Beasts of Beyond
LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra (/showthread.php?tid=14135)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 02-27-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board

[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

He let out a dark chuckle, senses fully aware where she was and that she was studying him. She said no, she wasn't scared, then teased whether she should. He was opposite her then, facing her, and leapt across the bones and pushed her lightly to the ground, putting a paw on her chest and leaning down close so she could see his eyes turn almost a transparent blue. "There are times you should be, and I can be very scary when I want to." He murmured, his teeth clacking next to her ear.

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-27-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Perhaps she should have expected this, especially when the black panther turned his back towards her. Aphra watched with interest, before her expression quickly changed to a shocked one as Jormungand leapt at her. She flattened her ears and bared her teeth, her body tensing up, before she realized his claws were sheathed as he pushed her down.

Aphra relaxed, though her ears were still flattened whenever he snapped at the air beside her. "Very funny. " Her response was a small growl, though she didn't move to fight Jormungand off of her or seemed entirely uncomfortable; just annoyed that he took advantage of her by gaining her trust and then suddenly lashing out.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 02-27-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

She was annoyed, he felt it, and smiled in response, loosening the pressure on her chest and stepping to the side, touching his paws gently to the side of her face. "I didn't mean  to anger you. Sorry." His voice became low, a murmur, almost.

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-27-2021

Aphra got up as soon as Jormungand released her, though whenever the other moved to put his paws on her face, she closed her eyes and turned her head, letting out a haughty "Hmph!" as a response. "You should know better than to take advantage of a woman like that." She opened one eye and looked back at Jor, her eyes glinting mischievously. "That was very uncalled for."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 02-28-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

He blinked, slightly surprised. "Take advantage of a woman-?"  He tilted his head, running a tongue over his maw. "I don't really understand what you mean by that." Had he angered her? True, Jormungand was really amused by her reactions to  his movements, it had been a long time since he played with his own kind, but this Aphra was something different. Then she shot him a mischevious glance and he visibly relaxed and grinned back, shoulders dropping. "Sorry," he replied. "it may or may not happen again."

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-01-2021

Good, he noticed that she was only playing around. Aphra laughed, giving Jormungand a small wink. "Maybe I'll be prepared next time." She replied, looking up at the sky. The sun was starting to set, and the air was getting chillier. Looking back at Jormungand, Aphra realized that the male would have to travel back to The Pitt. It could get pretty cold here out in the mountains, and while she didn't think he couldn't handle himself, it would be nice to have someone to sleep with for one night.

"It's getting late." Aphra rumbled, tilting her head as she spoke her thoughts out loud. "Would you want to stay over tonight? The Pitt aren't really targets right now, so no one should attack you if you come back to camp." Of course, making shelter out in the territory was always an option if Jor didn't want to go to camp.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 03-02-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

It was getting dark, Jormungand was feeling the chill, and he shivered as a gust of wind assaulted him, wrinkling his nose. Aphra spoke up, saying  he should return, but he cast her a questioning look. He didn't really want to go, he enjoyed her company quite a bit, actually. But his optics brightened as she invited him to spend the night with her. "I'll accept that offer." He smiled back. No way in Hell he was going to travel back to the Pitt alone, not if he couldn't help it. Plus, sleeping with the warmth of a woman by his side? Ooh, he'd like that.
She then suggested for them to return to camp, but he frowned. "I'd rather not enter your camp. We can make a small tent out here, test out your building skills?" He teased, gently bumping her side with his hip.

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-02-2021

Admittedly, Aphra was hoping that Jor would take the offer of sleeping at camp, solely because of the fact that she didn't want to build a shelter out here. That was work, after all. The jaguaress tried not to let her disappointment show, given how she sort of understood his reasoning. He was technically an enemy, after all, even if Sojourn wasn't actively targeting The Pitt at the moment.

"What, you expect me to do all the work?" Aphra replied, sarcasm lacing her tone as she spoke - though, she was sort of serious in her comment. "I'd rather not get my paws dirty."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 03-03-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT
timeskip until they finish?

He saw a brief flash of disappointment flicker in her eyes, and he grinned. "Of course I won't let you do it on your own, silly. Why else would I use the word 'we'? Ill be helping you." He rolled his eyes with a smile. If she insisted they go to camp and sleep he'd be slightly touchy but fine with it. "Well, let's start, I'm not that familiar with the terrain so you'll have to help me."

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-03-2021

//Yeye!

Aphra tried to hold back a groan, her tail flicking in displeasure as Jormungand continued to tease her about building a shelter. "Fine, as long as you do most of the dirty work." She huffed.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]