? "You being there will only be an annoyance to everyone." Though that was Inferno's plan, wasn't it? Aphra frowned, her kinked tail flicking now. "If you want to be in the Coalition, you'll probably have to face some trials or some shit, I dunno. Swear loyalty to Sojourn." Who was, ironically enough, the one who wanted to kill Inferno on the spot. "She isn't particularly fond of Typhooners, if that wasn't obvious by her comment upon seeing you. If you heard that, that is." Honestly, Aphra wasn't sure if Inferno had been conscious enough to hear Sojourn but hey, that made it even funnier.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-28-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"Yeah well if she doesn't like Typhooners, how did you manage to join, hmm?" Also no, Inferno hadn't heard what Sojourn said due to the fact of her being unconscious and all, but she let that slide, choosing to return with a cold glare. "And yeah, I don't really care how much you hurt your own reputation, people aren't gonna believe you anyways since yoU'd have no proof. Plus, you suck at raising kids, just gonna throw that out there." Swear loyalty to another dude? Fine with her, as long as Inferno didn't have to deal with Roxanne anymore.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-01-2021

Aphra shrugged at Inferno's question. "I told her I wasn't welcome in the group anymore. Swore loyalty, and all that. I'm sure you'd have to do the same." Not that she wanted Inferno to be in the Coalition with her. Inferno's comment about how she raised her children had no effect on her, given how she purposely treated them like shit. She let out a snort in response to that, but said nothing else regarding that. Aphra did sigh, however, and went on, "Well, I'm tired of standing around. Make your decision so we can get this travel shit over with."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 03-02-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Make her decision? As in like, leave or stay? "I'm staying then." She replied, no hesitation whatsoever in her voice. Screw the Typhoon, she had no friends there anways save maybe Vayne, but then again how much did she really truly care about Vayne? Her sisterw ould understand Inferno was sure.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-02-2021

//Do you want me to make the thread where Aphra brings Inferno to CotC? :0

Aphra tried to hide her anger and displeasure at Inferno's answer, gritting her teeth as she replied, "Fine then. Let's go." With that, she turned around and started to head back home.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 03-03-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She saw the gritting of the teeth and smirked as her mom turned around to leave. Inferno debated on killing her there and then but doubted she had the ability to, so she left  it alone and trodded behind her.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

sure o.o

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"