Beasts of Beyond
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) (/showthread.php?tid=14118)

Pages: 1 2

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-22-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
With Vayne following Roxanne around, it wasn't a surprise to see the Beta coming shortly after the Captain arrived, her fur fluffing out with the tension that was starting to grow. She felt embarrassed, not only for Inferno, but for herself; she was Inferno's sister, after all. Biting her lip, eventually Vayne got the courage to walk over to Inferno and offer her a small smile. "C'mon, Inferno. I'll help you with your chores, if you want."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - bubblegum - 02-22-2021

DEAR FRIEND as you know,  your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
    but the clouds are clearing up
        and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
                                              like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
Goldie would open her mouth to respond initially to Inferno's remark, metaphorical eyebrows raising ever so slightly at the continued defiance. But, both her ma and Keona would step in further as they continued their bickering, and she still didn't listen to either. She lets out a silent huff, blinking as she thinks of what to say. She opens her mouth to speak again, but Vayne stepped in next, offering to help the other. The female still continues after the female finished speaking. "You'd do well t' listen." She'd say in agreement towards Ares, voice with an edge of annoyance now. "But that's a conversation for later." The tigress finished with, deciding to stop focusing on the other now. Whether she agreed to go with her sister or not didn't really matter anymore. The topic had already been dragged on long enough in front of their guests. It was poor manners on all of their ends, even if they'd tried their best to keep it about Rhine and her visitor.

Roxie had already commented they'd be good to help the other, and would mention both Roan and herself. She would offer a small nod and sheepish smile, seemingly both flattered and honored by the female's compliments. Smart girl! She felt very smart. "I don' know everything, just picked up what I could t' help out. But I'd be glad t' show you what I know." She'd confirm in a friendly manner. Roan would certainly know the most out of all of them, but the male was quite busy a lot of the time, so she wouldn't mind filling in if it would make things easier. Especially if all they were looking for were the basics.

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Windowmemer - 02-22-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —      ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"Ugh." A small snarl rumbled in her throat as her dumb sister decided to butt in too. "You, too, Vayne? God, how did mom treat you? Like a spoilt princess?" The last words were hushed, spat out through clenched teeth as she advanced toward the slightly older sister.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

Just realised Rhine only did 1 post rip

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 02-22-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
The hostility that Vayne was met with surprised her, and she recoiled, backing up into Goldenluxury as an attempt to get some distance between her and Inferno, watching out of the corner of her eye as Goldie placed a paw in front of her. Not only did Inferno's reaction to her offer a surprise, but so was Inferno's statement about their mother. It hurt, though Vayne could see how Inferno thought Aphra treated her like a spoiled brat. After all, she was the only one that Aphra took when she left The Typhoon originally.

But the truth, as ironic as it may be, was quite the opposite. And knowing the truth is what hurt Vayne the most, and she was almost afraid of telling Inferno how Aphra had mistreated her. Not only that, but Vayne was still learning to this day, how Aphra wasn't the best mother that she had thought at one point. "N-no," Was all the orange-spotted she-cat said, frowning at Inferno. "I was just offering to help. I-I wouldn't want to be alone in cleaning the Captain's quarters."

Vayne really didn't like the tense air that seemed to surround the area. She felt awful, not only for Inferno, but for The Typhoon as a whole. Poor Rhinestonestar probably didn't expect anything like this.

//Permission was given to powerplay Goldie here![glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - Windowmemer - 02-22-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —      ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She scowled at her sister, the peacemaker, who tried yet again to step in. What was Vayne's problem anyways? Not like Inferno was the one who got to spend some quality time with dear ol' mom. Inferno didn't really care  that she hurt her sister, the flash of pain was evident in those bright eyes, but she ignored it. "Fine, sister. Just know you  and I won't be doing much cleaning." She murmured into Vayne's ear as she pushed past, knocking hard into the child's shoulder. "Bye-bye, sexy." She spoke really quiet, directing a knowing grin at whoever wanted to look.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - RHINESTONE. - 02-24-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
A REAL ONE, YEAH, SHE'S A STUNNER
Was The Typhoon... always like this? Rhine didn't think so, considering the last time she had come to visit had been fairly peaceful. She had only come at that time with an invitation, and she had only stayed very briefly, but it still hadn't felt quite so... tense. However, the Glades' legate could certainly understand why everyone was reprimanding Inferno. She had to actively suppress the urge to gag as the child referred to her as sexy, something she would never want to hear from someone so young. After all, Inferno could easily be her granddaughter in another life – although she was very glad that the youngling wasn't, considering her obvious poor behavior. Rhinestone made no moves to interfere as the rest of the group dealt with the situation themselves, figuring her own input wasn't really needed – the whole situation wasn't relevant to why she and Ares were here, after all. When the situation eventually seemed to be "resolved" – or at least, the closest thing to resolved it would seemingly become – the dragoness let out a soft sigh of relief.

Eager to refocus her attentions on the task at hand, Rhine took in a deep breath before offering Roxie and the other's a smile, tail flicking behind her long form. She rumbled with a tilt of her head, brightly colored scales glinting in the light as she spoke, "As Ares said, we're just here for a bit of medical training... our former medic went missing, and we don't have a lot of prospects right now. So, I want to make sure that I have enough knowledge to host a little class of my own... and Ares seemed eager to learn as well." She then offered another calm smile in Goldie's direction, glad for the former captain's offer of help. With a firm nod, Rhinestone said cheerfully, "That sounds good to me! I only know the very basics, myself, so I'm sure you'll be a big help – and hopefully Roan can help us out a bit, if he has the time." She had only ever met the soothsayer once, following the battle to drive the Coalition out, but he hadn't exactly been overly friendly. However, that didn't mean he would be a bad teacher – he would probably be just a bit rough around the edges, if anything.
RHINESTONESTAR – PALM GLADES – PENNED BY STILLY – BIO
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? ☆ palm glades visitor(s) - ROXANNE R. - 02-24-2021

Her fur rose on her spine immediately watching as Inferno not only disobeyed her but Keona, she could feel her rage starting to manifest but luckily for the impotent child did her sister arrive to finally get her stubborn ass out of the captain's sight. If Inferno had stuck along any further, Roxanne would've likely made it a spectacle and throw the child into the ocean but she held herself but the comment on respecting someone's elders only made the captain even angrier. She was not an elder, Rox bit her tongue as she watched the two Cipher sisters walk away and her ears pressed themselves against her skull doing her best not to blow up on anyone that was gathered there. "I apologize, Rhinestonestar. We aren't usually like this... It was just unfortunate that Inferno decided to show her unlikable presence today." There was a pause as her fluffy tail lashed to the sides in an irritated manner before continuing with a shake of her head "I'll make sure to teach her some manners and respect for those around her." Roxanne Roux wasn't a strict captain but if she had to be... She was going to.

She would nod slowly "Alright, I'm glad that's settled then." The draconic feline breathed out as she sat down to try and calm down from her fiery anger, her pupils narrowed into dangerous slits. She was certain that both Roan and Goldie would help in making sure that Ares and Rhine would have enough knowledge under their belts to teach anyone back within Palm Glades. Rising to her paws, as she added with a curt nod "I'll let Roan know of you coming and gotta make sure that little demon child doesn't wreck my shit on my ship." A toothy grin on her maw as she went off to go tell Roan of the news.

/ out