Beasts of Beyond
STEP INTO THE FUTURE // meeting 5/14 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: STEP INTO THE FUTURE // meeting 5/14 (/showthread.php?tid=1351)

Pages: 1 2

Re: STEP INTO THE FUTURE // meeting 5/14 - Suiteheart - 05-17-2018

[align=center][div style="width: ##px; height: ##px;"][Image: E8agfv5.png]
Suiteheart glanced to Warringkingdoms, feelings quite bad for the girl. She offered the other a sympathetic smile. These things happened from time to time, however, and Suite hoped Rin could understand that.

She returned her attention to Starry, curiosity in her gaze as he began to speak. The words that tumbled out of his mouth caused her to knit her eyebrows together in concern. Lil was in the Typhoon. No longer being allied with them might mean she would lose the privilege of seeing her daughter. The thought saddened her heart, even if Starrynight assured all parties would remain friends. "I can deliver it, Star," she offered, voice slightly down.

She listened to the warning given to ImmortalHD, the welcoming back of Vinny, and the shout outs. She rumbled congratulations to those whose names had been uttered by the Astral Seraph. Everyone had been working so diligently - they deserved recognition. "Good job, guys!"

The Starstruck Guardian nodded before stopping to listen to promotions. A huge smile blossomed on her face at the call of the three names. The trio were extremely hardworking, that was for certain. They deserved every bit of that promotion. "Congrats, all!" she called. She searched for Margaery's eyes, smiling radiantly when she caught them.

She was still grinning at her wife when she heard her name being called. Her rounded, white ears perked at that, and the polar bear shifted to see Starrynight more clearly. His words surprised her greatly, and she sat in shocked silence for a few heartbeats. Cosmic General, alongside Bastillepaw? Hell fucking yes.

"I'd love to, Starry. Basty and I'll be sure to do a good job."

The newly promoted girl kept up her grin after she spoke, now searching for Bastille. She hoped he was just as excited as she. They would be kickass coworkers.

Re: STEP INTO THE FUTURE // meeting 5/14 - guts - 05-18-2018

Maes was a bit sheepish as he padded in on the meeting. He still felt bad for causing such a scene, so he tried to go unnoticed as he walked in. Usually he would have shrugged off such things, but this had been pretty chaotic. Not even Roy was on his side this time. But he could understand, since it was such a taboo thing. Still, even though he kept telling himself that, he couldn't get it out of his mind. The idea ran around in circles, taunting him.

Instead of going and sitting beside his friend, he takes a seat towards the back, still trying to avoid attention. But of course, his plan fails when Starry announces his promotion. He's a bit surprised, and there's a feeling of familiarity to it, like when he was first promoted back then--He quickly shakes his head and dispels the thought. He needs to stop thinking like this and move forward. "Thank you, Starry. I'll do my best," he says with a tip of his head.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: STEP INTO THE FUTURE // meeting 5/14 - Roy Mustang - 05-20-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
While Roy was concerned for his friend, the flame alchemist didn't look for the lab in the crowd. Roy still felt a great amount of anger directed at him, and decided it would be for the best if he doesn't approach Hughes until he's calmed down. Thoughts ran through the bobcat's mind, causing the Flame Alchemist to get distracted, not paying attention to much of Starrynight's words. And then, he heard his own name and his ears quickly pricked up, his attention falling back onto Starrynight. Starstruck Guardian? He was surprised that he was promoted to the rank, considering the attitude he's expressed to Starrynight in the past meetings. For sure, he thought those actions would prevent him from getting promoted, but he was wrong. He supposed he can take the offer, it will just be weird having a different rank than what he's grown so used to. "I accept your offer," The flame alchemist said with a firm nod.