Beasts of Beyond
I taste of iron and water // Visit, kinda?? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I taste of iron and water // Visit, kinda?? (/showthread.php?tid=13441)

Pages: 1 2

Re: I taste of iron and water // Visit, kinda?? - SirDio - 12-16-2020

⸺ BRUTEI TSUNE ⸺
FRATER MEUS - YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLY MADE, AND TO YOU, I'M FOREVER GRATEFUL!
With Dante's leave, his attention turned back to everyone else. A new, bright face. And they didn't seem to happy. Brutei expected as such. With a drawled sigh, he sat down. [color=#fe1f14]"It's not as if I asked him to be my body guard. I came from a high-ranked family and my brother was going to be the ruler, and by that logic Dante swore to be my protector. Trust me, I'm not too happy about it, skittle." he noted, looking at Vaas. [color=#fe1f14]"He'll be informed of our allies once I get back to the island. This such violence will never happen unless it is willed."

He dragged his tongue across his maw, beginning to grow bored. [color=#fe1f14]"I have no reason to be here. We were just exploring the main island and we strayed a bit close to your borders. We never meant to cross them."
"TALKING"

Re: I taste of iron and water // Visit, kinda?? - METEOR - 12-19-2020

Quasar’s tails flicked as Dante left their territory. Chest puffing, he inhaled the deepest breath of today and huffed it all out in one burst. Sparks darted between his yellow ears, and the apprentice’s jaw worked. The canine huffed again. Fuck. Stryker deserved an idiot like that for a wanderer.

When the smarter of the duo started talking, the vaporwave mess looked his way, frown deepening. Skittle? At least I look like a royal, unlike you. Bet the reason why the Condemned puts dyes on their fur is ‘cause they all look as boring as you.” Lip curling up, Quasar’s flashed his teeth, but stood as nonchalant as before.

He had further comments on how dumb the whole protecting some idiot because of bloodlines was, but the colorful eyesore grumbled them incoherently to himself. “Whatever. Your muscle’s gone, so now what’re you gonna do? Eat coconuts and run away from your problems waiting for you back home?”
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: I taste of iron and water // Visit, kinda?? - RHINESTONE. - 12-21-2020

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEGATE
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Against his will, it seemed as though things were escalating once again between Palm Glades and the wanderers. Even though Dante had backed down and headed off, Quasar certainly wasn't improving their already shaky relations. Despite this, Rhinestone didn't really think it was proper of him to scold the gladiator. After all, both Brutei and Dante were in the wrong, and the serval did have to admit that he wasn't feeling particularly fond of them either. However, he didn't want things escalating further into outright violence just because his son felt the need to get a few extra jabs in. It was because of this that he stepped in, muttering to Quasar, "No need to keep going on and on, Quasar. I'm pretty sure we won't have to worry about them much longer." He hoped they wouldn't have to, anyways. After all, Brutei had already admitted that he and his companion hadn't meant to stray onto Palm Glades land. Therefore, it really shouldn't have been too much of an ask to have them leave, right?

With this in mind, the legate turned his gaze towards Brutei. His smile was a bit tight as he addressed the wanderer, short tail twitching and flicking from side to side, "Well... if you and your 'bodyguard" weren't here for any reason, then I suppose it won't be too much of an ask to have you go? While we hardly mind having guests from our allies stay in the territory for a bit, we usually appreciate when the visit is planned beforehand." Rhinestone couldn't help the faint bit of passive aggressiveness that slipped into his tone. He just really didn't appreciate someone being attacked on their lands, and even if Brutei hadn't meant for it to happen, there was hardly any reason for him to remain.
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

Re: I taste of iron and water // Visit, kinda?? - SirDio - 12-21-2020

[align=center]
There's only one reason you've lost.
You've pissed me off.

Medusa slinked up behind the oriental, very visibly scaring the daylights out of him as he scampered to one side. Golden eyes stared into his amethyst ones and she hissed. "It would serve you well to leave, kid. You've far overstayed your welcome." She coldly stated, sparing a glance at Rhine before she circled back to face Brutei. She felt something nag at her mind, a voice, cold and calculating, demanding her to stand down. However it was muffled by her own anger at the oriental. Brutei backed up, mumbled something, then stepped forward.

Medusa snarled. "Leave before I call of the Alliance right here and right fucking now." She flicked her ear, a small flame sparking by her side. Brutei growled, but rolled his eyes and turned to face Rhine with a cold stare, "You needn't worry about me telling Stryker what happened here, I don't take things like this personally and thus I won't make an issue with it." he said calmly before turning tail and running back the way he came.

Medusa watched him leave before extinguishing the flame she formed, turning to Rhine and finally catching sight of Foam. "Oh. I didn't realize Foam was here."
[sub][W]isker[/sub]